forum

Desk for osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hotdog
I need help! I've been looking for a better desk, as I am moving. I've also looked all around for the desk WWW has, but I can't find an answer. It's leading more towards a galant from ikea, but I'm still not sure. Moving in June and I really want this desk. Thanks! :D
Corin
The desk wont improve your gameplay, just get a desk that fits the room and that feels nice otherwise you're getting a placebo boost
Topic Starter
hotdog

Corin wrote:

The desk wont improve your gameplay, just get a desk that fits the room and that feels nice otherwise you're getting a placebo boost
Yes, I know it wont improve my gameplay, I just need a lot of room for books and other things, and it looks nice to play osu on.
aBunny
theres plenty of desks in the sea
ivan
x
Weed
i wish i had room for a big desk ;^;
Rio-
I play osu! in 4 different desks, sometimes I play on the floor...
*Desk won't improve/affect Your gameplay... Just find a desk that suited You most
Oinari-sama
LOL

Peppy reads the thread and tomorrow we find an announcement for osu!Desk pre-sale open for supporters
piruchan

Oinari-sama wrote:

LOL

Peppy reads the thread and tomorrow we find an announcement for osu!Desk pre-sale open for supporters
^ LOL :) .

I understand what the thread starter meant.

The kind of desk you used won't give much boost, but a wrong one can make you uncomfortable playing (experiencing this at the moment). I play with a mouse space no more than two mangas put side by side and at times it can be a little tricky to do jumps.

Also, do consider ergonomy. Might seems small but can make you more comfortable playing, especially during long playing sessions.
daredakke
I wish I had a wrap-around desk.

I wish I had a desk that was more stable.
Senpoii

ivantaowns wrote:

just go cut down a tree nearby and make a table. us canadians dont have a problem at doing that so u shouldn't worry
Funny part is...
I made my desk.
eeezzzeee
Get a desk that fits the height of your chair.

Not much else I can say on this topic :P
Tekklorn

Seems like it'd do for osu, would recommend.
kaminari69
personnaly i have this one http://www.unigro.be/fr/mobilier-et-dec ... gle/577307 and i have enough space for a 3rd screen and still have space for mouse keyboard and tablet :D
ixsq
Get a desk big enough for you forearms to rest on and space for your computer to go in front.
Trash Boat

Tekklorn wrote:

Seems like it'd do for osu, would recommend.
pro desk would watch it again 10/10

Oinari-sama wrote:

LOL

still waiting for my Osu! tatacon to come out
EineKrone
"Desks won't make you better" but will make you more confortable. Get somenthing on the right height, so you don't force anything.
With extra space for food if possible :D
Tari
The best desk are the ones you think are the best for you