posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
Chill out
AnreFM
I'm having a crush for my best friend
-Seren-
I don't really feel any connection with people even to those who seem close to me but I can still be caring towards them tho
Birdy
I don't want to be around my current friends when school continues.
Ikikaera
I'm getting more and more distant towards my family each day. I'm sure I won't ever have contact with them again when I move out.
Nase Izumi
Kappa FrankerZ
i confess that i fap to wojjans posts

ugh i feel filthy help me
piruchan
I think that I need to throw away all emotions to get better at life. It feels like I need to put a permanent "nice guy" mask when I'm around people I already know(including my family).

Chris9427 wrote:

I'm getting more and more distant towards my family each day. I'm sure I won't ever have contact with them again when I move out.
I'm experiencing this as well. I don't want to go back to this house ever again.
Bweh

piruchan wrote:

I think that I need to throw away all emotions to get better at life. It feels like I need to put a permanent "nice guy" mask when I'm around people I already know(including my family).
What do you mean get better at life?

Chris9427 wrote:

I'm experiencing this as well. I don't want to go back to this house ever again.
What's wrong with it? What's wrong with your family?
Makan1
I talk to myself for 30 mins at a time when I need to be alone and walk out. Not conversations, I'm not fucking mental but talking to myself and telling my self stories or pretending I'm a narrator of what I am currently doing etc...

I think most people will do this if they are alone and we are barely alone at times online so go outside, find a nice park and take a 40 min walk and I'm sure you will be talking or thinking of cool scenarios and it'll take up your time. I like walks
Bweh

Makan1 wrote:

I talk to myself for 30 mins at a time when I need to be alone and walk out. Not conversations, I'm not fucking mental but talking to myself and telling my self stories or pretending I'm a narrator of what I am currently doing etc...

I think most people will do this if they are alone and we are barely alone at times online so go outside, find a nice park and take a 40 min walk and I'm sure you will be talking or thinking of cool scenarios and it'll take up your time. I like walks
Same here
Ikikaera

Makan1 wrote:

Well, I 'commentate' things that happen in my thoughts almost the whole time, especially in games.
I also think of answers in English, when talking to someone for example. It's easier to express myself in English.

@ Brian OA
I don't really mind that I won't have contact with them anymore.
They're just a huge pain in the ass when I have to talk with them. They're one of the last people on earth that I would want a conversation with.

(On my android atm, I couldn't quote your reply.)
kirueggy
Speaking of commentating yourself, is it completely normal to go on a rampage on GTA V and pretend to be the news chopper guy as everything is going to shit?
Bweh
I don't think it's normal per se, but it's fine I guess. I used to that on scary games like Resident Evil when I was kid so I wouldn't feel so frightened.

Chris9427 wrote:

They're just a huge pain in the ass when I have to talk with them. They're one of the last people on earth that I would want a conversation with.

It's cool

How are they annoying? Too overbearing? No common interests?
AxE Kestrel

Makan1 wrote:

Same here...huehue.
Coeurbee

Makan1 wrote:

I'm NOT the only one!!! Yahooooo!

I also sing.
Singing + walking fast to catch a bus is hard. So it may be my fault if it's been raining the whole summer in France. Sorry, truly. -_-#
Ikikaera

Brian OA wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

It's cool

How are they annoying? Too overbearing? No common interests?
It's mostly just minor things, but even minor problems become a major problem when there are too much of them.
The way they talk to me, for example. They also keep opening the door of my room without knocking, which scares me every time.
I also have 2 little brothers, which are 6 - 4 years old, so they're really noisy. I hate kids, especially when they can't stop yelling. I have to listen to music on almost full volume, which probably already damaged my hearing quite a lot.

I also can't access the Internet with my PC for a few weeks now, because my parents forgot their keys, and I was asleep, so I couldn't open the door for a while. ( They were waiting from 9 am till 2 pm )
FluffyTeddy
I'm Breathing!
Bweh

Chris9427 wrote:

Seems to me like you should just loosen up. If it's just minor stuff like waltzing into your room then just calmly confront them about it. Ask them to knock first or put a little reminder by the door for example.

If it's about kids, there's always a way to deal with them. They're always noisy, but you can usually keep them distracted or have them move someplace that doesn't bother you as much. Having commuted to school for twelve years by bus, I typically kept a lot of the younger students busy by telling them stories, teaching them about crap, or bringing stuff like comic books or video games to keep them busy.

That said, it does take quite a bit of patience. Dealing with family, that is. Everyone supports each other through their own selfish reasons and that's why it's so weird most of the time.

FluffyTeddy wrote:

I'm Breathing!
You seem even better at slurping semen
Ikikaera

Brian OA wrote:

-snip-
That's easier said that done. Kids just don't simply annoy me. I have a deep hatred for them, especially my brothers. Just hearing their voices is a pain.
I can't talk with them.

