forum

Taiko World Cup - Last Man Standing [Searching For Team]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Backfire

Banner By Dolphin

Hello everyone! This is the thread where you will be able to post if you are looking for teammates.

We're seeking to make the registration period for players a lot easier in this tournament in this way. The difference which we are enforcing is that you can use this thread exclusively to seek a team. If you don't know if your country has a team yet or wish to create a new one with left-over members, you are allowed to do so with this!

For example, say Person 1 is from China and is looking to join a China team, he or she can use this thread to advertise themselves so the other Chinese players may discuss and add you to their team. Like so :

"Hello, I am *insert name* from China and looking for team members to participate with. It would please me greatly to be part of a team and I hope I can participate."

You don't have to make it that blunt, of course, but bragging or boasting about skills is not encouraged, as we at the LMS team believe all players have an equal chance to play and participate. On the other hand, if you do not get picked for some reason, which we hope does not happen, do not let it discourage you because there will always be other opportunities. We hope everyone is happy, though :)

I will create lists for each country as they appear and a list of the players underneath, so that people looking for someone from their country can find it very easily.

I hope this creates a lot more teams for the tournament and maybe even organize some of the winners!

LIST OF PLAYERS

Belarus

Bulgaria

Indonesia

• XK2238
    Niko-nyan (I assume both of these guys want to be on a team together with some others, so consider that)

Israel

Korea

Phillipines

Poland

Spain

Sweden

United States

mileskitaro
Hey I'm from USA and i'm looking to join a team.

edit: I don't care if it is national or not
XK2238
but are bi-national teams allowed? :/
Acrith

XK2238 wrote:

Yep, they're. Also, regional teams are allowed, but for these you need to contact us. (Tournament Management)
XK2238

Acrith wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

Yep, they're. Also, regional teams are allowed, but for these you need to contact us. (Tournament Management)
got it, thanks /o/
Noobita
Hello, I am Noobita from Israel and looking for team members to participate with. It would please me greatly to be part of a team and I hope I can participate.
kaji_
Hiya, kjw from Korea looking for teammates. I'd be down to play in a Korea team or a bi-national team; either works fine for me :D
Hopefully I'll be able to join in, since this does seem like a lot of fun! ><
OnosakiHito

Noobita wrote:

Hello, I am Noobita from Israel and looking for team members to participate with. It would please me greatly to be part of a team and I hope I can participate.
Oh my god, the time has finally come. Let's use plan B from the year 2011! lol
stanleyku364
I don't have any friends can play with me………
Noobita

OnosakiHito wrote:

Noobita wrote:

Oh my god, the time has finally come. Let's use plan B from the year 2011! lol
ono pls http://puu.sh/7qecv.png
Topic Starter
Backfire

stanleyku364 wrote:

I don't have any friends can play with me………
This happens to be the thread for that sweetheart. I put you in the list as a precaution, if that's not what you wanted i'll take you out. Hopefully someone would like to play with you :)
Dess1210
I'm from Poland and probably I can't find people who play with me in one team ;w;
Asagi Mutsuki

Backfire wrote:

Isreal

• Noobita (Might be trolling)
"Might be"

ಠ_ಠ
XK2238
oh, count me in, btw o/
Niko-nyan

XK2238 wrote:

oh, count me in, btw o/
well i asked the malaysia and they want to join our team but idk so count me in too btw
Tanaka
Hi, Tanaka from Sweden here.
Looking for a team, probs not national since everybody decided to retire in Sweden.
AnFace
i want to meet people and then we can have fun times and maybe sometimes we'll play taiko in a multi match and maybe there will be other people too idk someone be my friend
Asagi Mutsuki

Niko-nyan wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

oh, count me in, btw o/
well i asked the malaysia and they want to join our team but idk so count me in too btw
Together we will be unstoppableeee *me hides*
Noobita

Backfire wrote:

Israel

now that's just mean
Matsushita_old
Sup guys, i'm Matsushita from Belarussia. Want to play with the guys from Russia or Korea :D
I can't find people who play with me in one team ;)
Fraolinch
forever noobita ; -;

Good luck to everyone with everything about this cup~
TraxieChan
Danish player TraxieChan looking for a team or members! >.<
Dolphin

TraxieChan wrote:

Danish player TraxieChan looking for a team or members! >.<
:D
Makou
Hey guys I'm Makou from Bulgaria and i would like to join a team and participate thx ^^
senkai
Hi guys! senkai here, filipino player :D looking for party
i mean looking for a team :D thanks :D

edit:
open for binational team :D
LZD
Hallo, I am LZD. I am looking for a team, non-spanish team, since none in Spain wants to join.
show more