posted
Total Posts
show more
Yukiii
Hmm
Kyouren
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Send your map suggestions to Dainesl or Backfire please! :)
Backfire

THE MAPS ARE NOW RELEASED!

• You can find the maps in this link
Small notice, you can still sign up for the next few days, but please do not wait until the day of the tournament to do so.
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Registration due is officially tomorrow, but we may or may not make exceptions to additions of teams
Already existing teams will stay as they are past that date and cannot be changed, to clarify.
Lno
Map pack available here

Since there wasn't a pack link.
Secretpipe
Good luck /O/
Topic Starter
Dolphin

Lno wrote:

Map pack available here

Since there wasn't a pack link.
Thanks Lno, added the DL link to the Google Doc!
Piine
I wish all the luck to the participants as well as the staff members who hosting it. Nice job with the collaboration of this Dolphin. :D
Dainesl
Thanks for your appreciation, Sulker! :D
Topic Starter
Dolphin
We broke 20 teams, we reached our goal!
And thanks for the nice comment, Sulker!
Fleon_old
Good luck to everyone in the tournament!
Loctav
Funnily, this is the first tournament I am participating on as player. Hype!
Dainesl
I wish you the best of luck, Loctav :P
OnosakiHito
First one after 2 years. Hyper hype.
BAT Team, go!
Necro Neko
Good luck to everyone and most importantly: have fun! ~
Fleon_old
I am happy to say that after a 2 hour test stream everything ran stable and without any issues. Looking forward to the actual tournament!
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Registration period is now over!

We'll start announcing tournament times and Group Stage groups very soon!
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Groups for Group Stage have been finalized! Check the out here!

We will start planning tournament matches soon.
[KEMU]
finally! i hope there will be no more problems about this actual tournament i will looking forward to it :D

i hope there will be no more power outage in my city :(
kentae86520
Good luck all,have fun!

By the way,is there going to have a LIVE?
Acrith

kentae86520 wrote:

Good luck all,have fun!

As you see, we have streamers bracket in our Staff so - of course, we'll stream matches. :)
Fleon_old

kentae86520 wrote:

Good luck all,have fun!

The event will be streamed live, the channel will be announced at a later date.
xtrem3x
nobody called me to participate, and still have to be for another time XDDD
XK2238
lol it has begun
best of lucks to you all o/
Fleon_old
Hello guys,

The games will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/taikolastmanstanding. If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up.
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Group Stage Match Schedules are now released!

We're really sorry for the short notice. Our bad entirely.

If you have any issues with the schedule, CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

PS: Any team that did not send me their available times were scheduled regardless.
Mystyk
Japan vs Hungary - Saturday 11th May 2:00pm
Germany A vs Japan - Saturday 11th May 5:00pm
Did you mean Sunday?
Topic Starter
Dolphin

Mystyk wrote:

Japan vs Hungary - Saturday 11th May 2:00pm
Germany A vs Japan - Saturday 11th May 5:00pm
Did you mean Sunday?
I smell copypasta. Fixed it.
Nashmun
Are you really realesing the schedule 12hours before the first match ? Come on...
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Yes. It was poor planning on our side and I feel pretty bad about it. If you want to reschedule, talk to me privately, please.
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Due to demand of some of the teams and the first two teams not being able to attend due to us publishing the schedule way too late, we will date the tournament 1 week back.

This is entirely my fault for being a poor organizer, and I should've realized earlier, but I expect all the teams are fine with this seeing the poor feedback I've gotten.

Sorry for this short notice and bad planning. I'll step it up from today. We made a vital error from the beginning and realized too late.

It was either do a late postponing and get better planning, or have lots of teams miss their matches and have an overall half-arsed tournament.
I personally say the former is the better choice.

Again, sorry about this.
Fleon_old
I want to apologize by everyone involved and for the inconvenience cause by our sloppy scheduling. This is no ideal solution, but we hope we can make up for all our mistakes by having a better planned out schedule and tournament next weekend!
OzzyOzrock
Unfortunate but necessary.
Two Fruit Cakes
It'll be better off pushing it back and making sure everything is in order instead of rushing it.
Topic Starter
Dolphin
I've sent out PMs to all the captains, so that hopefully everyone is noted of this, especially those who are not paying attention to #taiko or this thread.

By the way, if you still have problems with a match, discuss with me and the captain of the other team. I don't know when EVERYONE is available, but if both captains could talk together then come to me with their compromise, it'll be easier settled. Of course you can contact me too and I'll try get in touch with the opposing team.
Acrith
Statistics sheet is done! (Or - almost done, because I need to make two more cards, that will contain information about upcoming matches). As well - you can find there group drawings, groups leaderboard, detailed scheduling infos and map statistics with links.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Tournament starts tomorrow, and I highly recommend for everyone to doublecheck their times. If we haven't gotten any complaints about the times and your team doesn't show up, then it will count as a loss.

I also would want for EVERYONE to doublecheck the times and make sure the time zone conversions are correct. The UTC+0 times are all correct, but the converted ones may not be. I wasn't the one who converted them, but they SHOULD be correct. I've seen some of them being flipped showing the times for wrong teams, and I correct all I could see, but regardless of me checking everything is correct, it is not 100% sure that I got them all.

Anyway, good luck to all teams playing!
senkai

Dolphin wrote:

Tournament starts tomorrow, and I highly recommend for everyone to doublecheck their times. If we haven't gotten any complaints about the times and your team doesn't show up, then it will count as a loss.

I also would want for EVERYONE to doublecheck the times and make sure the time zone conversions are correct. The UTC+0 times are all correct, but the converted ones may not be. I wasn't the one who converted them, but they SHOULD be correct. I've seen some of them being flipped showing the times for wrong teams, and I correct all I could see, but regardless of me checking everything is correct, it is not 100% sure that I got them all.

Anyway, good luck to all teams playing!
I am really sorry for the mistakes in the conversion really

jst to add note:
for USA teams: i used CDT (Central Daylight Time)
for Russia team: i used MSK (Moscow Standard Time)
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Due to not meeting up for any of their matches, or answering my messages, Uruguay has been disqualified.
This means that anyone else who is supposed to go up against Uruguay gets a free win, and the matches take place.
show more