forum

woc2006 Leaving osu!/Future of osu!mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HanzeR

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/woc2006

With our lead dev gone, what is the future for osu!mania? It seems like massive long standing issues and the atrocious management of this community are driving more and players (and more importantly, the content creators) away every day.

Someone in power, please give us players an explanation or some kind of plan to bring this game mode to a brighter future.

shit be whack yo
Maiz94

HanzeR wrote:

shit be whack yo
Well, shits happen anyway. /me runs
richardfeder
shits have happened long time ago (/me run
asd123iii

richardfeder wrote:

shits have happened long time ago (/me run
Lieselotte
ppy:I'll give you more bug,hhhh
ArcherLove
Quit Osu!mania go play LR2 / O2 ~
/me runs
milky228_old
This news comes 5 days before the U.K. Release of project diva f for the PS Vita Seems like a sign to me.

Also we have 2 threads on this. I suggest an intense fight to the death between the opposing posters. Only logical way to solve such a problem.
Vinc_Angel
I think it's possibly happen. it's because all people (player) have worked especially the worked that opposite than coding osu. They had a less time to coding or playing based of age and job that they had. In the future, the person who coding has changed. So, the coding must have changed now by other player. Thanks.
Groumiezi
Please, what does it mean? (woc says with chinese) orz idk it
_AI

Groumiezi wrote:

Please, what does it mean? (woc says with chinese) orz idk it
From the picture in the first post:

The age of dev for Osu! (mania probably) has ended, ppy own Osu! and he do forever, like the game? play it, don't feel like it? leave it (saying in a harsh way).
Ephemeral
there is no sign, mania is still supported and is going to get a whole slew of bugfixes very shortly

acquire towels and remember the magic words: don't panic