1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Okay, just a few things to mention before I circle!
Sorry for the delay btw!


[General]
  1. Please revive and re-upload your map. Your map is currently on Graveyard!
  2. On your Oni (Taiko) difficulty, you have an unsnapped slider at 00:45:509 (228).
  3. In addition, I personally prefer 0 stack leniency for your Hard difficulty, but.....yeah not rankable!


[Insane]
  1. 00:02:488 (3,4) - You can blanket this slider slightly better!
  2. 00:06:550 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know if it's just me, but this 1/6 stream always gets me every time I test-played this part! >.<
  3. 00:56:967 (1) - Reverse select this slider would improve the circular flow here!
posted

BeatofIke wrote:

[General]
  1. On your Oni (Taiko) difficulty, you have an unsnapped slider at 00:45:509 (228).
its snapped on 1/16.
posted

BeatofIke wrote:

Okay, just a few things to mention before I circle!
Sorry for the delay btw!


[General]
  1. Please revive and re-upload your map. Your map is currently on Graveyard! ok
  2. On your Oni (Taiko) difficulty, you have an unsnapped slider at 00:45:509 (228). it's snapped on 1/16. that may be intentional.
  3. In addition, I personally prefer 0 stack leniency for your Hard difficulty, but.....yeah not rankable![b] ok, fixed stack leniency to 2.(its minimum is 2!)


[Insane]
  1. 00:02:488 (3,4) - You can blanket this slider slightly better! fixed!
  2. 00:06:550 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know if it's just me, but this 1/6 stream always gets me every time I test-played this part! >.< i got comment about that. but i want to use 1/6! >x<
  3. 00:56:967 (1) - Reverse select this slider would improve the circular flow here!fixed!
Thank you! ;)
posted
Circled!
posted

BeatofIke wrote:

Circled!
posted
Taiko check.

Muzukashii

Some notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.

00:07:488 (24,25) - I would suggest something easier, but I guess on BPM 144 it can be accepted.
00:13:217 (48,49,50) - Unsure about the ddk if you ask me. Yeah, doesn't sound bad, but I'm still the oppinion that we should avoid ddk in most cases. I saw in your maps now several times these kind of patterns and I'm kinda worried aboutit. Recommending a kkk or something easier.
00:38:634 (135,136,137) - Same here. This one is even harder since you have to start with kat. The 1/2 kat makes it a bit harder as well. Please try something easier. Maybe a ddd ?
00:37:592 (131,132,133) - How about deleting (131) and changing (132) to kat? I think you mapped beat-vocal based, so this might fit well. Maybe you like it (would also make it more alternate instead of having 3 times k d kdd).
00:51:967 (15,16,17) - Oh, look. Here you used kkk, not kkd.
01:08:634 (77,78,79) - Same as before.

Muzu is so far okay pattern technically, but I find it still pretty hard if you ask me. You have barley any breaks, patterns go through the map nearly without a pause. Also, when considering this map with your other Muzukashii's, I see no difference in difficulty. High BPM maps have kinda the same amount, while I'm rather expecting in a slow BPM song to have less notes. Please keep that in mind next time. All at one, good map anyway.


Oni

Some notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.

01:02:175 (307) - This finisher stands pretty much alone. Suggesting to add at following points a finishers as well:
01:03:842 (312) -
And maybe at
01:05:509 (320) -
01:06:342 (323) -
and
01:07:175 (327) - if you are able to delete somehow the notes...?
01:20:509 (403) - Another finisher would be good if you ask me. Before and after this note there is one as well. Would fit good to the pattern. Without it has less effect.
01:16:238 (383) - Kat seems to be good here to emphasize the high pitch at 01:16:133 (382) - and the "saa". Plays also nice and acts as abekobe pattern of upcoming ddk.


Nothing to say here anymore. Good job.
Recall me afterwards. :)
posted

OnosakiHito wrote:

Taiko check.

Muzukashii

Some notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.

