Total Posts
show more
Flanster

JesusYamato wrote:

is it still down? :(
Yup :?
KiTeaa
ign: Stickmike901
I've had some experience, I've been playing for over 2 years and have been staff on a couple of decently sized creative servers and been on a few build teams ^-^ This server looks coooool :D
xRayne
The server is back online.
Starz0r
I'LL TRY NOT TO RAGE QUIT THIS TIME
Flanster

xRayne wrote:

The server is back online.
Awesome, I can get back to that dungeon after work.
Granger
Erm... The restocking of the dungeons seems to have replaced my base with a dungeon. When i logged in i was suffocating and when i broke a few blocks i broke into a throne room of a dungeon - one with the worst skeleton plague i've ever seen i might add. Only thing left is a cut off Nether portal..
Topic Starter
whymeman
oh jeez ._.

Sorry for that to happen x_x
xRayne

Granger wrote:

Erm... The restocking of the dungeons seems to have replaced my base with a dungeon. When i logged in i was suffocating and when i broke a few blocks i broke into a throne room of a dungeon - one with the worst skeleton plague i've ever seen i might add. Only thing left is a cut off Nether portal..
Very sorry about this happening... We forgot that you had made your base there, or your stuff would have been moved...
If there is anything that can be compensated, catch us on the server, or send a PM. Please do not post here.
Shrik
My names Shrik11
started since the first couple alpha updates.

To be honest im probs not even gonna go on much but just wanna see how gud the server is.
Athrun

Shrik wrote:

My names Shrik11
started since the first couple alpha updates.

To be honest im probs not even gonna go on much but just wanna see how gud the server is.
Get nexus to play. :)
Topic Starter
whymeman
Finally, after 3 late nights of clueless researching, crashing, errors, and testing, I was able to see light on how Mythic Drops can be used. For example, with Item Attributes combined (used 100% critical hit rate for testing), it can totally change how a weapon or item work.

Showing the stats and "sockets" available.

Flooded the chat with critical hit messages per attack during a test against random mobs spawned.

I'll also try to look into adding a few more custom drops and modifying them. Common Drops should now have at least 1 Gem Socket to use as shown below.

Granger
Ah sweet, that explains what those gems are. I was so confused haha.
Flanster
Awesome, now its getting pretty interesting.

And now I just found out that Creative Gates plugin is on this server. Pretty neat.

Edit

It's up!
Topic Starter
whymeman
LOOOOOL! I think I saw my body flew @ 0:11

Also that was with full iron without enchants. 1-hit overkill bro.

Edit: I'm bacon?
xRayne
LOL
Give this guy a medal.
gatotsu
Would like to join name : MeMarko experience hmm 1-2 years :)
Granger
Oh wow, glad that i decided to not challenge him :D
Omio9999

Granger wrote:

Oh wow, glad that i decided to not challenge him :D
Totes warned you. =P
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

LOOOOOL! I think I saw my body flew @ 0:11

Also that was with full iron without enchants. 1-hit overkill bro.

Edit: I'm bacon?
Yes, dear. You got ham'd,
Topic Starter
whymeman
I added a few custom drops that can be found from hostile mobs in a *very rare* chance. LoliFlan was lucky enough to get the "Silver Sword". Also fixed the fast spawning issue with the DarkMagician boss so you don't have to die getting the loot.
gatotsu
I can't join to server it says outdated :( http://i.imgur.com/3X7O0Cf.png
Topic Starter
whymeman
1.7.9 =/= 1.8.x

You're using 1.8 when the server is at 1.7.9; They are not backwards compatible at all. I would love to upgrade the server to 1.8 but since that whole mess with bukkit, a lot of developments got dropped or halted for updated builds. That's why I don't plant to force an update on the current Spigot build anytime soon till an actual stable build is released with a proper data transition method.
gatotsu

whymeman wrote:

1.7.9 =/= 1.8.x

You're using 1.8 when the server is at 1.7.9; They are not backwards compatible at all. I would love to upgrade the server to 1.8 but since that whole mess with bukkit, a lot of developments got dropped or halted for updated builds. That's why I don't plant to force an update on the current Spigot build anytime soon till an actual stable build is released with a proper data transition method.
Is there any way to change version to 1.7.9?
query3
in your minecraft launcher, click "New Profile" on the bottom left. set the profile name to whatever you want, then go down to "Use version:". select version 1.7.9 from the dropdown list, click save profile, then play! :)
gatotsu

query3 wrote:

in your minecraft launcher, click "New Profile" on the bottom left. set the profile name to whatever you want, then go down to "Use version:". select version 1.7.9 from the dropdown list, click save profile, then play! :)
Thanks!
Granger
1.8 is buggy as hell anyways, cant play on 1.8.. so i personally am glad that we stay with 1.7.
c[[ [ c[[ [ c[[
I'd like to be whitelisted, thanks!
My IGN is DaIdiot5, and i used to have Minecraft as my main game for like 1.5 years, having it since Beta 1.6.6
My knowledge is mainly making a home out of anything, and some redstone.
Thanks in advance! :D
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

I added a few custom drops that can be found from hostile mobs in a *very rare* chance. LoliFlan was lucky enough to get the "Silver Sword". Also fixed the fast spawning issue with the DarkMagician boss so you don't have to die getting the loot.
Zombie died in lava so the hype was not real.
Also mini bosses would be nice too since that thing is just way too OP.
I do want to create custom dungeons though.
Topic Starter
whymeman

LoliFlan wrote:

whymeman wrote:

Zombie died in lava so the hype was not real.
Also mini bosses would be nice too since that thing is just way too OP.
I do want to create custom dungeons though.
I did retune the drops though so they're not as dangerously OP. It still takes a few hits to kill them haunted armors in the nether castle :o
Flanster
xRayne

LoliFlan wrote:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/fry-the-world/

Can we add this LOL.
"We have plans of expanding it to incorporate fried mobs and a fried biome, where everything is eatable!"

LOL
Flanster
If this gets added, im definitely making a fast food joint.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Woah.... Is that something that can be applied to bukkit or Forge?
Granger
You'd need the mod server software... forgot how its called, and everyone that joins needs the mod too. So no.

And frankly, i think mods like that are fun for maybe 10 minutes and thats it... :/
If we'd be adding mods id so root for harvestcraft + hungeroverhaul + plantmegapack.
Flanster
I myself didn't manage to install the mod correctly to my 1.7.2 nor 1.7.10 client, I think it uses Forge.

It would be more fun gathering food though but yeah overall nothing too interesting
But http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/giant-caves/ THIS is.
query3

Granger wrote:

You'd need the mod server software... forgot how its called, and everyone that joins needs the mod too. So no.

And frankly, i think mods like that are fun for maybe 10 minutes and thats it... :/
If we'd be adding mods id so root for harvestcraft + hungeroverhaul + plantmegapack.
root for harvestcraft :P
if the forge mod that enabled bukkit plugin crossover was updated, then this would be doable. :o
Granger

LoliFlan wrote:

I myself didn't manage to install the mod correctly to my 1.7.2 nor 1.7.10 client, I think it uses Forge.

It would be more fun gathering food though but yeah overall nothing too interesting
My god... thats greath! Makes for a huge, dark cave FILLED with monsters. That + http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/oreveins/ when we ever make a new world would be nice.
Omio9999
Has anyone been able to connect to the server decent at all this past week? Every time I try, I cannot interact with anything and eventually time out. >.<;
gatotsu
Everything is ok for me
Topic Starter
whymeman

LoliFlan wrote:

Hmm... I'll consider that idea for the next map reset in the long long long long long long long-*two hours later*-long future.
show more