forum

Anime North 2014

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flandre-
Well I had a great time at AN and meeting everyone, I hope everyone else had the same great experience!

Here is the group photo that my sister took for all of us

here is another one if you don't like that one

Hope to see you all next year!~
Kyouya
if only I were in that photo ;3;
Varlev
Props to Yoda for dropping like $117 on the pizza he bought.
banger_old_1
Props to Yoda for being best tablet player 2012
Layne_old_1
ahahaha my feet are dead.
well some photos i took are on my ask.fm
i might post more on this thread when i get home.
YTYuyu
well today is awesome :D. 3 things i enjoyed.

1. Haneii's reaction when i introduced her to blissful :D.

2. blissful's sexy sliderart <3. the moment he moved that point up for the looped slider, it's already symmetrical and that got me mindblown.

3. Trust's 1st J-dance = worth it~ :D
Giralda
rip i missed the group photo because went to get napkins TT_TT
AutoMedic
Wish I could go

I hope I can get there next, next year. I'm gonna finish my courses first :(
Zerostarry
I wish i brought my mouse ;___;!

it was actually really fun meeting you guys, now I have a face to all those names I see on the country rankings :)
Senpoii
Unfortunately I couldn't make it ;w; Hopefully next year... >w<
those
Damn
blissfulyoshi
Well thanks to everyone for allowing me to have a fun time in Canada. Special thanks to Yoda for coordinating everything and Giralda for huntinge down.

Also sorry if I sounded arrogant at times, I am sometes a bit stubborn about my opinion.

@yoda: I ate at the hotel this morning, and it had maple syrup, but it was light and was put on top of soggy French toast.
UnderminE

Flandredevil9 wrote:

Well I had a great time at AN and meeting everyone, I hope everyone else had the same great experience!

All these pretty magical girls
Layne_old_1
if anyone doesnt mind, could someone tell me who the faces are (left to right) through PM (for the sake of anonymity) cause I kinda forgot some faces
Navizel
If anyone is going today, I'm a long-haired guy with glasses wearing a headphones and green shirt. See ya I feel so alone here
Flandre-

Layne wrote:

if anyone doesnt mind, could someone tell me who the faces are (left to right) through PM (for the sake of anonymity) cause I kinda forgot some faces
I would like the same so I can remember who i met there, there were a lot of you lol
Giralda

Flandredevil9 wrote:

Layne wrote:

I would like the same so I can remember who i met there, there were a lot of you lol
I'm the guy not in the picture that went to get napkins rip
Varlev

Flandredevil9 wrote:

Layne wrote:

Rammus hat right here ¦).
Maji
I should have bought more stuff.

I'm the guy with the half cut off face ;_;
YodaSnipe
There is another group photo that Raiden took.
banger_old_1
Huge pic inc

SPOILER
Special thanks to Vietbuddy (the other guy with a teemo hat) for taking the picture

You can open in a new tab for the full image.

I wasn't in the group photo in front of the Boston Pizza because I had to go inside to order food (lactose intolerant so I couldn't eat the pizza).
FlamingRok
This was a pretty good picture, and an enjoyable time overall (in case you're wondering, I'm the guy sitting down).
YTYuyu

Layne wrote:

blue shirt, with glasses.
Giralda
I was the guy wearing the teemo hat with the scarf. (:
silmarilen
i recognize haneii
and thats it
banger_old_1

Layne wrote:

Black Nike sweater, black shorts, and black Adidas shoes in the picture I posted.
Layne_old_1
interesting ! i didnt know you went to AN as well Cethin! you shouldve said hi to me :( i didnt really pay much attention to this thread though

the same goes for Bok Choi
banger_old_1
Well, I introduced myself in front of the Boston Pizza at least, but Bok's introduction was cut off

Btw I was the guy with the last name Banger
karalis
I was the one wearing a black and gray track jacket, white khaki shorts and black shoes with red laces :)
Maji

Layne wrote:

interesting ! i didnt know you went to AN as well Cethin! you shouldve said hi to me :( i didnt really pay much attention to this thread though

the same goes for Bok Choi
Uh, I didn't really talk much and I still don't know who's who.
(Other than a couple of people) <.<

;_;
pmon
yay ctb players :D
Kanye West

Cethin wrote:

Huge pic inc

SPOILER
Special thanks to Vietbuddy (the other guy with a teemo hat) for taking the picture

You can open in a new tab for the full image.

I wasn't in the group photo in front of the Boston Pizza because I had to go inside to order food (lactose intolerant so I couldn't eat the pizza).
Who's who here? Especially the dude in the sexy pink polo.
Sumaki

pmonibuv1 wrote:

yay ctb players :D
the trio!
Yoshi_green
whoa, I didn't realize how hidden I was in Raiden's photo

also my feet are going to hurt for the longest time after walking hundreds of metres back and forth between hotels orz

Oh and I was the guy wearing green, for the record
Maji
I'm really bad at being in pictures. The first picture we took I was about to lick my lips and blink, and the second one I was cut off.

fml
jonathanlfj

Bok Choi wrote:

I'm really bad at being in pictures. The first picture we took I was about to lick my lips and blink, and the second one I was cut off.

fml

i feel you bro
Varlev

Bok Choi wrote:

fml
hey
AutoMedic

Mercuryhammer wrote:

Bok Choi wrote:

fml
hey
JLIVE

Flandredevil9 wrote:

where was the first picture taken right outside of Sheraton im not in any of these :(

Either way it was really fun meeting you all. Thankyou Brian for the help! I appreciate it so much it helped a lot! and anyone else who helped out sorry if i forgot your names :S.
Giralda
Post-con depression hurts. Someone help me.
show more