Koiyuki

BeatofIke wrote:

Eh, what happened? :o
woc left

RIP mania
Groumiezi

HanzeR wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/woc2006

With our lead dev gone, what is the future for osu!mania? It seems like these massive long standing issues and the atrocious management of this community are driving more and players (and more importantly, the content creators) away every day. Someone in power, please give us players an explanation or some kind of plan to bring this game mode to a brighter future.

shit be whack yo
D:

D:

D:

D:

D:

D;

;'(

bye mapping mania
richardfeder

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

BeatofIke wrote:

Eh, what happened? :o
woc left

RIP mania
woc left
troubles come
Groumiezi
100% mania mapper and player go to standard/tiko/xi ti bi

why woc u do dis
Drace
/implying it was alive up until now

ww
Maiz94

Drace wrote:

/implying it was alive up until now

ww
wwwwwwwwww
primrose
~rest in peace~

i can't imagine what is going to happen to osu!mania. :o
ExPew
rip....
Moccadayo
although i'm not play mania
but.....R.I.P
-Teina-
R.I.P.
I sometime play mania when I play standard tired.
So sad>_<
_AI
R.I.P Mania
Kamikaze
RIP
D33d
Maybe the mania community can band together and help each other to keep it afloat, with quality maps and solid quality control in general.

Hopefully, peppy'll know what needs fixing in regards to code. If nothing else, woc's departure will be a great incentive for everybody to be co-operative and understanding. I was never involved myself, but I'd hate to see such a promising osu!fork die so soon.
milky228_old
Just seems like this game is taking blow after blow after blow at the minute.

I don't think mania is dead, not yet at least. PPV2 is not finalised and hopefully that will revitalise this game before it's too late, also let's not forget that (in the UK at least) there aren't many alternatives to mania.
[M]egumiKato
R.I.P mania /plays ctb :P :cry:
ArcherLove
Bye mania,

WELCOME STD!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~
Entozer
RIP mania.
TheVileOne
Creating hysteria over a petty reason. >.> peppy can manage the mania gamemode on his own. ._. And maybe woc will come back after he calms down.
Maiz94

Entozer wrote:

RIP mania.
\:D/

milky228 wrote:

Just seems like this game is taking blow after blow after blow at the minute.

I don't think mania is dead, not yet at least. PPV2 is not finalised and hopefully that will revitalise this game before it's too late, also let's not forget that (in the UK at least) there aren't many alternatives to mania.
Actually, this thread isn't related to PPv2. Go figure out yourself why OP made this thread.
Cuppp
i cri evrytim~

RIP Mania
Drace
It's not so sad, there always were a bunch of better VSRGs out there. Also a certain someone working on a new one...

huehuehue

R.I.P mania /o/
Akali

Drace wrote:

It's not so sad, there always were a bunch of better VSRGs out there. Also a certain someone working on a new one...

huehuehue

R.I.P mania /o/
Elaborate pls
Zealtron
RIP

Where else am I going to play 7k/8k upscroll? ;_;
fairycaptor
r.i.p mania..

#ripmania
Cozzzy
omg the hyperbole
Agka
i'd like to join the "guise is not ded peppy can handle dis"

but RIP
D33d
Just remember that mania's still very young--with or without woc, it will be a little chaotic in comparison to the other, more established game modes. Let this be a test of people's ability to handle obstacles and to really commit to a cause.
Prim
I highly doubt mania will die out but I'd imagine things are going to stagnate for a while.
(but RIP mania anyways)

Zealtron wrote:

RIP
Where else am I going to play 7k/8k upscroll? ;_;
stepmaniaaaaaa
(or something like LR2 with a flipped display)
Halogen-
This is pretty sad. So much for me getting into osu!mania.

Thankfully, I got my tablet to play osu! standard, haha
Topic Starter
Rumia-

TheVileOne wrote:

Creating hysteria over a petty reason. >.> peppy can manage the mania gamemode on his own. ._. And maybe woc will come back after he calms down.
good luck peppy i'm done.
woc maybe come back to sit and watch how he's doing lolol
Envisionise
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP mania
Snow Note
R.I.P. Mania...
Staiain
It's not like there isn't any other people who can do programming AND are people who played other rhythm games for years, should be someone who can replace him, imo it could be for the better if someone else started and we could maybe see some more progress (and not to be rude but i felt woc was slightly close minded, he barely listened to suggestions, with the no i am right and its final attitude)
show more