Hihihi this is for m4mThanks mod and star[insane]
- 00:02:175 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - since you missed an obvious sounds there 00:02:592 , I suggest you to try this no,there is no rhythm.
- 00:06:550 (1,2,3,4) - ummm....1/6 stream fits there....but I think change it to repeated silder will be better since no much people can do 1/6 streams really well when there's 1/4 before no,sorry
- 00:07:175 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - you missed a drum in 00:08:113 ,....although there is also a tune in 00:08:217 ... I think change to this way will sounds better
- 00:08:842 (1,2,3,4) - how about this no,sorry
- 00:09:675 (5,6,7) - something heard strange there... try this rhythmn no,sorry
- 00:12:175 (1,2,3,4,5) - i find this fit better. try it no,sorry
- 00:51:112 (4,5) - what happened....god! thanks!
- 00:56:550 (5) - move to x240 y300 blanket checked!
- 01:22:175 (1,2) - ctrl+g better flow for me no,keep anticlockwise[hard]
- 00:33:009 (1,2,3) - how about this blanket checked!
umm others are fine... but one thing is that you use to many 1/4 rhythm , like what you did in insane. If you reduce the useage of 1/4 I think the difficulty spread will be better, such as 00:10:404 (5,6) - 00:15:821 (5) - 00:21:238 (3) - 00:23:738 (5) - 00:27:488 (2) - they are all not really correspond to the music. Ummm this is just a suggestion anyway and the reason I put this is because some BAT really care these issues
i want to keep.sorry[normal]
- 00:22:592 (3,4,1) - how about this no,following vocal
- 00:42:800 (4) - replace this by a note on 00:43:009 no
- 00:51:550 (5) - how about change this to a 1/2 slider no[easy]
- 00:11:342 (2) - replace this by a 1/2 slider or a note no
- 00:48:842 (1,2) - for better flow , try this no
- 01:03:842 (2) - kind weired.... use 1/1 slider and a note on 01:05:092 ? no
- 01:19:259 (2,3,4) - try this? no
all diff are neat. this song is also good. so star☆~