00:07:488 (24,25) - I would suggest something easier, but I guess on BPM 144 it can be accepted. - i want to keep this one!
00:13:217 (48,49,50) - Unsure about the ddk if you ask me. Yeah, doesn't sound bad, but I'm still the oppinion that we should avoid ddk in most cases. I saw in your maps now several times these kind of patterns and I'm kinda worried aboutit. Recommending a kkk or something easier. - well generally agree. but there is enough rest point after the ddk. just like you said, this pattern would work on bpm144.
00:38:634 (135,136,137) - Same here. This one is even harder since you have to start with kat. The 1/2 kat makes it a bit harder as well. Please try something easier. Maybe a ddd ? - basically the same as above. but ddd sounds/looks better to me. so changed >.>
00:37:592 (131,132,133) - How about deleting (131) and changing (132) to kat? I think you mapped beat-vocal based, so this might fit well. Maybe you like it (would also make it more alternate instead of having 3 times k d kdd). - mapped on the drum/vocal sound. so 00:37:592 (131) - has the snaredrum sound. i want to follow that.
00:51:967 (15,16,17) - Oh, look. Here you used kkk, not kkd.
01:08:634 (77,78,79) - Same as before. - i will keep this one. the same reason as before. also, should be fine on KIAI.

Muzu is so far okay pattern technically, but I find it still pretty hard if you ask me. You have barley any breaks, patterns go through the map nearly without a pause. Also, when considering this map with your other Muzukashii's, I see no difference in difficulty. High BPM maps have kinda the same amount, while I'm rather expecting in a slow BPM song to have less notes. Please keep that in mind next time. All at one, good map anyway. - BPM of the map is below average maybe. moreover, the rhythm is really simple. well as i said, these patterns would work on the song imo.


Oni

Some notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.

01:02:175 (307) - This finisher stands pretty much alone. Suggesting to add at following points a finishers as well:
01:03:842 (312) -
And maybe at
01:05:509 (320) -
01:06:342 (323) -
and
01:07:175 (327) - if you are able to delete somehow the notes...?
01:20:509 (403) - Another finisher would be good if you ask me. Before and after this note there is one as well. Would fit good to the pattern. Without it has less effect. - current finishers must be fine imo ;_; it fits really well the cymbal sound/flow of my style.
01:16:238 (383) - Kat seems to be good here to emphasize the high pitch at 01:16:133 (382) - and the "saa". Plays also nice and acts as abekobe pattern of upcoming ddk. - cool, applied!


Nothing to say here anymore. Good job.
Recall me afterwards. :)
also, resnapped all notes. thanks for checking! :)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/263 ... ougaku.rar
posted
↑Updated!

posted
Taking the initiative to bubble this because of Ono's absence. I confirmed that the map has been updated properly according to Ono's mod and TKS' updates.

But first.
Oni:
00:45:509 (228) - Unsnapped slider tail.

Fix that and I can bubble! :)


nvm that. Turns out to be a strange bug with sliders.
Here is a bubble.
posted

MMzz wrote:

Taking the initiative to bubble this because of Ono's absence. I confirmed that the map has been updated properly according to Ono's mod and TKS' updates.

But first.
Oni:
00:45:509 (228) - Unsnapped slider tail.

Fix that and I can bubble! :)


nvm that. Turns out to be a strange bug with sliders.
Here is a bubble.
Thank you! ;)
posted
Dunno why I feel the old BG fit more the song, but well, I'm not going to complain about it.

[Insane]
00:18:842 (1) - A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo, as the sound is stronger there.

[Hard]
00:32:592 (2) - A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo, as the sound is stronger there.
00:55:925 (4) - ^

Also wondering why you have stack leniency 2 in Hard but not in the other difficulties, I think I get why, but you still get some ugly overlaps because stacking.
00:05:092 (5,1,2,3) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9hZXP/e94f2b5db7.png
00:11:342 (4,5,6,7) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i05v/86242b1d49.png
00:20:509 (1,2,3,1) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i08f/3d05b6bcf8.png
01:12:175 (1,2,3,4) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i0jo/37fd4ae0b8.png
Either you space the triples a bit, like 00:15:717 (4,5,1), manual stack them like I put on the screenshots (everything is snapped to the grid), or increase the spacing a bit there to avoid the overlaps.

Not a big issue, just something that bothered me a bit, so feel free to do it or not. After that maybe put stack leniency back to 7 for consistency.

[Karia's Hard]
01:18:217 (4) - This slider feels a bit weird passing over a strong beat (01:18:425 - ) consider a circle + 1/2 slider here?

Poke me back.
posted

DakeDekaane wrote:

Dunno why I feel the old BG fit more the song, but well, I'm not going to complain about it. i changed another BG. it will be fine! ;)
[Insane]
00:18:842 (1) - A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo, as the sound is stronger there. no, i followed guitar sound.

