osu!Craft III ~*1.7.9*~ [OUTDATED! READ FINAL POST!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Athrun
Pls. Athrun No.1

Kira Yamato too much beam spam.
Flanster
Goddamn, my area is just infested with spiders - spider spawner, 2 underground mines in the vicinity full of poison spider spawners (broke 5 until now >.>) And theres a chance of an underground dungeon because i've noticed a high population of silverfish.

Also I've noticed these mythic mobs/drops, tis pretty fun, mobs are much more powerful though, which is gonna be a good challenge. I've died a dozen of times from zombies coming at my back haha. Sometimes they can gather in groups and its minecraft left4dead right there.

If anyone is plannin to join, do join my faction (forum pm me to add you), i need people to expand!
xRayne

LoliFlan wrote:

And theres a chance of an underground dungeon because i've noticed a high population of silverfish.

I've died a dozen of times from zombies coming at my back haha. Sometimes they can gather in groups and its minecraft left4dead right there.
If you've been mining a lot, Silverfish spawn from Monster Eggs in Mountainous biome's only (BUT, yes, they do spawn from the Dungeon's placed, but we would notice formations above ground in the area if one were nearby) and since a .7 update, zombies can track you from farther away and call for backup ~_~ It's rather annoying
Flanster
Btw Rayne, im almost done building the railway between our places (just need to get more rail from the underground mines nearby)
After im done ill probably widen and pimp it to be more sexy.
Kynrei
so how exactly do we get whitelisted
Flanster
You stiill need to get whitelisted apparently, isnt the server now open to public?

Also whymeman, I tried one of your aztec temples. This prize is best <3
Though are they just going to spawn and fly away or follow you? I have a place in my house i've planned to keep em if its not a pet.

xRayne
I was very confused why there was an unfinished square formation outside my base...

The server is open to the public, but white-listing is required to prevent cheaters/hackers. Player backgrounds are checked before they are white-listed. Read the op on how to get whitelisted. A bat spawned from an egg is still a bat that will fly away. It would be cool if you could leash them ): Use a name tag on the egg and spawn it, it should not disappear and can be kept in your house.
Flanster
Ye, I got a place planned for Flandre and Remilia :3
AgrarianSkyX
Holy crap I only just found this xD I will definately play on this server ASAP!~
xRayne

AgrarianSkyX wrote:

Holy crap I only just found this xD I will definately play on this server ASAP!~
Please post your Minecraft IGN and playing experience and you will receive a PM that you have been white listed soon.
Flanster
soon™

And the server just poof'd while i was in a dungeon, gg.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Looks like the network went down completely. I just checked to see if it was just a server issue, but its beyond that. I'll check with Corin to see what's up.
Veloalopus
Am I able to be white-listed?

IGN _RDA_green (Old name; and due to some things it might not let me be whitelisted...)

Experience: I've played some faction servers, as well as been playing/ started playing; for about 3 years now. I do classic (Which doesn't work anymore...) And the actual game. I'm mainly solo, with a little less then 50 hours...Sad amount, I know.
Omio9999
You'll have to wait, Chocoboeater1. The osu!craft server is down because of a network issue. =L
Flanster
I hope it saved before going down.
query3
the server's back online. :)
Flanster
yay o3o ♥

also, I got an "Unidentified Item" again ang guess what I identified.

Implying goldstone.
JesusYamato
Can i get whitelisted? I used to play on the first iteration of osucraft long time ago as Ouariasse. IGN is still Ouariasse.
petitratblanc is my kouhai and if she can join as well it would be great :3
Missraton
Can i get in? IGN is petitratblanc :)
sasakura
would like to play in this server :D

IGN: sam_technologeek

edit: where is the IP? :O
xRayne

sasakura wrote:

would like to play in this server :D

IGN: sam_technologeek

edit: where is the IP? :O
Please post some of your playing experience and you will get a PM with the IP soon. (:
sasakura
i'm sorry :\

experience: been playing since 2 years. Played survival extensively since 1.8 beta, a lot of mods, tekkit, and was the owner of a modded server :D I've played in many servers and built a lot with redstone
Omio9999
Well, that was awkward. Oh well, can't get back on 'til Wednesday. Once I do, though, you can expect 4 chunks WAY off in the distance to get claimed, and curtained.
xrubbishhui
NAme:jianjiang
EXPERIENCE:I started playing mc(minecraft) around a year ago,i always loved creating redstone in creative and i scare mining on my own.(y the hostiles want to disturb me ^_^ )
Athrun
Not sure if no one goes on or I come at the wrong time... T_T
Flanster

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Not sure if no one goes on or I come at the wrong time... T_T
Wrong time probably :P Me and Rayne are on mostly, it'll get populated more hopefully.
Quite Cynical
IGN: DatCake
Experience: Played since alpha and a little into the official release, haven't played since. Only ever played vanilla servers so I'll probably have no idea what I'm doing half the time with these mods, would love to get back into minecraft though.
sasakura
why is there an ender dragon near spawn? wtf? http://puu.sh/cDdzK/c443e5369c.jpg
Flanster

sasakura wrote:

why is there an ender dragon near spawn? wtf? http://puu.sh/cDdzK/c443e5369c.jpg
Hah, I've seen the "DarkMagician" runnin around but havent seen that!
xRayne

sasakura wrote:

Where is this beast around spawn so it can be taken care of?
Topic Starter
whymeman
It must be that douche that ran off before I got to kill it ( -_-). I'll look into it right now.

Edit: I looked around spawn in a huge circle and couldn't find it anymore so hopefully /butcher worked. But if it comes up again, let me know. MythicMobs is a bit funny with the removal command as it can fail to remove mobs not in the loaded chunk view range. Since its still a blunder on my side, I can try to compensate for the inconvenience sasakura.
sasakura
I didn't lose much valuable items, it's ok :o
Athrun
Just saw Rayne on a few min ago :D
Topic Starter
whymeman
Being busy with work is not fun ~_~

Anyways, i'm still working on adding some things here and there to hope for some actual progress this weekend. If I can add a thing or two at least, then i'll be happy. Also reworking the FAQ seeing how its outdated with some random 3 AM typos here and there.
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

Anyways, i'm still working on adding some things here and there to hope for some actual progress this weekend. If I can add a thing or two at least, then i'll be happy. Also reworking the FAQ seeing how its outdated with some random 3 AM typos here and there.
Know that feeling all too well, haven't seen you on at all ;w;

Also i've started playing with shaders on, should've done it sooner, its so SEXY.
Athrun
Probably should make a skytown....
Flanster
Oh damn the dungeon loot on this is epic!

Edit:

query3

LoliFlan wrote:

whymeman wrote:

Know that feeling all too well, haven't seen you on at all ;w;

Also i've started playing with shaders on, should've done it sooner, its so SEXY.
ISN'T IT WONDERFUL.
everyone should play with shaders. ;)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1280299-sonic-ethers-unbelievable-shaders-v10-1
Flanster
Not everyone has the computer to run it though.
query3

LoliFlan wrote:

Not everyone has the computer to run it though.
unfortunately... =P
show more