posted
Total Posts
show more
Athrun
Not sure if no one goes on or I come at the wrong time... T_T
Flanster

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Not sure if no one goes on or I come at the wrong time... T_T
Wrong time probably :P Me and Rayne are on mostly, it'll get populated more hopefully.
Quite Cynical
IGN: DatCake
Experience: Played since alpha and a little into the official release, haven't played since. Only ever played vanilla servers so I'll probably have no idea what I'm doing half the time with these mods, would love to get back into minecraft though.
sasakura
why is there an ender dragon near spawn? wtf? http://puu.sh/cDdzK/c443e5369c.jpg
Flanster

sasakura wrote:

why is there an ender dragon near spawn? wtf? http://puu.sh/cDdzK/c443e5369c.jpg
Hah, I've seen the "DarkMagician" runnin around but havent seen that!
xRayne

sasakura wrote:

Where is this beast around spawn so it can be taken care of?
Topic Starter
whymeman
It must be that douche that ran off before I got to kill it ( -_-). I'll look into it right now.

Edit: I looked around spawn in a huge circle and couldn't find it anymore so hopefully /butcher worked. But if it comes up again, let me know. MythicMobs is a bit funny with the removal command as it can fail to remove mobs not in the loaded chunk view range. Since its still a blunder on my side, I can try to compensate for the inconvenience sasakura.
sasakura
I didn't lose much valuable items, it's ok :o
Athrun
Just saw Rayne on a few min ago :D
Topic Starter
whymeman
Being busy with work is not fun ~_~

Anyways, i'm still working on adding some things here and there to hope for some actual progress this weekend. If I can add a thing or two at least, then i'll be happy. Also reworking the FAQ seeing how its outdated with some random 3 AM typos here and there.
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

Anyways, i'm still working on adding some things here and there to hope for some actual progress this weekend. If I can add a thing or two at least, then i'll be happy. Also reworking the FAQ seeing how its outdated with some random 3 AM typos here and there.
Know that feeling all too well, haven't seen you on at all ;w;

Also i've started playing with shaders on, should've done it sooner, its so SEXY.
Athrun
Probably should make a skytown....
Flanster
Oh damn the dungeon loot on this is epic!

Edit:

query3

LoliFlan wrote:

whymeman wrote:

Know that feeling all too well, haven't seen you on at all ;w;

Also i've started playing with shaders on, should've done it sooner, its so SEXY.
ISN'T IT WONDERFUL.
everyone should play with shaders. ;)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1280299-sonic-ethers-unbelievable-shaders-v10-1
Flanster
Not everyone has the computer to run it though.
query3

LoliFlan wrote:

Not everyone has the computer to run it though.
unfortunately... =P
Topic Starter
whymeman
The server will be down for a little bit for some maintenance work. Will post again once its back up.
JesusYamato
I was looking to finish my enderman xp farm :c
Topic Starter
whymeman
I'm still working on the map to avoid delays in progress. I'm also regenerating the dungeons to give the new players a chance to get some loot (and a chance to die trying) Although there's a lot of them as it is (current total is 74 listed), it wouldn't hurt to give another chance.

Also trying something to add in the nether so I can try to use a few Mythic Mobs Bosses here and there Hopefully it works out as planned with little issue at most. I'll also try to get some other custom items made too.

"Yeah, I know. I shoved a castle up in the nether's bum. But hey, it makes a pretty cool base."
xRayne

whymeman wrote:

Although there's a lot of them as it is (current total is 74 listed)

Mother of...LOOT.
JesusYamato
is it still down? :(
Flanster

JesusYamato wrote:

is it still down? :(
Yup :?
KiTeaa
ign: Stickmike901
I've had some experience, I've been playing for over 2 years and have been staff on a couple of decently sized creative servers and been on a few build teams ^-^ This server looks coooool :D
xRayne
The server is back online.
Starz0r
I'LL TRY NOT TO RAGE QUIT THIS TIME
Flanster

xRayne wrote:

The server is back online.
Awesome, I can get back to that dungeon after work.
Granger
Erm... The restocking of the dungeons seems to have replaced my base with a dungeon. When i logged in i was suffocating and when i broke a few blocks i broke into a throne room of a dungeon - one with the worst skeleton plague i've ever seen i might add. Only thing left is a cut off Nether portal..
Topic Starter
whymeman
oh jeez ._.

Sorry for that to happen x_x
xRayne

Granger wrote:

Erm... The restocking of the dungeons seems to have replaced my base with a dungeon. When i logged in i was suffocating and when i broke a few blocks i broke into a throne room of a dungeon - one with the worst skeleton plague i've ever seen i might add. Only thing left is a cut off Nether portal..
Very sorry about this happening... We forgot that you had made your base there, or your stuff would have been moved...
If there is anything that can be compensated, catch us on the server, or send a PM. Please do not post here.
Shrik
My names Shrik11
started since the first couple alpha updates.

To be honest im probs not even gonna go on much but just wanna see how gud the server is.
Athrun

Shrik wrote:

My names Shrik11
started since the first couple alpha updates.

To be honest im probs not even gonna go on much but just wanna see how gud the server is.
Get nexus to play. :)
Topic Starter
whymeman
Finally, after 3 late nights of clueless researching, crashing, errors, and testing, I was able to see light on how Mythic Drops can be used. For example, with Item Attributes combined (used 100% critical hit rate for testing), it can totally change how a weapon or item work.

Showing the stats and "sockets" available.

Flooded the chat with critical hit messages per attack during a test against random mobs spawned.

I'll also try to look into adding a few more custom drops and modifying them. Common Drops should now have at least 1 Gem Socket to use as shown below.

Granger
Ah sweet, that explains what those gems are. I was so confused haha.
Flanster
Awesome, now its getting pretty interesting.

And now I just found out that Creative Gates plugin is on this server. Pretty neat.

Edit

It's up!
Topic Starter
whymeman
LOOOOOL! I think I saw my body flew @ 0:11

Also that was with full iron without enchants. 1-hit overkill bro.

Edit: I'm bacon?
xRayne
LOL
Give this guy a medal.
gatotsu
Would like to join name : MeMarko experience hmm 1-2 years :)
Granger
Oh wow, glad that i decided to not challenge him :D
Omio9999

Granger wrote:

Oh wow, glad that i decided to not challenge him :D
Totes warned you. =P
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

LOOOOOL! I think I saw my body flew @ 0:11

Also that was with full iron without enchants. 1-hit overkill bro.

Edit: I'm bacon?
Yes, dear. You got ham'd,
show more