[Hard]
00:32:592 (2) - A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo, as the sound is stronger there. hmm? although the sound is stronger there, i want to use that rhythm. maybe i want to emphasize next circle note.
00:55:925 (4) - ^ same..

Also wondering why you have stack leniency 2 in Hard but not in the other difficulties, I think I get why, but you still get some ugly overlaps because stacking. that is beatofIke's opinion. maybe because of stacking. but i changed stack leniency 2 to 7 because i can't check difference... :?and i don't know how to resolve that ugly stacking on test.. :(
00:05:092 (5,1,2,3) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9hZXP/e94f2b5db7.png ok, fixed
00:11:342 (4,5,6,7) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i05v/86242b1d49.png i changed circle to slider.
00:20:509 (1,2,3,1) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i08f/3d05b6bcf8.png fixed
01:12:175 (1,2,3,4) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/9i0jo/37fd4ae0b8.png http://puu.sh/9i0jo/37fd4ae0b8.png
Either you space the triples a bit, like 00:15:717 (4,5,1), manual stack them like I put on the screenshots (everything is snapped to the grid), or increase the spacing a bit there to avoid the overlaps.

Not a big issue, just something that bothered me a bit, so feel free to do it or not. After that maybe put stack leniency back to 7 for consistency. alright, fixed

Poke me back.
posted

DakeDekaane wrote:

[Karia's Hard]
01:18:217 (4) - This slider feels a bit weird passing over a strong beat (01:18:425 - ) consider a circle + 1/2 slider here? sure

Poke me back.
Thanks!

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: mankanshoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54675
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.5

[Metadata]
Title:Shinsekai Koukyougaku
TitleUnicode:新世界交響楽
Artist:Sayonara Ponytail
ArtistUnicode:さよならポニーテール
Creator:TaMul
Version:Karia's Hard
Source:Kill la Kill
Tags:TV Size Karia TKSalt Ending ed キルラキル mankanshoku mako
BeatmapID:385249
BeatmapSetID:157246

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7
SliderMultiplier:1.64
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"video.flv"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
509,416.666666666667,4,2,5,30,1,0
6342,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
7175,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
12592,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
14259,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,40,0,0
19154,-117.647058823529,4,2,6,40,0,0
19363,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,40,0,0
25509,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,40,0,0
27175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
27592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
33842,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
34259,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
38842,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
40509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
40925,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
42071,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
42279,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
45404,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
45613,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
47175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
47384,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
48113,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
48321,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
55509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
55509,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
55925,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
62175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
62592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
72071,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
72175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
72592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
74571,-100,4,2,4,40,0,1
74779,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
78842,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
79259,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
82175,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,30,0,0
85509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,255
Combo2 : 0,158,204
Combo3 : 181,90,0
Combo4 : 255,255,0

