forum

[invalid] # Rank and pp reseting to a previous time.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NemesisKOR
Problem Details:
Basically, i spent a few hours playing osu and i gained about 15pp and about 1k world ranks.. everything was fine.. then i completed another song a few hours later.. and then.. those ranks and pp just reset to before i played for the initial few hours, its done this for me about 5 times, i'm not sure if it's meant to as i'm inexperienced with osu! is this meant to happen? is this a bug? why is it happening?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I can't provide a screenshot as i never screenshotted before i lost the ranks..

osu! version: 20140305.2 (latest)
Kempal
I experienced the same issue today. It looks like it's connected to new formulas for calculating performance.

t/191161
KajTorvaldGrey
-
Topic Starter
NemesisKOR
On my profile
Gritoit
I noticed the same thing lost 6 PP personally so not a huge deal but still sucked seeing it go down for seemingly no reason. Guessing the patch where it says some maps were giving to high of an aim value was the cause and therefore we lose ranks due to being the suckers who were getting good accuracy on them. Would be nice if someone in the know could confirm if this is what happened.

NVM it looks like someone from support confirmed it in the other thread.
Nathanael
Tom94 did made some changes and this should be the possible reason.
Performance: [Tom94] Fix some standard beatmaps getting too high aim pp values.
TheVileOne
This is a non-issue.
N1ghtm4r3z
Im having the same problem... On my profile I have a lower level and less plays than I actually have in-game... Will this have any negative effects? Can this be fixed?

Nvm... I am a idiot
Trosk-

N1ghtm4r3z wrote:

Im having the same problem... On my profile I have a lower level and less plays than I actually have in-game... Will this have any negative effects? Can this be fixed?

Nvm... I am a idiot
Please, do not bump archived and dead threads. Next time, if you have a problem, make a new thread.

I guess you had selected the wrong mode on your profile.