00:37:175 (1,2) - 이거는 꼭 고쳐주세요. 노말에서 1/4 연타는 무리입니다. 연타는 아니잖아요 Z키 누르고있다가 X키만 딱! 누르면 되는 건데..어렵지 않아보여요...^^;
(보통 이런걸 연타라고 하지 않나요?) runs
hi! from my ugokunai super lazy queueThanks mod
- offset 514 is better better.. current one is a bit early ><
- 00:37:175 (1)- : remove whistle? it'll fit to music better no
- 00:22:800 (4)- : extend this slider until 00:23:425 and rearrange? It was bad to let the white tick empty.. orz no, sorry
- 00:26:654 (3)- : a bit hard to catch for beginner >< (specially when DT and the circle was small so HR it will be a bit hard for beginner) so perhaps rearrange like this? not bad. but no
- 00:37:175 (1,2)- : no no this is too hard for normal player ;_; please change them i heard it like you. i think about it.
- 00:30:404 (5)- : a bit overmapped (I hear nothing at here) remove them please i don't think so. no
- 00:53:425 (1)- : why dont you add circle here and start spinner at next blue tick? more fit imo hmm..no
- 01:23:425 (4)- : change drum-clap to drum-finish? more fit clap than finish is fit
- 00:36:967 (5)- : to follow previous whistle pattern, add whistle here? no
- 00:56:967 (1)- : it will better to ctrl+g this one, it make the jump flow more good imo~ also add slidertick4 here? no ctrlG/added slidertick
- 01:05:509 (1)- : whistle more fit imo ok,fixed!
00:37:175 (1,2) - 이거는 꼭 고쳐주세요. 노말에서 1/4 연타는 무리입니다. 연타는 아니잖아요 Z키 누르고있다가 X키만 딱! 누르면 되는 건데..어렵지 않아보여요...^^;역시 그냥 겹쳐져있는 노트들 처리했습니다. I fixed stacking notes.
(보통 이런걸 연타라고 하지 않나요?) runs
Mod request from my Queue and Lion's Modding Queue i guess?thanks for mod!
00:04:050 - The mapped pattern here conflicts with note 2-18 | I'm not sure if this is intended or not, the previous pattern you used is mapping towards the synths while this pattern here is different - of course, these are intentional. i want to follow the hi-hat sound a bit.
00:34:884 (180,181,182,189,190,191) - These 2 triplets do not loop in a pattern, again, I'm not stating this is wrong, I'm pointing it out so that I can confirm that this is intended - same as above. these are intentional.
01:15:091 (106) - d > k | Ending the kat rhythm on 105 feels incomplete I suggest to add a kat here to finish the rhythm on a white line - indeed. i changed to kkddk.
No other problems I can find
Good luck o/
Hi' hoping for m4m n_nthanks for mod!!
I tried my best on both taiko diffs (I'm a bit unexperienced ,_,)
So I hope it'll be a bit usefull :c
both diffs were pretty good already, nothing really important to say, it's all suggestions
00:12:800 (46) remove this d and then add a k at 00:12:904 (47) ? ‘cause I don’t really hear something that could be d at 00:12:800 while there’s a low sound at 00:12:904 - ox xxo might be too hard for a muzu tho ,_, - that pattern is sounds weird to me.
00:13:842 (51) K instead of D ? sounds like at 00:12:592 (45) - the D fits better than K imo
00:33:842 (120) ^ and then change 00:33:634 (119) to d ? ^ same reasons - following the vocal.
00:52:384 add k ? - same reason as above.
01:07:800 (74) move this d to 01:07:384 ? - that pattern is not fit a flow. i shoukd make a break here 01:07:384 -
00:09:154 (49) k instead of d ? - what for? sorry but im not sure.
00:13:842 (76) K instead of D ? (as in the muzu) - nope.
00:19:154 add k ? to do like you did at 00:17:488 (93) - following the tink sound a bit on 00:17:488
00:30:821 add d ? as you did at 00:27:488 (141) - 00:29:154 (150) - 00:34:154 (176) to stay constant - that pattern is not fit a flow. instead, i made a long pattern at 00:30:925 ~ 00:33:842 already
00:33:842 (175) as in the muzu - nope.
00:38:321 (196) remove ? or maybe add something at 00:37:800 ? - nope. its working well already.