And the problem with my parents.. ny father literally rips the door open as loud as he can, for the sole purpose to scare the shit out of me. It wasn't that bad the first few weeks, but after 3 years...

It's probably not that long anymore till I can finally move out and live alone. I'll just wait and see what happens. That's how I always solved my problems.
GeeNX
I want to get backdoored
Bweh

Chris9427 wrote:

Nothing is easy when it comes to dealing with people, but well, I've given you my two cents. If that's how you'll roll, then go ahead.
Foxtrot

Chris9427 wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

-snip-
That's easier said that done. Kids just don't simply annoy me. I have a deep hatred for them, especially my brothers. Just hearing their voices is a pain.
I can't talk with them.

And the problem with my parents.. ny father literally rips the door open as loud as he can, for the sole purpose to scare the shit out of me. It wasn't that bad the first few weeks, but after 3 years...

It's probably not that long anymore till I can finally move out and live alone. I'll just wait and see what happens. That's how I always solved my problems.
Family is really hard to deal sometimes because even though they share your own blood, they are still different people than you with different ideas. If you think the only solution is to move out, then that's fine. Nobody says that you have to love your biological family at all costs.
Ikikaera

Dulcet wrote:

Family is really hard to deal sometimes because even though they share your own blood, they are still different people than you with different ideas. If you think the only solution is to move out, then that's fine. Nobody says that you have to love your biological family at all costs.
"You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family."
It's all about having luck again.
piruchan

Brian OA wrote:

To put it simple, ideological difference. It's not like they're communist and I'm liberal, but we have a different way of doing pretty much everything (and apparently my way of doing things irritate them, a lot). They're a follower of "introvert=bad" equation and I'm the only introvert in the family. And they keep bragging about togetherness (I don't think that's the right word), but they lack coordination internally.

As for your first question, I'm sorry, I'm not going to answer that. It's way too personal and I'm not going to tell a guy in Panama whom I just met over the internet several months ago. But you're a smart guy, I know you can understand.
Bweh

Chris9427 wrote:

It's all about having luck again.
With that outlook on life no wonder you don't like your family. Relationships, trust, love, and understanding aren't built on luck, bud. It is easier said than done but, there are no magical fixes. Stuff like that doesn't get any better just by sitting on your ass and waiting. It's all up to you. So get up off your keister, get out of here, and go start doin' the work. Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

piruchan wrote:

To put it simple, ideological difference. It's not like they're communist and I'm liberal, but we have a different way of doing pretty much everything (and apparently my way of doing things irritate them, a lot). They're a follower of "introvert=bad" equation and I'm the only introvert in the family. And they keep bragging about togetherness (I don't think that's the right word), but they lack coordination internally.
My family throws the same tripe at me but that's not really a good reason to dislike them for it. I mean, that doesn't really matter per se.

Sure an argument about that can get infuriating, but your opinions and approaches to a social life shouldn't affect your relationship with them. Otherwise I would have impaled my brother by now considering we even argue about the way we drink soup. My dad still comes up to me every once in a while and he tells me shit that can be summarized as >tfw your son has tfw no gf.

But hey, that doesn't stop me from hanging around them, supporting them when they're down, and eventually hear a "thanks" or a really fast almost kind of tsun reaction consisting of saying "you're gay" and then running to his/her room. 'Cause I know they'd do the same if I let them. I guess the payback is worth it too sometimes.

So really, if the thing isn't working out, it has to be something else.

As for your first question, I'm sorry, I'm not going to answer that. It's way too personal and I'm not going to tell a guy in Panama whom I just met over the internet several months ago. But you're a smart guy, I know you can understand.
I'm not really up for farming affection points so I won't push it.
Ikikaera
I don't use the toaster as much as I want to, because each time I use it, it scares the shit out of me.
Tsukimi Luna
The general public has a false view on introverts.
And we cant help it

Im the kind of person that needs my alone time sometimes, and i hate huge ass parties or large gatherings.
But im not anti social
I love hanging out with my best buddies of course...
But in groups of 2-3 ....
Thats is because i can have quality time with said person

Being in large crowds and big groups overwhelms me..
I cant help to wonder... how are these people able to handle so many people at the same time
because i wouldnt be able to
Maybe some extroverts can share their view on this...?
Im really curious...
Is it still considered quality time

Well i have another thing about me tho...
I really enjoy being alone..
You know how when you go to a mall by yourself... it feels like i have all the time in the world to do whatever i want to.
Without needing to worry about going back at said time to do this and that... or stuff like that
And everything just runs so smoothly at your own pace it feels so relaxing.
And when you have dinner or any meal by yourself.. picking a place to eat which is your own favourite place without having to worry about anyone wanting to go somewhere else feels wonderful.
Taking your time to do whatever you want at your own pace .
Thats what makes being alone so good for me sometimes

But dont get me wrong though...
Being alone is not equivalent to being lonely...
Being lonely just plain right sucks

I wish people would understand introverts more instead of calling us antisocial and not wanting to mix with people...
Just..

