forum

[resolved] [confirmed] [test] Clicking on options empty space click on osu! logo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arnold0
Problem Details:

On the test build there is an new option menu. If you try to click (or click & drag) on an empty space on it, it clicks below it (Most of the time it means it actualy click on the osu!logo thus making us going in the play option, then in solo if you do it a second time. If you click & dran on text, it works as intended.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Clicking on a word and dragging : works

Clicking on an empty space : Clicks on osu! logo

As you can see it goes in the "Play" menu.

osu! version: 20140311.7test

PS :
When I want to start osu!test I usualy get this :

"Error message :"
System.IO.FileLoadException: Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly '{938745d8-1fb8-4c4f-b2c1-dd698e99ba8c}, PublicKeyToken=3e56350693f7355e' ou une de ses dépendances. Exception de HRESULT : 0x80131052
Nom du fichier : '{938745d8-1fb8-4c4f-b2c1-dd698e99ba8c}, PublicKeyToken=3e56350693f7355e'
à System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
à #f.#f2.#h(Object , ResolveEventArgs )
à System.AppDomain.OnResourceResolveEvent(String resourceName)
à System.Reflection.Assembly._GetResource(String resourceName, UInt64& length, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean skipSecurityCheck)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.GetResource(String resourceName, UInt64& length, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean skipSecurityCheck)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(String name, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean skipSecurityCheck)
à System.Reflection.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(Type type, String name, Boolean skipSecurityCheck, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
à System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
à System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
à System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
à osu.Properties.Resources.get_en()
à #1h.#0h.#fs(String , Boolean )
à #1h.#0h..ctor(String )
à #1h.#np.#Iwb(String , Boolean )

And osu! don't start for sure, or this

If I get this it start fine but this is probably not normal.
Sometimes it start just normally.

Some problem with my computer (Normal osu! build start fine) or some other bug in the test build ?
MrCraftCod
The click going below things seem to not be only with the option menu... t/192982

And for the error I've got the same. Just clicking 2 - 3 times on the "Restart osu!" and it works :o
Nathanael
peppy must be already aware of this too (with the Target Practice mod).
peppy
I am very well aware of this issue.
Derekku
The cookie problem seems fixed now, but draw depth in the Options menu is still broken.

In the screenshots below, I have my score metre size initially at 2x. Then, I select a dropdown box to change to a different setting. The score metre bar is incorrectly also changed.

peppy
Fixed this issue too.
Derekku
Draw depth on the "jump to" dialog is now broken. After double clicking on a song, the dialog closes (as expected) but whatever was beneath also gets clicked (incorrect).

Before:

After:
peppy
That's a completely different issue? Please make a new thread.
Derekku
Assumed that it was a regression from this since it's super recent, but alright.
peppy
compleeeeeeeeeeetely different.