posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
purplepizza_old
i like steak... made by my dad!
:P
steak ftw!!! :lol:
Pokebis
I don't like steak at all. I really love seafood, not much of a fan of land-meat, but that's simply texture and taste. I do have a great preference for pizza (not purple), however. That would be my favorite.
Wizard Of Orz
he slept with a cow?
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

animask wrote:

strager has a nice diet~
Don't you dare hit on me.
Topic Starter
purplepizza_old
anonymous_old

purplepizza wrote:

thats groos animasks a guy
animask is bisexual.
Card N'FoRcE
I'll strive for that steak, yes.

Sleep Powder
Senbon
GladiOol
Microwave-able pizza's from Dr Oetker. YES PLEASE
awp
slow-roasted ribs (pork or beef) that go the whole ten yards - seasoned wood chips, routine basting, six-hour prep time...that is the best tasting food in the world
5ku112
Hi PP!

I couldn't narrow down to my favorite food, I guess anything from Red Robbin's. I do like cooking my own food though.
Cheery
usually making my own food, because it's something i want to eat! *coughh.. instant noodles. :)
Cuddlebun

Cheery wrote:

usually making my own food, because it's something i want to eat! *coughh.. instant noodles. :)
best logic I've ever seen on this forum

for real
[Youmu]
my fav dinner is this

me and my friends spells it mikathung, but not sure of the original spelling for it
Wojjan
MMzz
Steak,
Or Catfish with rice and hotsause.
YUmmmyyyy
Two_old
show more