Yeah.....
Bweh
Whatever the general public thinks about introverts doesn't really matter. They're not your friends and they won't ostracize you just because you're reserved.

That's plain dumb.

Of course, I can totally relate with staying alone. It's easy and simple. Nobody to drag you down or suck you in some weird place; all decisions are unanimous; and nobody's around to judge you.

However, getting out of your comfort zone does give you plenty of opportunities (tfw no gf) you normally wouldn't get otherwise. A friend can only bring out a certain side out of another, so going out in larger groups does let you enjoy different kinds of interactions from the same people. In a sense it's still quality time, it's just spent more as a group than a pair. Thus you get bonds that are formed and identify themselves as teams, classes, residence halls, and so on.

It's not particularly hard though; you're not interacting with everyone at the same time (say the group is made up of six or eight people) so you just switch around different subgroups within and kinda wing it through. Sometimes you'll end up spending more time interacting with some more than others and that's fine. The same happens to everyone else.

Anyway, the only advice I can give you is to relax around groups the same way you would when you're alone. You can't reach out to others or respond to them otherwise. It is hard to socialize properly but you can't go through life's joys properly without it. You can even sperg your way through it as long as it's your style. I mean, I'm not as smooth as my brother or anything and I'm way too immature for any of that shit but you'll figure your way around it with enough time. Before you know it, the very people you meet will motivate you even further (unless they happen to be thugs or cunts, in which case promptly run away)

TL;DR Loosen the fuck up socializing is not a big deal; go back home and relax as needed. Nothing to be insecure about. Refer to this if in doubt.
Trash Boat
I don't know what I'm going to do after high school, and I could be only 2 months away from finishing it, if things go well.
Bweh
You can opt for an undecided major in college. They'll let you ride that for up to two years, but you'd best get on figuring out what you're going to do as soon as you can.
Athrun
Random bump.

Everytime I'm on the aeroplane. I NEVER flush the toilet. It scares the CRAP out of me.
B1rd

Trash Boat wrote:

I don't know what I'm going to do after high school, and I could be only 2 months away from finishing it, if things go well.
I'm the same, and I'm in college. I'm probably too lazy/incapable of doing most jobs.
RedKing
I go on omegle sometimes, with the common interests tag as 'osu' ;(
HaibokuShounen
I keep a flash drive with all the Osu maps I download on it, so I can switch computers easily. (And for when one of my computers break)
kirueggy
I want to punch anyone who is ignorant enough to believe that just because someone likes anime they're automatically a weeaboo/otaku. I mean, I don't go and say that "baseball is a homo sport" because it involves balls and the bat could be a euphemism for some guy's meat stick.... Some people are ridiculous
Mafuuu
I like watching 10 minute videos of just dominoes collapsing on each other.

The first time they get set up, they feel empowered standing in large groups, confident that together they can please the one who was kind enough to get them on their feet yet fate is cruel and they discover the hands that raised them did it with the intent of watching them fall; and with a small push from a finger, they all fulfill what the human wanted. Rinse and Repeat.
deadbill
I molested my own sister when I was 6 and trying to have sex at 7.. my life cant be more wrong than this.. I am a monster deep inside, no matter what..
vipto
i fucking hate this game
- Jade -
venting shit
I'm excited but scared of what the future holds for me. I'm supposed to be a senior next year, and pressure from my family has pretty much been set upon my shoulders. I've always been the honors student, the one who's gotten A's and B's. I used to be way more sociable, happy, and optimistic when I was younger; now it feels like any redeeming qualities I may have had about myself are just gone. I'm struggling with some classes (though I have gotten better this semester, I think), and my procrastination has only gotten worse. I've become more introverted, shy, and quiet around others unless we're very close friends, and my self-esteem and confidence has kind of hit rock bottom. My anxiety seems to get in the way when I try to make new friends; I'm afraid of initiating conversations, and I get so scared of disappointing them or not living up to their "expectations." Every time I've chatted in-game, I only speak to them for a day. After that, they're gone. If anything, I feel like it's my fault. I want to meet someone in which we can share a "mutual closeness" with, rather than being tossed aside and forgotten about. I've come across lots of people that I'd like to be friends with, but just don't have the courage to talk to. I want to be able to get my shit together and be able to become a better person. I want to be ready for what comes ahead in life, and to enjoy life for what it is while I still have time to do so.
show more