forum

[duplicate] osu! Marathon

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
TanteKuN
I've seen some beatmaps here that are somewhat compiled and what I think is that, why don't we have an additional mod? A marathon mod perhaps? Which would consist of a certain number of songs, depending on what would peppy have, if this would be approved, and then played in the sequence on how the player chose it or could also be RANDOM.
Open for comments or anything!
DENKOUSEKKA
Isn't this one the same thing? -> t/2902
Topic Starter
TanteKuN
No, this is completely a different thing, this one chooses the songs you want in the sequence on how you arranged it, either everything is easy, or everything is hard/insane, or mixed up, depending on how a player wants to have it.
ARTPHONEY
oh I see what you mean, I also want to mod marathon and song sequences determined by me

Example:
1. Iosys - Cirno's Perfect Math Class
2. Kurenainagi Tabibito - Beloved Tomboyish Girl
3. Sound Holic - Tokimeki reitou Pack
4. Silver Forest - Destiny ~ Ever Lasting Turn of Cirno
5. Iosys - The Lovely, Freezing, Tomboyish Bath, Cirno's Hot Spring

All can play at a time, it will be duration of the marathon when in play at a time
is that true?
TheVileOne
It's essentially the same concept. Instead of the game choosing songs to play in sequence, the player does it. It makes a lot more sense to me for players to be able to create their own challenge lists and have a random option to have osu! generate one for you. It's better to support the other thread. It has far more priority. Bear in mind that non-stop endurance is the main request and if that is implemented the thread will be marked added.
deadbeat
i agree with TVO. it's the same concept. i seem to remember something about this working with collections. also i'm sure with the amount of maps there are currently, having a non-stop mode that plays all beatmaps would take days :p
i'm going to mark this as duplicate sorry. feel free to leave any suggestions you may have in the original thread :)