[HitObjects]
92,100,509,6,0,L|96:204,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,220,821,2,0,L|108:324,2,82
172,164,1446,2,0,L|168:82,1,82
184,44,1759,2,0,P|224:32|268:36,1,82
340,64,2175,6,0,P|380:66|419:54,1,82,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,36,2488,2,0,L|460:136,1,82
436,196,2904,2,0,L|440:296,1,82
368,320,3321,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,316,3425,2,0,L|240:324,1,82
248,200,3842,6,0,L|329:193,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,172,4154,2,0,P|372:128|368:76,1,82
316,28,4571,2,0,L|235:35,2,82
352,8,5092,2,0,L|433:15,1,82
472,132,5509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
472,132,5613,2,0,L|476:236,1,82,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,252,5925,2,0,L|485:348,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
404,336,6342,6,0,P|344:332|272:344,1,123.000004692078,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,341,7175,6,0,L|284:252,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,212,7592,2,0,L|153:293,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,180,8009,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,180,8217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,136,8425,2,0,L|12:144,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,60,8842,6,0,L|105:52,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,40,9154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,40,9259,2,0,L|240:44,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,48,9675,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,16,9884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,48,10092,2,0,P|308:88|320:144,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,176,10509,6,0,P|424:168|465:168,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,306,10925,2,0,P|408:292|372:272,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,11342,2,0,L|168:200,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,208,11654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,218,11759,2,0,L|50:222,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,280,12175,5,2,0:0:0:0:
32,144,12384,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,80,12592,2,0,B|208:68|208:68|292:88,1,123,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,116,13009,2,0,L|296:252,1,123,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,280,13425,2,0,L|296:328,3,41,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,360,13842,1,4,0:0:0:0:
284,360,14259,6,0,L|196:364,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,304,14675,2,0,L|176:308,1,69.700001329422,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,248,15092,2,0,L|196:252,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,15509,6,0,L|496:296,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,156,16342,2,0,L|324:164,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,16967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,212,17175,6,0,P|116:148|128:68,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,16,17800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,50,18009,2,0,P|361:114|349:194,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,183,18842,6,0,L|224:188,2,104.550001994133,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,156,19675,1,0,3:0:0:0:
480,224,19884,2,0,L|476:312,2,69.700001329422,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,84,20509,6,0,P|404:80|352:144,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,156,21342,2,0,L|360:152,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,220,21967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,316,22175,6,0,L|304:320,2,69.700001329422,0|0|2,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,220,22800,2,0,P|444:152|372:128,1,139.400002658844
268,152,23425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,33,23634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,152,23842,6,0,L|272:228,1,69.700001329422,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,191,24259,2,0,L|197:267,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,180,24675,2,0,P|60:136|64:52,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,101,25300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,264,25509,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,264,25925,6,0,L|196:268,1,69.700001329422,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,26342,2,0,P|308:164|296:88,1,104.550001994133,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,114,26759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,114,27175,6,0,L|408:108,1,82,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,224,27592,2,0,L|382:219,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,236,28009,2,0,P|212:304|228:392,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,325,28634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,236,28842,6,0,L|160:240,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,107,29259,2,0,L|282:99,2,164,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,216,30300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,30509,6,0,L|185:328,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,316,30925,2,0,L|364:320,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,284,31342,2,0,P|448:204|432:116,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,80,31967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,80,32175,6,0,L|204:76,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,76,33009,2,0,L|200:168,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,33425,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,296,33634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,33842,6,0,L|124:244,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,164,34259,2,0,L|252:160,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,320,34675,2,0,L|16:324,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,296,35509,6,0,L|360:300,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,380,35925,2,0,L|254:376,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,36342,2,0,L|468:220,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,300,36967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,260,37175,6,0,P|368:216|372:176,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,44,37592,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,36,37800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
248,40,37904,1,4,0:3:0:0:
228,45,38009,2,0,L|57:42,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,204,38842,6,0,L|216:196,1,123.000004692078,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,268,39675,2,0,L|304:340,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,272,40092,2,0,L|395:333,1,61.5000023460389,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,200,40509,6,0,L|356:108,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,40925,2,0,P|207:30|147:54,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,172,41342,2,0,P|188:176|220:100,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,92,41967,6,0,L|84:280,1,164
148,308,42592,2,0,P|188:312|240:300,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,280,43009,2,0,P|348:283|387:297,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,220,43425,2,0,L|248:128,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,56,43842,5,2,0:0:0:0:
460,80,44050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,72,44259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,80,44467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,72,44675,2,0,L|228:76,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,152,45092,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,220,45300,6,0,B|296:248|296:248|336:196|402:207,1,164,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,310,45925,2,0,P|408:309|371:290,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,181,46342,2,0,P|319:138|339:101,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,64,46759,2,0,L|500:68,2,41,8|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,20,47175,6,0,L|172:28,1,164,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,48009,2,0,L|320:184,1,164,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,108,48842,6,0,P|132:112|84:136,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,208,49259,2,0,L|80:304,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,273,49675,2,0,L|156:192,1,82,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,50092,2,0,L|239:257,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,324,50509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
364,352,50717,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,336,50925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,268,51134,2,0,L|484:100,1,164,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,52,51759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,112,51967,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,121,52071,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,132,52175,6,0,L|141:126,2,82,2|8|4,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
315,218,52800,2,0,L|422:212,2,82,8|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53425,12,8,55092,0:0:0:0:
388,112,55509,6,0,L|392:200,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,55925,2,0,L|280:185,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,92,56342,2,0,L|168:188,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,56,56759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,132,56967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,208,57175,6,0,P|160:256|236:228,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,57800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,232,58009,2,0,L|240:340,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,120,58634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,24,58842,6,0,P|328:28|368:120,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,168,59467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,248,59675,2,0,L|329:356,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,168,60300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,220,60509,6,0,L|496:216,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,136,60925,2,0,L|304:144,1,164,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,61550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,208,61759,2,0,L|64:216,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,62175,6,0,L|324:184,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,62592,2,0,L|206:297,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,192,63009,2,0,P|140:148|148:108,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,137,63425,2,0,P|266:181|258:221,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,268,63842,6,0,L|380:100,2,164,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,340,64884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,65092,2,0,P|116:288|68:308,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,368,65509,6,0,P|240:311|220:230,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,204,66134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,234,66342,2,0,L|320:228,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,148,66759,2,0,L|214:153,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,120,67175,6,0,B|96:88|36:100|36:100|-4:144,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,216,67800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,292,68009,2,0,B|36:332|36:332|96:344|140:312,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,276,68634,2,0,L|272:280,1,41,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,258,68842,6,0,L|196:164,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,69259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,64,69467,2,0,P|440:68|479:86,2,82,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,68,70092,2,0,L|180:72,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,92,70509,6,0,L|28:88,2,41,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,212,70925,2,0,L|12:216,2,41,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,166,71342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,168,71446,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,171,71550,2,0,L|271:165,1,41,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,166,71759,2,0,L|324:171,3,41,10|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,171,72175,6,0,L|426:166,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,248,72592,2,0,L|333:252,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,281,73009,2,0,L|90:273,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,205,73634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,205,73842,6,0,P|170:279|105:357,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,343,74467,2,0,P|16:269|81:191,1,164,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,183,75092,2,0,L|228:186,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,75509,6,0,P|366:135|379:79,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,185,76134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,76342,2,0,L|435:175,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,294,76759,2,0,L|311:288,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,264,77175,6,0,B|141:252|141:252|90:291|15:265,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,152,77800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
37,33,78009,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,164,78217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,140,78425,2,0,P|207:150|242:172,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,227,78842,6,0,P|345:232|400:218,1,82
340,154,79259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,227,79467,2,0,L|307:319,2,82,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,154,80092,2,0,L|335:53,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,16,80509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
193,8,80717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,35,80925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
79,109,81134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,189,81342,2,0,L|87:242,2,41,8|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,138,81759,2,0,P|197:133|246:144,1,82,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,171,82175,6,4,L|385:165,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,174,82592,2,0,P|469:200|482:233,1,61.5000023460389
476,252,83217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,305,83425,1,8,0:3:0:0:
349,356,83634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,315,83842,6,0,L|273:247,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,206,84259,2,0,P|146:199|69:229,2,123.000004692078,0|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,206,85196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,206,85300,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,192,85509,12,2,88634,0:0:0:0:
posted

