forum

[resolved] where i can find osu for windows 64bit?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eizan Arizawa
not a problem, just asking where i can find osu! for 64 bit :)
peppy
There is only one version of osu! which runs on all architectures.
Topic Starter
Eizan Arizawa
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......................................... :cry:
but can i instal it on 64bit?
DeamonHunter
Osu will work on any windows machine. Yes that does include 64bit. Btw for future reference, most things that run on 32bit machines will run on 64bit machines
Faishal Akbar

DeamonHunter11 wrote:

Osu will work on any windows machine. Yes that does include 64bit. Btw for future reference, most things that run on 32bit machines will run on 64bit machines
Agree. i think why peppy never make 32-bit and 64-bit separated osu! version. because sometime 32-bit machine user downloading the 64-bit version, and report it to Technical Support as error.
Hiramiya
There's no specific 64-bit version of osu! because there doesn't need to be.. Just like Steam and even Microsoft Office install and run as 32-bit by default..
Faishal Akbar

Hiramiya wrote:

There's no specific 64-bit version of osu! because there doesn't need to be.. Just like Steam and even Microsoft Office install and run as 32-bit by default..
Agree :D

btw, Office have 64 bit-version to make that office run smoothly in 64 bit :p
Marcin

peppy wrote:

There is only one version of osu! which runs on all architectures.
Unless its ARM :P

You can install current osu! version on both x86 and x64, for a game like this I think it wouldn't matter if it was compiled for x64 separately or not.