forum

RIP

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snow Note
R.I.P. Mania...
Staiain
It's not like there isn't any other people who can do programming AND are people who played other rhythm games for years, should be someone who can replace him, imo it could be for the better if someone else started and we could maybe see some more progress (and not to be rude but i felt woc was slightly close minded, he barely listened to suggestions, with the no i am right and its final attitude)
Raging Bull
I thought RIP mania because of keysounds.

RIP Lieselotte
Agka

Raging Bull wrote:

I thought RIP mania because of keysounds.

RIP Lieselotte
not the only reason of RIP

but RIP

Moe

Staiain wrote:

It's not like there isn't any other people who can do programming AND are people who played other rhythm games for years, should be someone who can replace him, imo it could be for the better if someone else started and we could maybe see some more progress (and not to be rude but i felt woc was slightly close minded, he barely listened to suggestions, with the no i am right and its final attitude)
Woc has just written a long post in the biggest Chinese BBS, telling us the detailed experience. He was not that close minded. Conversely he patiently listened to their suggestions and feature requests. The situation became such unbearable when ppy began to deny his improvements and code without thinking for a while or giving him an explanation. So that woc felt his work meaningless and left.
I just want to translate woc's post if I have time,but I am not sure whether he would like to see what is going on here. He has got his life. Anyhow, good bye woc...
asd123iii
R.I.P Mania
Entozer

Staiain wrote:

Not to go against what you feel about woc, but just so people know, a handful of the features in the editor was suggested by my friend, and woc was more than willing to include them. Which is why those features are there now.
ArcherLove
go make new acc /me killed

a.k.a : woc2014
[Crz]Player
oh..
REDYUMiKA

Staiain wrote:

I'm not gonna resign the mapper, however I couldn't say the perspective of osu!mania will be good.
At least, I want to give woc an appreciative words for what he had been continuing the development activity until he resign.
Anyway, RIP mania, RIP woc... :|
richardfeder

lil_yumika_lil wrote:

Staiain wrote:

I'm not gonna resign the mapper, however I couldn't say the perspective of osu!mania will be good.
At least, I want to give woc an appreciative words for what he had been continuing the development activity until he resign.
Anyway, RIP mania, RIP woc... :|
If the problems(not only the issue of bug but also failure in management and gap between rulers and players) are not going to be resolved then it's obvious to us all that the perspective of osu!mania is not going to be good
Spy
Goodbye osu!mania.
YunoFanatic

richardfeder wrote:

woc left
troubles come
Destruction comes.

bye mania mapping.
Xcrypt
noooo
Dexus

RIP
arcwinolivirus
Osumania world is so messed up. I can say that with issues in-game, keysounding, ranking criteria, pp system, and now our manager resigned. RIP woc, until then ;w;/
YunoFanatic

Dexus wrote:

RIP
then why did ppy implemented mania? ;w;w;w;w;
Maiz94
wow, unmanageable shit.
Xcrypt
wow, such amaze
DJPop

Dexus wrote:

RIP
Now 100% of osu! is completely garbage. I never, ever thought this would happen back in the first era. I miss that time :(
Cozzzy
Can't really blame peppy for getting frustrated, looking at this sub-forum. Isn't ranking maps the only massive problem for mania right now anyway?
PROGUY

Cozzzy wrote:

Can't really blame peppy for getting frustrated, looking at this sub-forum. Isn't ranking maps the only massive problem for mania right now anyway?
It would be fine if the maps used in-built hitsounds instead of custom sample sounds. The problem is that some maps (including ranked ones) used custom sample sounds which fall victim to the bug.

For now...

arcwinolivirus wrote:

RIP woc, until then ;w;/
YunoFanatic
Well atleast give woc credits for keeping mania at its finest. He gave it all for mania even if he has some RL problems.

Btw did woc and ppy fight? Showing the picture that dexus shared i think there's something between them.
PyaKura
Is this screenshot even the real deal ?

Anyways, R.I.P. o!m, hopefully temporarily.
Groumiezi

wat

i can't stop laughing

lolwoc

Edit: maybe peppy is NOT rushing with woc, ppy just lazy do them, then ppy say "mania is a pile of unmanageblae shit" due tired/can't handle 4 modes (just do 3 modes, "Mania" handler is woc, not peppy), Nah, now most logic, woc talked to ppy at irc or what want to quit from dev or why busy, so peppy is angry should handle mania, hue. woc maybe back for a day

just my prediction sry bby
Lieselotte

Groumiezi wrote:

wat

i can't stop laughing

lolwoc

Edit: maybe peppy is NOT rushing with woc, ppy just lazy do them, then ppy say "mania is a pile of unmanageblae shit" due tired/can't handle 4 modes (just do 3 modes, "Mania" handler is woc, not peppy), Nah, now most logic, woc talked to ppy at irc or what want to quit from dev or why busy, so peppy is angry should handle mania, hue. woc maybe back for a day

No,he never back,trust me

We should be waited mania 2.0 coming soon
Birdy
osu! is down by 2016, mark my words.
Groumiezi

Lieselotte wrote:

No,he never back,trust me
oh bby mai prekdicion

Static Noise Bird wrote:

inb4 so sure
Goopy

Static Noise Bird wrote:

marking it
Stefan
Taiko is broken as shit and no one cares.. well, let me join this group

- R u m i a - wrote:

lolol bye mania

ishimaru94 wrote:

rip

Lieselotte wrote:

byebyebyebye~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Cuppp wrote:

i cri evrytim~

YunoFanatic wrote:

Destruction comes.

bye mania mapping.

lolcubes wrote:

wat
Spy

Groumiezi wrote:

wat

i can't stop laughing

lolwoc

He just test speed change for new mania 2.0
continue to laugh please.
richardfeder
T.T
Groumiezi

Spy wrote:

He just test speed change for new mania 2.0
I don't know sorry

hufff....
PyaKura

richardfeder wrote:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2905827484?pn=1
for those who are interested in wat is really about lol. It includes things you want to know but
sorry it is written in Chinese.
some1 pls translaet
Spy

PyaKura wrote:

richardfeder wrote:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2905827484?pn=1
for those who are interested in wat is really about lol. It includes things you want to know but
sorry it is written in Chinese.
some1 pls translaet
Part 1 Translation
===REMOVED===
Taiwan-NAK
Mania is dead
Groumiezi

woc2006 wrote:

在对待bug上,只有ppy能重现的bug才是bug,不能重现的一定不会改的。

Lieselotte wrote:

ppy:I'll give you more bug,hhhh
aaaaaaaa
wendao

DJPop wrote:

Dexus wrote:

RIP
Now 100% of osu! is completely garbage. I never, ever thought this would happen back in the first era. I miss that time :(
PyaKura
Removed.
Spy

PyaKura wrote:

Spy wrote:

Part 1 Translation
===REMOVED===
Thanks Spy.
Still WIP..
show more