posted
Total Posts
show more
kaetwo

whymeman wrote:

Done.
okay thanks :) can't wait to go on and play
BoxBox
Hello, I have been playing minecraft for a couple years now. I am a fearless raider and builder. My minecraft username is cartrellcarter. I have well over 1000 hours logged on minecraft haha.

I even use to make videos but meh not anymore
xRayne
Sweet raid O:
You've been whitelisted (: Check your PM :D
Thunderbolt235_DELETED
My ingame name is Thunderbolt235 :P I have 2-3 (? Beta 1.2) years of minecraft experience and used to be Admin on a famous german PvP server. I am very experienced with building and would love being permitted to play on the official osu server,since it's my favourite game at the moment (osu) :D
gatotsu
Okay so, i just saw a zombie... In nether!!?
Topic Starter
whymeman

markyzas wrote:

Okay so, i just saw a zombie... In nether!!?
Lol. I think it got lost through someone's portal.

@ Thunderbolt235: Sure. Check your PM as well.
Granger
So i've looted the nether castle... Except the room the Dark Magican spawns in and anything that might be behind the room. (saw the nametag, tried to cheese which failed, he blasted a huge hole into the wall behind me and i ran...)

holy mother of loot!

Black potions: Wither 3 (0:10)
White potions: Speed 20 (0:30)
Red potions: Int. Heal 4, Weakness 3 (0:05), Blindness 3 (0:05)
Rosa potions: Regeneration 4 (0:15), Mining fat. 10 (0:05), Ressistance 2 (0:05)
The gear is various Haunted stuff with minor enchantments and speed stats

Update; Managed to sneak past the Dark Magican to the closet seen in this video:

LoliFlan wrote:

I guessed right; there was another loot chest. Got a silver sword, a true gold sword and a book of meele master.
Omio9999

... wat
Granger
I suppose thats what happens when you break a large amount of certain blocks, placing reeds as example costs you exp and money (to pervent exp/money dupig) when you're a farmer, and it takes more exp than you have. Actually leveling down would make more sense but who would like that?
Granger

Granger wrote:

Repairing costs exp now, much like the normal anvil does and it increases expotentially too. Im not entirely sure how it works, first repair operation costed like 1 level, sixth costed like 21 levels (while normal anvil asked for 19 levels).
Okay, this is weird, i repaired my sword again, MysticDrops requires me to spend 40+ levels to repair my sword halfway using a iron bar while the vanilla repair function takes 17 levels and an fresh full durability ironsword to fullly repair my sword.

This makes no sense at all...?
Nutmegchan
ign: Nutmegchan
experience: I started playing mc over a year or two ago.

Seems interesting :3
Lick
Would be fun to try.

Ign: Icenie

Experience: played since beta 1.2
BoxBox
can we please have the /tpa and /tpahere command which let you request to teleport to a player.
gatotsu
Can you please fix problem with mobs :S it's like 3 days already monsters are not spawning.
Omio9999
Also, tried selling leather armor to the bozo in town, and he doesn't want to buy it.

No enchantments, no damage, no naming... ...nothing special about the leather armor.
Topic Starter
whymeman
For now, they're not set to take certain items. But i'll check into the plugin to see if they updated the config functions for more room of use. Also, not sure what's causing the mobs to not spawn at all. I find it unusual the server is "forgetting" what difficulty the world is set on.
Granger

whymeman wrote:

For now, they're not set to take certain items.
What does this mean? From a players pov it seems like the npc is set to buy the armor, yet nothing happens if i click the armors.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Odd.... is it normal armor or modified? I'm working on the mob spawning issue right now then I can look at that after.
Granger

whymeman wrote:

Odd.... is it normal armor or modified? I'm working on the mob spawning issue right now then I can look at that after.
Completly normal armor. No changed attributes, no custom names, not even enchanted (except that one odd piece i have there).
NoScreename
One question: Is it cracked? Honestly, I don't think so.
xRayne

NoScreename wrote:

Not a cracked server (:
NoScreename

xRayne wrote:

NoScreename wrote:

Not a cracked server (:
Aww.. No minecraft for me. I was actually gonna give osu!Craft 3 a shot. Haven't touched my launcher in months.
kaetwo
Here's something mildly interesting

10101 is 21 in binary
btw wmm, can my irl friend be whitelisted too, as he wants to play? blibanio31
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sure. Friends are welcome too. I'm still fighting with the mobbug issue though. I'll have to do a hard-refresh on the files tomorrow otherwise, i'd have to think something with Spigot broke.
PikaCienna
lol i dont get it ~ how to pm?
PikaCienna
can you pm me the server adress?
FoundCape
Might give it a shot. Sadly I've played minecraft so much back in the day, that I get bored of it after playing like 5 minutes >.>
xRayne

PikaCienna wrote:

can you pm me the server adress?
Can you please give your IGN and minecraft playing experience (:
Fluttershy_old_1
I am very interested!

