forum

Anime North 2014

posted
Total Posts
show more
jonathanlfj

Bok Choi wrote:

I'm really bad at being in pictures. The first picture we took I was about to lick my lips and blink, and the second one I was cut off.

fml

i feel you bro
Varlev

Bok Choi wrote:

I'm really bad at being in pictures. The first picture we took I was about to lick my lips and blink, and the second one I was cut off.
fml
hey
AutoMedic

Mercuryhammer wrote:

Bok Choi wrote:

fml
hey
JLIVE

Flandredevil9 wrote:

Well I had a great time at AN and meeting everyone, I hope everyone else had the same great experience!

Here is the group photo that my sister took for all of us

here is another one if you don't like that one

Hope to see you all next year!~
where was the first picture taken right outside of Sheraton im not in any of these :(

Either way it was really fun meeting you all. Thankyou Brian for the help! I appreciate it so much it helped a lot! and anyone else who helped out sorry if i forgot your names :S.
Giralda
Post-con depression hurts. Someone help me.
LunarSakuya
my god this is beautiful
banger_old_1
Apparently it doesn't want to let my picture work in the other post because "content length exceeded". Was it too big of a resolution or something?
Kitsunemimi

Giralda wrote:

Post-con foot pains, neck weakness, and overall body aching hurts.
Crossplaying is not for the weak at heart. It takes dedication and practice to get it right.

...Well, on the other hand, I got to be fabulous for three days. It's probably the closest you'll get to ecstasy while doing nothing (actively) at all. The looks you get when strolling through mens washrooms are priceless, at that.

I'd post pics and stuff for those who didn't see me, but I think I'll do that later today.

edit:

Cethin wrote:

Apparently it doesn't want to let my picture work in the other post because "content length exceeded". Was it too big of a resolution or something?
I guess you should just downscale it a bit (1920px max width), and it should work.
Identifier
It's been nice meeting you sexy boys ; )
banger_old_1
Let's try this out

Topic Starter
Haneii

Kitsunemimi wrote:

The looks you get when strolling through mens washrooms are priceless, at that.
XD

I saw this one guy walking behind you second guess the bathroom after you went in. He turned and was right behind me as I walked to the woman's. I turned and looked pointedly at the men's room and he realized his mistake. Poor boy was confused. Evil Mimi~

Giralda wrote:

It's overwhelming. ;_;
YTYuyu

Giralda wrote:

Post-con depression hurts.
orz it's so painful ;__;. let's try to hang in there till next year ><
Navizel
My body still hurts. lel
Trust
Had a wonderful time this weekend! It was a pleasure meeting many of you~
YodaSnipe

Trust wrote:

Had a wonderful time this weekend! It was a pleasure meeting many of you~
You're my favourite person ever Mr. Prime Minister!!! ;)
kirueggy
If only this was in the US, specifically in California... @_@
Layne_old_1
yes, i miss all of you. i have this condition called post-con depression ;(
Giralda

Layne wrote:

yes, i miss all of you. i have this condition called post-con depression ;(
You are not alone
jonathanlfj
its ok we can play who-the-hell-is-Layne game again next year!

also when is yoda gonna setup his album
Gundam-Dude
I was here all weekend but I didn't attend this meetup (again). Was mostly chilling in the rhythm games room and wandering around.

If you saw a Ryougi Shiki cosplay holding a strawberry Häagen-Dazs container, you spotted me.

Layne best room mate.
banger_old_1
Would anyone be interested in an archive of the pictures/videos that I took on Saturday?
Layne_old_1

Cethin wrote:

Would anyone be interested in an archive of the pictures/videos that I took on Saturday?
Do send to me!!
Kitsunemimi
I'm pretty late with this but... better late than never I guess...? not really

Anyways, I think I'll just stick a couple images here of my cosplay. I'll use this post as reference for the people who didn't get to meet me. If you did meet me then.. well I guess you can just ignore this post.

SPOILER

My main cosplay for the event. For those who don't know, it's Yuyuko Saigyouji from Touhou.

A closer look at the sleeves, shoes, and main bow of the cosplay. Underneath the ribbon is a sash that velcro's around and legit measures like 26" around or something crazy like that.

And finally, a slightly derpy picture taken of me on Sunday. I'm cosplaying as Hina Kagiyama, also from Touhou.

As a bonus, here are a couple of random pictures of my shoes because I felt like taking these!
SPOILER

The heels on the Mary Janes are about 2.5" tall, and the boots are 4". They're both womens size 8, but the width on the boots makes it feel more like size 7...

I have to make my feet into that when I put on the boots. If you're wondering, it does hurt after a while.