Karia wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

[Karia's Hard]
01:18:217 (4) - This slider feels a bit weird passing over a strong beat (01:18:425 - ) consider a circle + 1/2 slider here? sure

Poke me back.
Thanks!

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: mankanshoku.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54675
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.5

[Metadata]
Title:Shinsekai Koukyougaku
TitleUnicode:新世界交響楽
Artist:Sayonara Ponytail
ArtistUnicode:さよならポニーテール
Creator:TaMul
Version:Karia's Hard
Source:Kill la Kill
Tags:TV Size Karia TKSalt Ending ed キルラキル mankanshoku mako
BeatmapID:385249
BeatmapSetID:157246

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7
SliderMultiplier:1.64
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"video.flv"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
509,416.666666666667,4,2,5,30,1,0
6342,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,30,0,0
7175,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
12592,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
14259,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,40,0,0
19154,-117.647058823529,4,2,6,40,0,0
19363,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,40,0,0
25509,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,40,0,0
27175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
27592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
33842,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
34259,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
38842,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
40509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
40925,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
42071,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
42279,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
45404,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
45613,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
47175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
47384,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
48113,-100,4,2,4,40,0,0
48321,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
55509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
55509,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
55925,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
62175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
62592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
72071,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
72175,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
72592,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
74571,-100,4,2,4,40,0,1
74779,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
78842,-100,4,2,2,40,0,1
79259,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
82175,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,30,0,0
85509,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 128,128,255
Combo2 : 0,158,204
Combo3 : 181,90,0
Combo4 : 255,255,0

