forum

Nhato - Miss You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Timorisu

Sieg wrote:

Cherry Blossom wrote:

This map is the perfect example of the beginning of a new mapping era.
I hope not.
Kayla
This song and map are insanely good and mesh so well. If the map lacked the quick slider jumps @ 03:43:629 (1,1,1,1,1) and the earlier one it would be perfect in my eyes. Good job HanzeR. I just wish you left these non-intuitive patterns out <3
Vuelo Eluko
someone else finally fc'd it

... so HanZer, do you feel any sense of regret/satisfaction that this map is what led to the chain of events that causes lewa to troll his own account, changing his password/email to random things and never being able to log in again [learned this on his now-deleted ask.fm. that was the only thing on there besides him calling Kynan a cheater...]? Be honest :P noone can blame you
kirigherkins
I wish we could've all been reasonable here.
Stefan

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

someone else finally fc'd it

... so HanZer, do you feel any sense of regret/satisfaction that this map is what led to the chain of events that causes lewa to troll his own account, changing his password/email to random things and never being able to log in again [learned this on his now-deleted ask.fm. that was the only thing on there besides him calling Kynan a cheater...]? Be honest :P noone can blame you
What the shit pal.
dennischan
The map SV changes are just annoying
onotoleonide
  1. ugly overlaps
  2. there are no jumps, it's just inconistent spacing
  3. awful 1/8 sliders
  4. random sv changes
blahpy

onotoleonide wrote:

1. ugly overlaps
  3. awful 1/8 sliders
  4. random sv changes
The 1/8 sliders are really the only problem, the rest is very nice and fun to play, the map is well made overall
quiz-chan_DELETED

blahpy wrote:

onotoleonide wrote:

1. ugly overlaps
  3. awful 1/8 sliders
  4. random sv changes
The 1/8 sliders are really the only problem, the rest is very nice and fun to play, the map is well made overall
not really that well-made, as onotoleonide said, it's quite inconsistent in many aspects.
I didn't care about the 1/8 sliders (and I DON'T mean I liked them, I just didn't notice them), the SV changes made sense at some points, but really not all of them.
The overlaps aren't soo bad, but it's just the inconsistence that bothers me about this map. Gameplay is nearly unpredictable ("omg what has a lvl69 got to say omg newb") I don't care, I'm not the best mapper, but I sure do have a knowledge, which tells me, something's wrong with this map.

Tried to be constructive. HanzeR, if you actually do care about my opinion, I can tell you what bothers me a little.
Xantaria
I can't FC because I have to vomit during play >.<
Secretpipe

Zantaria wrote:

I can't FC because I have to vomit during play >.<
Try to respect mapper's work :C
Toastedsalad
With all due respect: How did this map ever get ranked.. It's just so bad
hehe
i am a mainstream hater
Emorevenant
Could you link the background picture of the beatmap?
Kodora

Emorevenant wrote:

Could you link the background picture of the beatmap?
Open this map in editor, then File -> Open song's folder
And just take it :)
Kibbleru
hey there from 2016

this is meta mapping now
Bara-
We need more maps like this
They are soo fun/nicely made <3

I'll likely map a 2* diff for this song someday
Ascendance
hey from 2016 im pretty sure im gay
Topic Starter
HanzeR
>playing osu in 2016
Spaghetti
grumd
pretty awesome map
Topic Starter
HanzeR
thx, I like it too :D
Kazuha91

Kibbleru wrote:

hey there from 2016

this is meta mapping now
It indeed is... Awesome map, really; people really talked all that sht about it 2 years ago? lol
Skystar saying "1/10" and Shiro with his "this is mainstream mapping for me" when they both can't make half of the awesomeness that this map has....
I don't understand why people always have to find Every little thing to complain about... f*ing thank who spent time on making something for you to play and if you don't like it either give contructive advices of gtfo and make your own map :P

Btw we need more, HanzeR :)
Saturnalize
hello 2016
Nifty
something something pishi's video

also gratz on ur engagement
Dendy
hey its 2018

mapping is ruined

someone help....