forum

Touhosu! / Dodge the Beat

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12,148
show more
Seijiro
I'm still waiting for the star priority to reach 9,001 and do the "it's over 9,000 joke" lol
Tsunderplane

MrSergio wrote:

I'm still waiting for the star priority to reach 9,001 and do the "it's over 9,000 joke" lol
same
Reha
-
Matutetute
Any updates on this?
Andruchon

Matutetute wrote:

Any updates on this?
Everything is a mystery, but apparantly he is working on it. This was even sticked a month ago, but unsticked after a day or two :O
Scarlet Evans
I would love to see Touhosu live! Have my star! ☆
Korrui
I love touhou, I love osu!, put them toether, sounds like a great idea. I'd love to see this added to osu. And it would be nice to have a new mode added to osu! as well.
Samurai
I put a couple of requests into this, I honestly think that this could be something good.

How it will work? I honestly couldn't say, that'll be for someone else to decide since I'm definitely not the one for original ideas heheh.

EDIT: Promotions, not requests lol.
hypermaximum
i hope touhosu become true! :3 i'm so happy!
Ankanogradiel
well peppy kinda confirmed that it will. Most likely will be there with the release of the new osu interface, when the new page is 100% ready too.
NaTha
lol after 7 years wo dont got this? ^^'
-M A G I C-
7 years later...

Still waiting ...

peppy plox ! omg !
troke
7 years.. maybe Touhosu will not going to implementation to osu!
-M A G I C-

-Troke- wrote:

7 years.. maybe Touhosu will not going to implementation to osu!
RIP :(
Jellyblob
x
snyviper
Please Peppy :c we all love this game, we all are grateful for you to have brought osu! to our lives, and we all want Touhosu... Please don't ignore us T.T
_DT3
I mean, it sure would be interesting but how would you map that?
Qiyana
I am underforest.

Nice bump.
Underforest

Dyl-Byl wrote:

I am underforest.

Nice bump.
stop memeing >///<
Pachiru

_DT3 wrote:

I mean, it sure would be interesting but how would you map that?
I think it could be mapped like catch the beat, but this time, you just have to avoid projectiles I think.
Axon

snyviper wrote:

Please Peppy :c we all love this game, we all are grateful for you to have brought osu! to our lives, and we all want Touhosu... Please don't ignore us T.T
he isn't ignoring anyone, he has been working on touhosu
Caput Mortuum
I know a game with similar concept but i forgot the name.
stryver12
Hmmm... if anything comes to mind...
Circles that bursts bullets or.... Soundodger-esque?
Yuberz

Eraser wrote:

I know a game with similar concept but i forgot the name.
Is it Beat Da Beat?
- Lunarys -
I still wait for it
Shaff
haaa...

plzzz...

"now we are waiting"

waiting what ?

2069 ?
Kao
Your joke made me puke
I need this now
Grassgrow
Still waiting..
Caput Mortuum
just wait for the new client
Joe Castle
WHERE IS IT?

WHERE IS IT?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
snyviper

Axon wrote:

snyviper wrote:

he isn't ignoring anyone, he has been working on touhosu
Really???? Is he really working on it??? Did he say anything about it?
OzzyOzrock

snyviper wrote:

Really???? Is he really working on it??? Did he say anything about it?
Yes, it was mentioned in an interview/conference thing (idk what to call it) a whiiile back.
-Kyu
Hopefully the big osu!next project would include this gamemode.
Grassgrow

ExKyu wrote:

Hopefully the big osu!next project would include this gamemode.

While I also REALLY hope that that will be the case, i remember looking at those osu!next photos in the osu!next blog, and it was a photo of the beatmap selection screen where there were the gamemode icons at the top, and there were only 4, no fifth one :( Just tried searching for the photos, couldnt find them, i think they were on reddit
o x
c; you won't know until osu! next is released! There is still a lot of work to go into it! I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.
Grassgrow

Cawub wrote:

c; you won't know until osu! next is released! There is still a lot of work to go into it! I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.

Yeah youre right. Man Ive been so hyped for Touhosu ever since I found out about it 4 years ago or so. It just sounds so amazing, Touhou styled bullet shooter, with custom beatmaps, a beatmap editor for it, I'd be so down to mapping for it the second it comes out. NIGHTCORE BEATMAPS on Touhosu :shock: :P
snyviper

Cawub wrote:

... I would rather not them rush osu!next. I'm sure Touhosu! Will be released by the time osu!next is since mapping this gamemode would need a revamp of the editor to support it.
I agree with you, it's better to not rush osu!next. I rather get things delayed and completed than get things "NOW" with so many mistakes. But I'm not sure they will release Touhosu! with osu!next, it seems that touhosu! will take longer than that x.x
Remyria
A touhou like gamemode with maps like IWBTG fangames bosses on music would be awesome, really
Caput Mortuum
- Lunarys -
I'm still wating :(
show more