forum

Akiyama Uni - Odoru Mizushibuki

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ameth Rianno

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

[Death Dance]
  1. 00:19:362 (2,3,4) - Wrong snapped objects. Since there's no 1/8 drum sounds on this place, you should snap them on 1/6 to fit the instrument, not 1/8. they are totally different with the 1/8s on 00:12:406 (2,3,4) - . also, 00:33:275 (2,3,4) - should be 1/6 too.
    This snapping problem appears in Extra and Lunatic diff too.
Nope, it was actually 1/8 trumpet if you hear it in 25% playback rate. Listen again.

And, congratulations!
Avishay
2016, the year of getting Silynn shitmaps style maps ranked?

Oh god, I have so much to say about this by the standards of some QATs, but hell they'll let it through anyway, I'll point some:

1. 00:41:645 (4) - There's no such note in the music, the fact that you gave it such indistinct hitsound makes it even worse, there's no feedback here.
  2. 00:48:710 (1) - Why would you put that hitsound on the slider end? It makes the whole thing so awkward, any clap-like hitsound would work better.
SPOILER
You are literally saying 'fuck you' to so many stuff yet they let you pass through while other people eat shit, I'll stop saying that there is bias in the system if you will point out some thoughts while the QATs will say how it is acceptable, I'd love to see it happen, and I'll be happy to post a full mod, but chances are high that you guys will simply not care and keep this on.
Yauxo
Removing for the sake of not being a total dick.
I just get triggered by my subjective opinion being different to everyone "omg xy is SO good and is teh best!!11!"
MillhioreF
Hey again! Just a couple tiny little things to clear up before we send this forward.

[Insane]
00:29:363 (5) - This slider is snapped incorrectly. It ends on a grey tick, 1/16 too late. Please correct it back to the blue tick.
Also, I am concerned about 00:41:645 (4) on Death Dance as well. I indeed can't hear anything in the music there, and you gave it a slidertick hitsound which indicates you're aware of this.
Unless you have a strong argument to keep it how it is, I'd prefer that you either extend 00:41:319 (3) to that spot, or shorten it and add another slider at 00:41:536 so there's a quiet sliderend at that time like in other difficulties (which is fine).

Call me back for a rebubble once you've cleared these up! Awesome map
CXu
Man Millhi have you morfed into a QAT now :(
nooblet

MillhioreF wrote:

Also, I am concerned about 00:41:645 (4) on Death Dance as well. I indeed can't hear anything in the music there, and you gave it a slidertick hitsound which indicates you're aware of this.
There certainly isn't anything in the melody/harmony of this section, however there's still the maracas in the background. There's a constant 1/4 triple before each white tick with maracas in this section. It's pretty quiet though, have to listen carefully in the timing section for them to stand out without hitsounds interfering.

Not sure how this works with ranking criteria, I'm just pointing out there are still rhythmic sounds here, they're just really quiet :P
Irreversible
Call me for rerank, as soon as you fixed stuff up!
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

MillhioreF wrote:

Hey again! Just a couple tiny little things to clear up before we send this forward.

[Insane]
00:29:363 (5) - This slider is snapped incorrectly. It ends on a grey tick, 1/16 too late. Please correct it back to the blue tick. true, fixed.
Unless you have a strong argument to keep it how it is, I'd prefer that you either extend 00:41:319 (3) to that spot, or shorten it and add another slider at 00:41:536 so there's a quiet sliderend at that time like in other difficulties (which is fine). i add that note to let players stack their aiming at that part, for expressing the special music, but seems like it's a bad idea to public orz. whatever i still wanna do that, but i can also remove that note, and change that 1/2 slider into a 3/4 one, which is good to the stuff as well.

Call me back for a rebubble once you've cleared these up! Awesome map
Bearizm
00:45:232 (1,2) - why would u do this? (death dance)

01:07:841 (1) - 01:21:754 (1) - in Extra, this LOOKS like hell to play. You pair up high SV and 1/4 repeat slider.. Saw this in lunatic too, don't know how it plays but i hope I don't have to actually move my cursor to follow the repeat.
Sylt_old
glglgl <3
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

nice thing but im going to point something out

[Death Dance]
  1. 00:19:362 (2,3,4) - Wrong snapped objects. Since there's no 1/8 drum sounds on this place, you should snap them on 1/6 to fit the instrument, not 1/8. they are totally different with the 1/8s on 00:12:406 (2,3,4) - . also, 00:33:275 (2,3,4) - should be 1/6 too.

我真的很煩

Ameth Rianno wrote:

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

[Death Dance]
Nope, it was actually 1/8 trumpet if you hear it in 25% playback rate. Listen again.

And, congratulations!
after listen to the song again in detail (5% playback rate with audio software's effect to the mp3 file) and get general known into the map i think Nerova Riuz GX is right, changed the rhythm.

thanks for checking!

Bearizm wrote:

00:45:232 (1,2) - why would u do this? (death dance) why not?

01:07:841 (1) - 01:21:754 (1) - in Extra, this LOOKS like hell to play. You pair up high SV and 1/4 repeat slider.. Saw this in lunatic too, don't know how it plays but i hope I don't have to actually move my cursor to follow the repeat. you missed banned forever.
MillhioreF
Much better, everything seems fixed up. Let's go!
Irreversible
IRC modded, let's feel the dance ~
Fatfan Kolek
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Depths
grats HW
Myxo
Congratz :D
Luel Roseline

Irreversible wrote:

IRC modded, let's feel the dance ~
Let's dance~

Let's dance with me, Mr.HW.
Tarrasky
looks like a beginner mapper spamming circles on each side of the map with 3,6x slider speed
10/10 so creative
Otosaka-Yu
plsleaf
Congrats HW!
nhule12345
the hype never end ・ω・
Laroete
axarious pls
ayygurl
I hope this map is a joke.
Aeil
what the shit is ExGons score
ac8129464363
tap dancing
Endaris
Man, it's really sad how 00:01:210 (3,4,5,3,4,5) - induces a notelock based wobble on the triple in the Split Insane
My mind always naturally freezes due to the wobble, it's a shame.
Kathex
Se o picapau tivesse avisado a policia, isso jamais teria acontecido.
Imakuri

ayygurl wrote:

I hope this map is a joke.
Malheureusement, non.
goink
I know this map is pretty old but the HP drain is still way too high