Remove 00:55:821 (273) and 00:57:488 (284) ? a bit more nested and comfortable to play - got it.
01:01:134 (305) k instead of d ? - i like the current pattern.
01:12:488 (363) remove ? or maybe do something like at the 00:55:821 part if you accepted my previous suggestion about it - no changed for fun
Modding this map soon. Stay tuned!lol..ok!
[General]its snapped on 1/16.
- On your Oni (Taiko) difficulty, you have an unsnapped slider at 00:45:509 (228).
Okay, just a few things to mention before I circle!Thank you!
Sorry for the delay btw!
- Please revive and re-upload your map. Your map is currently on Graveyard! ok
- On your Oni (Taiko) difficulty, you have an unsnapped slider at 00:45:509 (228). it's snapped on 1/16. that may be intentional.
- In addition, I personally prefer 0 stack leniency for your Hard difficulty, but.....yeah not rankable![b] ok, fixed stack leniency to 2.(its minimum is 2!)
- 00:02:488 (3,4) - You can blanket this slider slightly better! fixed!
- 00:06:550 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know if it's just me, but this 1/6 stream always gets me every time I test-played this part! >.< i got comment about that. but i want to use 1/6! >x<
- 00:56:967 (1) - Reverse select this slider would improve the circular flow here!fixed!
Taiko check.also, resnapped all notes. thanks for checking!
MuzukashiiSome notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.
00:07:488 (24,25) - I would suggest something easier, but I guess on BPM 144 it can be accepted. - i want to keep this one!
00:13:217 (48,49,50) - Unsure about the ddk if you ask me. Yeah, doesn't sound bad, but I'm still the oppinion that we should avoid ddk in most cases. I saw in your maps now several times these kind of patterns and I'm kinda worried aboutit. Recommending a kkk or something easier. - well generally agree. but there is enough rest point after the ddk. just like you said, this pattern would work on bpm144.
00:38:634 (135,136,137) - Same here. This one is even harder since you have to start with kat. The 1/2 kat makes it a bit harder as well. Please try something easier. Maybe a ddd ? - basically the same as above. but ddd sounds/looks better to me. so changed >.>
00:37:592 (131,132,133) - How about deleting (131) and changing (132) to kat? I think you mapped beat-vocal based, so this might fit well. Maybe you like it (would also make it more alternate instead of having 3 times k d kdd). - mapped on the drum/vocal sound. so 00:37:592 (131) - has the snaredrum sound. i want to follow that.
00:51:967 (15,16,17) - Oh, look. Here you used kkk, not kkd.
01:08:634 (77,78,79) - Same as before. - i will keep this one. the same reason as before. also, should be fine on KIAI.
Muzu is so far okay pattern technically, but I find it still pretty hard if you ask me. You have barley any breaks, patterns go through the map nearly without a pause. Also, when considering this map with your other Muzukashii's, I see no difference in difficulty. High BPM maps have kinda the same amount, while I'm rather expecting in a slow BPM song to have less notes. Please keep that in mind next time. All at one, good map anyway. - BPM of the map is below average maybe. moreover, the rhythm is really simple. well as i said, these patterns would work on the song imo.
OniSome notes doesn't seem to be snapped right. Move some of them and you will see it. AIMod doesn't show them at all.
01:02:175 (307) - This finisher stands pretty much alone. Suggesting to add at following points a finishers as well:
01:03:842 (312) -
And maybe at
01:05:509 (320) -
01:06:342 (323) -
01:07:175 (327) - if you are able to delete somehow the notes...?
01:20:509 (403) - Another finisher would be good if you ask me. Before and after this note there is one as well. Would fit good to the pattern. Without it has less effect. - current finishers must be fine imo ;_; it fits really well the cymbal sound/flow of my style.
01:16:238 (383) - Kat seems to be good here to emphasize the high pitch at 01:16:133 (382) - and the "saa". Plays also nice and acts as abekobe pattern of upcoming ddk. - cool, applied!
Nothing to say here anymore. Good job.
Recall me afterwards.
Taking the initiative to bubble this because of Ono's absence. I confirmed that the map has been updated properly according to Ono's mod and TKS' updates.Thank you!
00:45:509 (228) - Unsnapped slider tail.
Fix that and I can bubble!
nvm that. Turns out to be a strange bug with sliders.
Here is a bubble.