Total Posts
Topic Starter
FluffyCow
i dont know whats wrong but every time i try to log in it always goes
'Connection to Bancho Failed Osu will try to reconnect'
so i always have to play offline..
please help been going on for a while
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
FluffyCow
anonymous_old
Delete your osu!.USERNAME.cfg file and try the updater again. The file can be found in "C:\Program Files\osu!" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!" if you didn't specify a location to install osu! to.
Topic Starter
FluffyCow
Deleted the file and tryed to use it same thing came up =/
Torran
Reinstall .NET Framework, then try running the updater again.
Topic Starter
FluffyCow
Torran
Reinstall osu!
peppy
Reinstalling osu! will not help. The configuration file mentioned in the error message is corrupt. Likely a virus or some other app that has fubared your PC. Search google for solutions I guess (or maybe someone in here will do that for you, who knows?).
Topic Starter
FluffyCow
hmmm ok ill do that... ty+
kyrax_old
hi,

did you try checking if you entered the correct password on the user pane?
Gamingos
Hey, I got the same problem I tried to turn of my antivir program but it still doesn´t work.
Now I reinstalled NET Framework and osu! but I still can not connect to Bancho....
Sonic Fumes
Bancho connection failed; Your copy of osu! is too old need to be updated before online play is possible :roll:
Randy96

SonicArena1 wrote:

Bancho connection failed; Your copy of osu! is too old need to be updated before online play is possible :roll:
Then update it?
Pashune
In the past, I found out that PeerGuardian 2 likes to block Osu's login servers.

Might check to see if that's running or something similar.
Kite
Having the same problem for some reason.. can't login to bancho.
Osu! is up to date and all firewall programs allow osu!.
Kinda weird..

Edit: Also reinstalled Osu! and updated, still not working... It was fine just 2 days ago. >_<
Flower-tan

-_Kite_- wrote:

Having the same problem for some reason.. can't login to bancho.
Osu! is up to date and all firewall programs allow osu!.
Kinda weird..

Edit: Also reinstalled Osu! and updated, still not working... It was fine just 2 days ago. >_<
Same problem here, but I lol'd at this (the last message that was on #osu)

21:54 <+Basss> BANCHO MADNEss
nugitzz
229,648 registered users, 788 online now.
A total of 62,164,114 ranked plays!
but i can't go online too :cry:
SinclareC
Same here, I can login in website, just can't login into Bancho
Rukario
I think there are just some server issues. I can't login either but the score submission still works fine, somehow.
Just wait it out and have a little patience
Zephyrius_old
cant login into bacho too :(
aesopl19193
I can't login too /_\...
I can't see my profile in osu too
including rank and any score...
TomoAlien
Doesn't work for me too.
Looks like something's wrong with Bancho.
virus73
TomoAlien

virus73 wrote:

Yeah, I was logging in just fine yesterday. Here's the weird part, my scores are still being updated, its just that the client is giving out information saying that I'm not logged in. After every song I play I see the update to scores, where I am on leader boards, etc. And looking at my profile its updating information too. Weird.
Same for me. Really weird.
Blue_Ninja0
I can't login either. It was working fine just yesterday.

Let's hope it's just a temporary server issue.
Rukario
Roddie
Yes. Just wait it out. Let the maintenance team work this out.
Flower-tan
Anyone else notice this thread is like a year old, and the OP wasn't having the same issue? >.>
maal

Houjou Satoko wrote:

Anyone else notice this thread is like a year old, and the OP wasn't having the same issue? >.>
Loved that comment :D... Yeah noticed xD.. Don't get why people are being so impatient. Give Bancho a break, seriously. This is even wrong to post in this thread when it's like *dead* So... Go start another thread. ;)
Roddie

Houjou Satoko wrote:

Posted: October 25th, 2009
XD! LOL

Your Right :o.
CaffeineFree
xD

Ok so every else is having this problem right? I just want to make sure it's not just me and something is wrong with my copy of osu :?

Thanks in advance!
maal

CaffeineFree wrote:

xD

Ok so every else is having this problem right? I just want to make sure it's not just me and something is wrong with my copy of osu :?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, everybody is having this problem.
peppy
I don't know a better place to put this, but if you search a bit you will find it anyway.

If this happens in the future, please contact me on +61422971733
If the phone call costs you international rates I am happy in reimburse the cost later, so don't hesitate (just make sure things have been dead for over 20 minutes before taking action, and confirm with one or two others).

I unfortunately can't do anything until I am notified, which didn't even happen this time.
awp

peppy wrote:

I unfortunately can't do anything until I am notified, which didn't even happen this time.
yeah I dropped the ball on that