forum

Hanazawa Kana - Meiwaku Spectacle (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
captin1
YAMETE
LunarSakuya
ZENBU YAMETE
Lust
y-yamate?
those
YAMETERRRR
kisata
zenb- i mean, yamete!

congratulations jonny + everyone else!
Kyubey
Yamete everyone!
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
Thanks everyone~
and Happy Birthday dkun!
fk my exam
BeatofIke
Congrats :)
Charles445
oh no

are you happy those, because you should be
you magnificent bastard
Kibbleru
FFUUUUU-- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i lost the war... =w=

I WAS TOO LATTEE Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q
Charles445
I think Yamete's humor will be lost on a lot of people so I'm going to make a SUPER spoilery detailed post on its jokes. Please note that reading this post may make the jokes unfunny.

Yamete
00:00:268 (1) - Starts off with a bang, there is no audio before this circle, so it is hard to hit it without getting a 100 as you cannot rely on the music. those hates these.

00:01:414 (4) - This slider has all of its ends silenced, so why does it have any to begin with? This is a commentary on how many maps have slider ends or repeats for no good reason. those hates these.

00:02:846 (2,1) - This is a circle stream jump that is designed to have jagged movement. You are forced to stop on the 2, jerk to the 1, then stop on the 1 as soon as you get there to finish the stream. those hates these.

00:04:853 (5) - This slider's endpoint is overly extended. Please note how it's on 1/6 and not 1/4. Since the endpoint only serves to elongate the slider and have the player keep the button pressed till the next object, the length of the slider does not matter, as those is commenting here. those hates these.

00:05:426 (7,1) - Large, random speed changes on the sliders, as well as lots of overlapping as the 1 purposely dives into the slider before it. those hates these.

00:07:146 (2) - A slider that is bent out of shape, however the tick is purposely put as far away as possible on the slider so you are forced to follow it properly. This often results in an unfair combobreak. those hates these.

00:11:732 (1,2) - The beat spacing between these objects is 3/4 of a beat, which is the first time it shows up in the map. There is no indication that this is going to happen, so the player must rely on approach circles only. those hates these.

00:13:260 (1,2,3) - These objects are far in the corner so it is more difficult to see their approach circles. This is a problem because all of the objects are stacked on top of each other, so the only way to read them is with said approach circles! those hates these.

00:20:904 (6,1) - Stack that looks like a stream but isn't. Meant to mislead the player into thinking it's a stream. those hates these.

00:21:477 (1,2,3,4) - Sliders that get progressively more and more ugly and messed up. those hates these.

00:23:961 (2,3,1) - Symmetry with a complete disregard for spacing. This is a recurring theme in the map. those hates these.

00:24:000 (1,2) - Wow you're actually reading this shitty post? The hell is wrong with you? This isn't linking to anything by the way. those hates these.

00:26:446 (2,3,1) - Spacing changes in the middle of streams that not only make it awkward to play but hard to read. those hates these.

00:28:547 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Okay do I really need to explain these? This is referencing a map that I bubbled. You've probably played it. those hates these.

00:35:681 (2,3,4) - 1/6 that comes out of nowhere, especially misleading since the stream before it is 1/4. those hates these.

00:41:731 (1) - This slider is close to the end of the spinner. Because spinning revolves around the center, the player will have to quickly make a dash over to the corner to try and hit that slider. those hates these.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
so in a nutshell, those hates those
...INCEPTION
Secretpipe
Finally \:D/
Nyquill

jonathanlfj wrote:

...INCEPTION
Thats not the intended joke but interpert those how you want :p
Satellite
Congrats !! :3
dkun

Nyquill wrote:

jonathanlfj wrote:

...INCEPTION
Thats not the intended joke but interpert those how you want :p
Or the... nice way of seeing the joke
Nyquill
Secretly its the actual reason behind those hating the patterns and its actually a deeper thought than any other!?

Next level.
Makan1
despite its BPM, it was quite fast for my injured hands but nice map ! well done
Kibbleru
those hates these
ac8129464363

Charles445 wrote:

I think Yamete's humor will be lost on a lot of people so I'm going to make a SUPER spoilery detailed post on its jokes. Please note that reading this post may make the jokes unfunny.

Yamete
00:28:547 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Okay do I really need to explain these? This is referencing a map that I bubbled. You've probably played it. those hates these.
spoiler? Idk
I might be wrong but is it referencing Miss You?
waxman
YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ///////////////

hi Im a cute grill!
Meowcenaries
all those difficulties grats
Charles445

deetz wrote:

spoiler? Idk
I might be wrong but is it referencing Miss You?
You win!
Kayla
Yamate;
Was it necessary to split these triples..? I cant comprehend them.

00:16:891 (4,5,6) -
00:18:420 (4,5,6) -
00:29:121 (1,2,3) -

..etc.. they are everywhere in the map..

its the 2014 "this looks like the pattern its not" problem..

Edit: after 100 or so tries i still cant get your patterns. the only thing i miss on is your weird stacks after the sliders. they look like something and play like something else. it makes no sense at all.
those

Kurimu wrote:

Was it necessary to split these triples..?

it makes no sense at all.
It sure was! I'm ending the 00:16:891 (4) - slider at 1/6 early (arbitrary place, doesn't really matter, right?) for no reason, just so I can have a circle to press on the 00:17:274 (5) - beat! Extending 00:16:891 (4) - , even though it ends on nothing, represents a hold, I guess? This isn't even my map. I copied it from other maps you all love so much and added a twist. Maybe you'll finally realize how badly done those other maps actually are! :D
Veemon
thanks for beatmap ^_^
very love my girlfriend, Kana Hanazawa :D