YESSSSS FINALLY MORE RANKED LL SONGS

Congrats! >w<
Ulysses
Congrats
Rakuen
Grats <3
Loctav
Greetings,

this map has been considered as not ready for Ranked, yet. Therefore we disqualify this beatmap and put it back to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be sent back to Qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

We disqualify this beatmap for the following reason(s):

[General]

1. The difficulty spread is uneven. We consider the transistion from the Normal to Hard as too big. The Normal was mainly consisting of 1/1-rhythmed hitobjects, whereas the Hard turned out to be throughoutly 1/2 with overmapped 1/4 objects. Considering the Collab coming after that, the spread is appearing even more imbalanced. A new difficulty between Normal and Hard would work out the best in our eyes
  2. The mapping quality decayed as more we proceeded in playing the difficulties. We wish you to map more to the song, since this is a rhythm music game, after all.
[Insane]

1. 00:22:916 (1) - We consider this whole map to play oddly, but this threw us entirely off. We do not know if this is working as you wished, but you should stick more to the music
These concerns have been pointed out during the revision of your beatmap. Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this, we can not let this surpass, yet. It's your responsibility now to fix our above named concerns and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before rolling this for Qualified again.
Topic Starter
IamKwaN
Yea, I totally agree with your points. I am glad QATs come and unrank it.
Lemme discuss with my GDers first before taking any action.
haha5957
wat de fhauq
arronchu1207
DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
haha5957
when is the rerank? does this need new difficulty? or what? what is the problemo??
zslkeer
how to rat a beatmap?
I like this beatmap! :)
SixthMan2014
.....This map needs to be updated. I want this song ranked T__T
happy623
hi ar
Yuii-
Revived, boyz!
Nardoxyribonucleic

Yuii- wrote:

Revived, boyz!
Oh, that's good to hear. :D
shARPII
(for posts I just removed, please avoid spamming things which aren't talking about the beatmap. Thank you :3)
Spectator
Printemps is great
waiting for re-rank :3)
Meyrink
oh come on shARPII that was just for fun :3 !
good luck for rerank kwan =w=/
HabiHolic
GL Reranked KwaN!

you can ask get me bubbled!
Koiyuki
aji
yf_bmp
支持
Equim
when?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.