[HitObjects]
92,100,509,6,0,L|96:204,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,220,821,2,0,L|108:324,2,82
172,164,1446,2,0,L|168:82,1,82
184,44,1759,2,0,P|224:32|268:36,1,82
340,64,2175,6,0,P|380:66|419:54,1,82,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,36,2488,2,0,L|460:136,1,82
436,196,2904,2,0,L|440:296,1,82
368,320,3321,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,316,3425,2,0,L|240:324,1,82
248,200,3842,6,0,L|329:193,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,172,4154,2,0,P|372:128|368:76,1,82
316,28,4571,2,0,L|235:35,2,82
352,8,5092,2,0,L|433:15,1,82
472,132,5509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
472,132,5613,2,0,L|476:236,1,82,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,252,5925,2,0,L|485:348,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
404,336,6342,6,0,P|344:332|272:344,1,123.000004692078,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,341,7175,6,0,L|284:252,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,212,7592,2,0,L|153:293,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,180,8009,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,180,8217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,136,8425,2,0,L|12:144,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,60,8842,6,0,L|105:52,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,40,9154,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,40,9259,2,0,L|240:44,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,48,9675,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,16,9884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,48,10092,2,0,P|308:88|320:144,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,176,10509,6,0,P|424:168|465:168,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
447,306,10925,2,0,P|408:292|372:272,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,11342,2,0,L|168:200,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,208,11654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,218,11759,2,0,L|50:222,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,280,12175,5,2,0:0:0:0:
32,144,12384,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,80,12592,2,0,B|208:68|208:68|292:88,1,123,12|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,116,13009,2,0,L|296:252,1,123,8|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,280,13425,2,0,L|296:328,3,41,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,360,13842,1,4,0:0:0:0:
284,360,14259,6,0,L|196:364,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,304,14675,2,0,L|176:308,1,69.700001329422,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,248,15092,2,0,L|196:252,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,304,15509,6,0,L|496:296,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,156,16342,2,0,L|324:164,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,16967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,212,17175,6,0,P|116:148|128:68,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,16,17800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,50,18009,2,0,P|361:114|349:194,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,183,18842,6,0,L|224:188,2,104.550001994133,0|0|0,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,156,19675,1,0,3:0:0:0:
480,224,19884,2,0,L|476:312,2,69.700001329422,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,84,20509,6,0,P|404:80|352:144,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,156,21342,2,0,L|360:152,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,220,21967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,316,22175,6,0,L|304:320,2,69.700001329422,0|0|2,3:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,220,22800,2,0,P|444:152|372:128,1,139.400002658844
268,152,23425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,33,23634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,152,23842,6,0,L|272:228,1,69.700001329422,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,191,24259,2,0,L|197:267,1,69.700001329422,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,180,24675,2,0,P|60:136|64:52,1,139.400002658844,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,101,25300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,264,25509,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,264,25925,6,0,L|196:268,1,69.700001329422,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,26342,2,0,P|308:164|296:88,1,104.550001994133,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,114,26759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,114,27175,6,0,L|408:108,1,82,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,224,27592,2,0,L|382:219,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,236,28009,2,0,P|212:304|228:392,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,325,28634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,236,28842,6,0,L|160:240,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,107,29259,2,0,L|282:99,2,164,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,216,30300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,332,30509,6,0,L|185:328,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,316,30925,2,0,L|364:320,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,284,31342,2,0,P|448:204|432:116,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,80,31967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,80,32175,6,0,L|204:76,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,76,33009,2,0,L|200:168,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,33425,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,296,33634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,240,33842,6,0,L|124:244,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,164,34259,2,0,L|252:160,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,320,34675,2,0,L|16:324,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,296,35509,6,0,L|360:300,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,380,35925,2,0,L|254:376,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,36342,2,0,L|468:220,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,300,36967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,260,37175,6,0,P|368:216|372:176,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,44,37592,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,36,37800,1,4,0:3:0:0:
248,40,37904,1,4,0:3:0:0:
228,45,38009,2,0,L|57:42,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,204,38842,6,0,L|216:196,1,123.000004692078,2|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,268,39675,2,0,L|304:340,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,272,40092,2,0,L|395:333,1,61.5000023460389,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,200,40509,6,0,L|356:108,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,28,40925,2,0,P|207:30|147:54,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,172,41342,2,0,P|188:176|220:100,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,92,41967,6,0,L|84:280,1,164
148,308,42592,2,0,P|188:312|240:300,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,280,43009,2,0,P|348:283|387:297,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,220,43425,2,0,L|248:128,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,56,43842,5,2,0:0:0:0:
460,80,44050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,72,44259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,80,44467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,72,44675,2,0,L|228:76,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,152,45092,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,220,45300,6,0,B|296:248|296:248|336:196|402:207,1,164,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