IGN - Lanzuis
Experience - Roughly 2k hours, played since infdev :D
Xicivi
IGN - SilentAzn
Experience - Started playing since beta ~1k hours played with experience on multiple server types.

Sounds like a very well thought out server. :)
zan2568
IGN - zander_baerg
Experience - have been playing since alpha
Fujibayashi42
IGN - xSakuya
Experience - also have been playing since alpha :)

dem copy&paste skills
Topic Starter
whymeman
Okay... I've been fighting with the mob spawning issue for some time now but I haven't seen much improvements to cure the situation... actually, it got worse. The Overworld stopped spawning mobs first, then The End. The Nether was still spawning a few mobs, but then it stopped sometime after. Now no mobs are spawning naturally in the world and that alone pretty much drained the fun out of things. The possible solutions I've tried didn't have any effect to the problem so after a long fight with the issue, i'm left with 2 main options.

1.) Start over w/ 1.7.9 + current plugins & plenty features added

- or -

2.) Start over w/ 1.8.1 + Minimal plugins & limited features added

I won't force the options right away as I need to see what's going on within next month. If 1.8.1 is the way to go then i'll have things ready. If most of you still like 1.7.9 instead, I don't mind working with that either. Another note, before any restart/changes are done, I'll let all of you know from here to save your stuff in a chest with your name on it so I can "transport" the block data over to the new world if you wish. For now we're still working on ideas for a restart since it has come down to this. As said before, the restart isn't going to happen right away as we're still considering options and seeing what lies ahead first ... :o
Granger
Neiter. :(
I dont want a map reset... That said, id prefer 1.7.9.

Also theres something wrong with mystic drops?

Edot to clarify: The bow did not drop but it was announced that i got one.

Regarding the chest(s); are we allowed to carry over more than one chest? Do backpacls continue to work or is their function and content lost? Is the content of enderchests lost?
Last but not least; can we carry over our built stuff? I really dont want to loose my dear base and i feel like the other players feel the same. Expecially omio who dug out entire chunks for his base defenses...
Topic Starter
whymeman
I can understand the stress of the issue there for the buildings being lost as well. Though I can still prevent a total lost as needed through MCEdit but only within the town's "border".

For items, I was thinking of a 3 full chest limit but I'll just say unlimited to make life easier. Also, with inventory plugins like Backpack I wouldn't put too much faith in saving things as handling plugin data can be more fragile than glass (i.e.- User Enity ID files and such).
kaetwo

Granger wrote:

Last but not least; can we carry over our built stuff? I really dont want to loose my dear base and i feel like the other players feel the same. Expecially omio who dug out entire chunks for his base defenses...
I hope we can carry over our bases and stuff, I mean, if not then... that's okay for me. As long as we have a server to play on as a group and we're all having fun, right?
Granger
What are you reffering to with within the towns border? Spawn?
If you mean my playerbase (as thats a town too) then thats totally fine with me, id loose only a few fairly minor structures like my blaze farm and various outpost.

Unliminted chests? Okay, lets start the level grinding... One chest costs 5 levels to rename. xD

Kaetwo wrote:

Granger wrote:

I hope we can carry over our bases and stuff, I mean, if not then... that's okay for me. As long as we have a server to play on as a group and we're all having fun, right?
Of course, most important is HAVING a server.
Granger
Silverfishes are greath for farming Mystic Drops.
But...

Why does it say i got them if they dont actually drop? This time i even teared up the ground and walls incase it somehow glitched trough the walls, nope. Can i have my Torque Bow and my Adamantite Sword please? :<
Topic Starter
whymeman
What did you kill for those drops? o_O

It should be working normally still since I tried it with other mobs I spawned. I know silverfish has a BS way of dropping stuff because they are lower than a low rider to the point items spawn in the ground instead of over. I don't mind replacing them though if there's a drop glitch.
Granger
I killed silverfishes.
Like i said, i teared up the floor and it wasnt there either so i suppose it was a glitch. Weird thing is that the other MysticDrops items seem to drop just fine, i got plenty of junk items like wooden pickaxes from the farming.
show more