forum

Double XP on special days [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
Topic Starter
Chozx
Yeah, not for ranked maps but your level i mean double XP
SteRRuM
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi

SteRRuM wrote:

Check this:

No.

lol
anonymous_old
Check this:

Why?
Torran

Zekira wrote:

I mean like osu! isn't an MMORPG for this to be worth considering...?
True, but osu! is an MMOG.

Sorta Support!
0_o
People care about levels?
yourMoonstone
Reward the player for spending their time on a game than with their family. Lulz.

Eh, I'm not against it, but not sure how well it would implement. Levels max out at 99, and that, from what I can tell, is a reflection of longevity in comparison to your ranked score. Maybe something else would be good for special days. Like, maybe a mod you can use once-thrice that day that lets you play a song and instead of missing gives you a 50?

I think that would work much better.
0_o

LordMoonstone wrote:

Maybe something else would be good for special days. Like, maybe a mod you can use once-thrice that day that lets you play a song and instead of missing gives you a 50?
nononononononnoonononononoonnonnonononnonoono
yourMoonstone

0_o wrote:

LordMoonstone wrote:

Maybe something else would be good for special days. Like, maybe a mod you can use once-thrice that day that lets you play a song and instead of missing gives you a 50?
nononononononnoonononononoonnonnonononnonoono
Lul, like I said, just a suggestion. I don't know how good it is to reward people for not doing things on those days anyways. :P
Derekku

LordMoonstone wrote:

Levels max out at 99
No they don't. :P

I really see no point to this since there's nothing special about levels besides that it shows that you play a lot.
Gemi
qwantioooo
I don't actually think it's helpful. Levels doesn't mean something, and you only look at the actually POINTS you get. Not the level. Sure, it would be cool to play just 50 times and being level 100. But.. No support, sorry.
Kitsunemimi
The levels are all based on how many hits you get and the score you got from them. So have a 2x XP day wouldn't be practical.
Real1
I disagree with this, however, I think there should be some rewards for getting high levels. Dunno what, unlockables? Just something to make leveling have a meaning. :P
Sleep Powder
Instead of Double XP...

What about having like new default hitsounds for the standard default skin...idk I thought it would be interesting.
There should be something more exciting happening on special days...just so they seem more special.
0_o

animask wrote:

Instead of Double XP...

What about having like new default hitsounds for the standard default skin...idk I thought it would be interesting.
There should be something more exciting happening on special days...just so they seem more special.
Like having the Holiday skin the default skin on Christmas?

Might be interesting..
Real1
anonymous_old
Aoitenshi
I WANT A TOTAL FRESH LEVEL WITHOUT Double XP, Levels shows us how good we are, if the Xp is doubled, it will mess up our level we truly are. I DON'T WANT THIS THING!!!
Gemi

Aoitenshi wrote:

I WANT A TOTAL FRESH LEVEL WITHOUT Double XP, Levels shows us how good we are, if the Xp is doubled, it will mess up our level we truly are. I DON'T WANT THIS THING!!!
You can already see this from your score. The xp is equal to the score and therefor has no additional meaning. By making the xp something different it would actually have some meaning to it.

Xp could be rewarded for anything really. Score, achievements, account aging, special holidays, tournaments, etc. Currently it doesn't mean squat cause it's just another way to show the score, which is already shown in your profile and the ranking pages.
Topic Starter
Chozx
Oke ....
Yes Or No :P