forum

Online Users - New tab to allow users to pick all or online.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Maz
Hello, I may not have many posts, but hear me out. Osu has the online Users taab, which is sweet, I can see who the best players online are, and I can see where my online friends and I stand, even see who is the best out of my online friends!

Did you spot the catch? Only online users. I think it might be to save space and bandwidth and stuff, but I'm sure we can add offline users too, it can be like the Ranking spot on the website! It can have Name, PP, accuracy, and all that, but also add what song and the picture. It would probably be user preference though, since I wouldn't want to scroll through the best people to find an online one, but it would be kind of cool, and easier than going on the website to check.

Also, this would help with the "Friends" column in the online users, since I could see who is the best out of all my friends, not just online ones.
Bauxe
Maybe it is just a supporter only feature, but you can already filter to only your friends on the site ranking page.

But as for showing all, I really see no point.
Topic Starter
Maz

Bauxe wrote:

Maybe it is just a supporter only feature, but you can already filter to only your friends on the site ranking page.

But as for showing all, I really see no point.
I am a supporter, I know there is a friends option, but I think that going on the website to check rankings sometimes is a bore, and it would be easier to just go on osu and check there, plus we could see the friend ranks with ALL of our friends, not just the online ones.