451,310,45925,2,0,P|408:309|371:290,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,181,46342,2,0,P|319:138|339:101,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,64,46759,2,0,L|500:68,2,41,8|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,20,47175,6,0,L|172:28,1,164,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,48009,2,0,L|320:184,1,164,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,108,48842,6,0,P|132:112|84:136,1,82,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,208,49259,2,0,L|80:304,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
159,273,49675,2,0,L|156:192,1,82,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,176,50092,2,0,L|239:257,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,324,50509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
364,352,50717,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,336,50925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
492,268,51134,2,0,L|484:100,1,164,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,52,51759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,112,51967,1,8,0:0:0:0:
246,121,52071,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,132,52175,6,0,L|141:126,2,82,2|8|4,0:0|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
315,218,52800,2,0,L|422:212,2,82,8|2|4,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53425,12,8,55092,0:0:0:0:
388,112,55509,6,0,L|392:200,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,55925,2,0,L|280:185,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,92,56342,2,0,L|168:188,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,56,56759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,132,56967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,208,57175,6,0,P|160:256|236:228,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,104,57800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
231,232,58009,2,0,L|240:340,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,120,58634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,24,58842,6,0,P|328:28|368:120,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,168,59467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,248,59675,2,0,L|329:356,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,168,60300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,220,60509,6,0,L|496:216,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,136,60925,2,0,L|304:144,1,164,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,61550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,208,61759,2,0,L|64:216,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,62175,6,0,L|324:184,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,62592,2,0,L|206:297,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,192,63009,2,0,P|140:148|148:108,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,137,63425,2,0,P|266:181|258:221,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,268,63842,6,0,L|380:100,2,164,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,340,64884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,288,65092,2,0,P|116:288|68:308,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,368,65509,6,0,P|240:311|220:230,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,204,66134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,234,66342,2,0,L|320:228,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,148,66759,2,0,L|214:153,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,120,67175,6,0,B|96:88|36:100|36:100|-4:144,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,216,67800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,292,68009,2,0,B|36:332|36:332|96:344|140:312,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,276,68634,2,0,L|272:280,1,41,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,258,68842,6,0,L|196:164,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,69259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,64,69467,2,0,P|440:68|479:86,2,82,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,68,70092,2,0,L|180:72,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,92,70509,6,0,L|28:88,2,41,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,212,70925,2,0,L|12:216,2,41,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,166,71342,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,168,71446,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,171,71550,2,0,L|271:165,1,41,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,166,71759,2,0,L|324:171,3,41,10|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,171,72175,6,0,L|426:166,1,82,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,248,72592,2,0,L|333:252,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,281,73009,2,0,L|90:273,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,205,73634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
138,205,73842,6,0,P|170:279|105:357,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,343,74467,2,0,P|16:269|81:191,1,164,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,183,75092,2,0,L|228:186,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,75509,6,0,P|366:135|379:79,2,82,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,185,76134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,169,76342,2,0,L|435:175,1,82,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,294,76759,2,0,L|311:288,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,264,77175,6,0,B|141:252|141:252|90:291|15:265,1,164,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,152,77800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
37,33,78009,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,164,78217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,140,78425,2,0,P|207:150|242:172,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,227,78842,6,0,P|345:232|400:218,1,82
340,154,79259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,227,79467,2,0,L|307:319,2,82,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,154,80092,2,0,L|335:53,1,82,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,16,80509,5,2,0:0:0:0:
193,8,80717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,35,80925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
79,109,81134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
91,189,81342,2,0,L|87:242,2,41,8|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,138,81759,2,0,P|197:133|246:144,1,82,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,171,82175,6,4,L|385:165,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,174,82592,2,0,P|469:200|482:233,1,61.5000023460389
476,252,83217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
413,305,83425,1,8,0:3:0:0:
349,356,83634,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,315,83842,6,0,L|273:247,1,61.5000023460389,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,206,84259,2,0,P|146:199|69:229,2,123.000004692078,0|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,206,85196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,206,85300,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,192,85509,12,2,88634,0:0:0:0:
updated! :)
posted
Okay, changed a bit the combo colors so they doesn't blend with the new BG.

This song is awesome, as well as the mapset.

Ranked!
posted

DakeDekaane wrote:

Okay, changed a bit the combo colors so they doesn't blend with the new BG.

This song is awesome, as well as the mapset.

Ranked!
posted
omedetou!
posted

TKS wrote:

omedetou!
arigatou!
posted
축하드려요~
posted
Grats TaMul!
show more
Please sign in to reply.