forum

Touhosu! / Dodge the Beat

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12,142
show more
Caput Mortuum
I know a game with similar concept but i forgot the name.
stryver12
Hmmm... if anything comes to mind...
Circles that bursts bullets or.... Soundodger-esque?
Yuberz

Eraser wrote:

I know a game with similar concept but i forgot the name.
Is it Beat Da Beat?
- Lunarys -
I still wait for it
Shaff
haaa...

plzzz...

"now we are waiting"

waiting what ?

2069 ?
Kao
Your joke made me puke
I need this now
Grassgrow
Still waiting..
Caput Mortuum
just wait for the new client
Joe Castle
WHERE IS IT?

WHERE IS IT?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
snyviper

Axon wrote:

snyviper wrote:

Please Peppy :c we all love this game, we all are grateful for you to have brought osu! to our lives, and we all want Touhosu... Please don't ignore us T.T
he isn't ignoring anyone, he has been working on touhosu
Really???? Is he really working on it??? Did he say anything about it?
OzzyOzrock

snyviper wrote:

Really???? Is he really working on it??? Did he say anything about it?
Yes, it was mentioned in an interview/conference thing (idk what to call it) a whiiile back.
-Kyu
Hopefully the big osu!next project would include this gamemode.
Grassgrow

ExKyu wrote:

Hopefully the big osu!next project would include this gamemode.

While I also REALLY hope that that will be the case, i remember looking at those osu!next photos in the osu!next blog, and it was a photo of the beatmap selection screen where there were the gamemode icons at the top, and there were only 4, no fifth one :( Just tried searching for the photos, couldnt find them, i think they were on reddit
o x
c; you won't know until osu! next is released! There is still a lot of work to go into it! I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.
Grassgrow

Cawub wrote:

c; you won't know until osu! next is released! There is still a lot of work to go into it! I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.

Yeah youre right. Man Ive been so hyped for Touhosu ever since I found out about it 4 years ago or so. It just sounds so amazing, Touhou styled bullet shooter, with custom beatmaps, a beatmap editor for it, I'd be so down to mapping for it the second it comes out. NIGHTCORE BEATMAPS on Touhosu :shock: :P
snyviper

Cawub wrote:

... I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.
I agree with you, it's better to not rush osu!next. I rather get things delayed and completed than get things "NOW" with so many mistakes. But I'm not sure they will release Touhosu! with osu!next, it seems that touhosu! will take longer than that x.x
Remyria
A touhou like gamemode with maps like IWBTG fangames bosses on music would be awesome, really
Caput Mortuum
- Lunarys -
I'm still wating :(
Spytes

- Lunarys - wrote:

I'm still wating :(
Peppy is busy with osu!next now so this probably wont happen before he finishes that project.
ReptilianD
iirc he said that he's working on new gamemodes to be included in lazer
Supairo

On Twitter, flyte wrote:

A mysterious new mode badge appears in osu!

Guys, is this a hint? (Source)
Shinwoir
I hope so!:D
chainpullz
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Shinwoir

chainpullz wrote:

Where's that image from?
Yauxo
What is that image even supposed to represent
chainpullz

Akioru wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Where's that image from?
Screenshot of very early stage of a prototype (started like 4.5 days ago, screenshot was from like day 2) I'm making for my game design course. Prototype wont be finished until next Wednesday. I probably wont be able to open source anything until May when the class finishes. Sharing gameplay screenshots/vids/etc. isn't considered a honor code violation though.

Edit:
Special thanks to happy30 for letting me use some of his music for this.
Arrcival
I think project vitaru is more "osu-like" than this, and looks way better, need to wait full developement
pandaBear
7 years ago this was posted. Would love to see this come a reality. The only issue I am seeing with this is converting the sliders, spinners etc into this game mode and still having it be really enjoyable
Factorial
Anyone thought of soundodger? Quite similar to touhou bu you are just circled by bullets...
Begissor
That will be with character's equipment? Teleports, ghost form, short time immortality and more like that?
MorsayFanGirl
:'(
DJ Enetro
program objects, bosses, and music.

Check bullet audyssey - a music game on newgrounds. I support this idea
Caput Mortuum

Winter Wyvern wrote:

That will be with character's equipment? Teleports, ghost form, short time immortality and more like that?
I hope not.
DJ Enetro
Me too, maybe have finite lives more like.
Supairo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHFKFJFKTVGU74V7OWUURIGBYT7GJFHFIGJTVTBIF3I

IT'S HAPPENING

Source: https://twitter.com/ppy/status/865170638947864576

Do know that this is separate to the current osu!lazer project but ranking support for custom modes will be supported.

Source: https://twitter.com/ppy/status/865171251148374016
_Meep_
I'm interested into how the editor of this will look like
RokuonjiKaoruko
yes Touhou On Osu! ^^
Begissor
I want see how to map touhou maps. IMPOSSIBLE ARTS FROM CHERRY BLOSSOM INCOMING!
amax
another mode I'll suck at I guess :/
show more