lowest s rank accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akani
show me your lowest s rank accuracy , i wonder who got the lowest lol
lowest s rank possible is 90% wtih no misses and less than 1% 50s
eeezzzeee
Its too hard for me to not hit 50s so I usually just end up with A's when acc is bad :(

I just played this an hour ago but I think its also my lowest accuracy S
Cozzzy
Probably this for me. I'm happy with DTFC, regardless of my amazingly terrible acc

Bonus: Unstable rate, mania edition!

GoldenWolf
This thread.
winber1
okay so i was testing this 90% accuracy, no misses, less than 1% 50's business out, and I had my doubts, because it didn't seem true a lot of the times.

Doubts confirmed. WHAT ARE THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS I DON'T GET IT

Raging Bull
you probably had too much 100s.
_koinuri

winber1 wrote:

okay so i was testing this 90% accuracy, no misses, less than 1% 50's business out, and I had my doubts, because it didn't seem true a lot of the times.

Doubts confirmed. WHAT ARE THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS I DON'T GET IT

wiki wrote:

S = Over 90% 300s, less than 1% 50s and no misses.
From wiki for S rank. It's 90% 300s, not 90% accuracy. Your score has 351/407 300s, which is 86% of the possible 300s. You need at least 366 300s in order for it to be considered a S.

At least that's what I got from the wiki. I might not be right.
GoldenWolf
You need to have less than 1% 50s AND less than 10% of 100s (that doesn't mean less than 10% of 100%) iirc
Full Tablet

More than 90% 300s (535.5)
Less than 1% 50s (5.95)
The minimum possible is 93,17%
Raging Bull
i dont remember, i think it is possible to get a 91.50+% S
Keeby

Lowest I could find.

Lowest A for fun:

tokaku
The lowest is usually around 93% I've noticed.
Crimson Lacryma

tokaku wrote:

The lowest is usually around 93% I've noticed.
Pretty much this.

In a map with 1000 objects, the lowest possible S would be composed of 900 300's, 90 100's, and 10 50's, which translates to 93.17%.
If the criteria doesn't use "less than or equal", it would be adjusted to 902/89/9, which is 93.32%.
Raging Bull
hmm ok, i gues it was 93%.
buny

Raging Bull wrote:

hmm ok, i gues it was 93%.
you were probably thinking of getting an A with misses
GeminiStorm_old
I think the title should be changed to " lowest FC accuracy". S rank often limited at 93% if I was not mistaken.
tokaku

GeminiStorm wrote:

I think the title should be changed to " lowest FC accuracy". S rank often limited at 93% if I was not mistaken.
No. OP wants to know the lowest accuracy you need to get an S, not interested in accuracy for FC's. I could get a D with 60+% accuracy but FC the map.
10crystalmask01
Skriggniichan
Really bad score from October, I can't read AR8 anymore since its too slow so I have to make attempts until a 98% DT score finds its way on this song.
Vasta
srry 4 bumping

nya10

*no I don't do this acc on purpose lol, I don't even have any idea why I get that acc lol*
TheVileOne

I finished this run just to see if it would be a S rank. I'm not sure if it's the lowest percent I've gotten though.
Monstrata
Take a song with 100 objects. To get the lowest possible S:

90 Have to be 300's. = 90.00%
9 Have to be 100's.= 3.00%
1 Has to be 50. = 0.1667%

Total: 93.17% lowest possible S accuracy.
Vuelo Eluko
i swear to christ I have an S somewhere with 89% or so accuracy
gotta look harder
TheVileOne
Does a slider break count as a 50? Can you get as many slider breaks and still get a S?
Vuelo Eluko

TheVileOne wrote:

Does a slider break count as a 50? Can you get as many slider breaks and still get a S?
you have to fudge sliders pretty hard for them to be 50's but yes
xasuma

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

you have to fudge sliders pretty hard for them to be 50's but yes
What? Really? how do you even get a 50 on a slider? regular slider break gives u 100.
You sure? Never happened to me at least.
winber1
Slider breaks can be 50. However, if you get a 50 on a slider, your combo will break. You will get a 50 on a slider for missing slider ticks.
Vuelo Eluko

winber1 wrote:

Slider breaks can be 50. However, if you get a 50 on a slider, your combo will break. You will get a 50 on a slider for missing slider ticks.
combo break doesnt change S
so you could use strategic 50's to help get lowest accuracy S
Ayesha Altugle
back to the topic

this is the record I achieved a while ago, it's not my lowest but it is low

Vuelo Eluko
i looked long and hard for the 89% S but im convinced i dont actually have it because I think it was on a ridiculously short map like 30s long

anyway my lowest acc S is from when i was just learning how to read 9.6 and i broke all the sliders erry time

could have got one more 50 and kept the S.. and by my math, one more 100 would have landed me in A territory, so I think 93 really is the 'least S' you can get
Nub1
show more