forum

Save setting online!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ggnakacarlz
I would like to request to have the settings saved online, especially in the input, and skin...
sheela
I'm not sure that this is helpful. Can you tell why?
You can backup the osu!<Windows_Username>.cfg (e.g.: osu!Micheal) in the osu! folder.
Chamelo
This would be great if we play osu! in various place, such as home/school/on notebook/on PC

I usually set the setting according to the equipment I have at that current time.
At school, a keyboard don't support 7 keys from my default layout, so I have to modify it into something else.

And about skin, it's impossible to save the setting online. You have to download it by yourself.
FrzR
Cloud file sharing maybe? Could be good though. Especially for players who still doesn't have a personal pc and plays only at internet cafe's.
deadbeat

Fr33z3R wrote:

Cloud file sharing maybe?
t/43186
t/164175
like one of those?
FrzR

deadbeat wrote:

Fr33z3R wrote:

Cloud file sharing maybe?
t/43186
t/164175
like one of those?
t/43186

This one's very similar. But It's a three year old thread. Could use a bump. :)
Topic Starter
ggnakacarlz
I think it would be tedious to put in a cloud file sharing.

Reason:

- The computer may be of different resolution, sensitivity, and input...

This is good in a user that has a lot of computers playing osu! I have about 4 computers running osu! at different times to play whenever I want to...

# This reminds me of remembering the identification of the computer to prevent piracy. Also, it can be like a DivX VOD that give a key to the server to register the devices to play paid videos...

Can this be possible?