forum

osu!Craft III ~*1.7.9*~ [OUTDATED! READ FINAL POST!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Beat
I want to help with beta testing, if u need something new too then just ask me.
Im pretty good at building ;)
Granger
We're supposed to test for bugs yeah?

Either way, i found a severe issue with the permissions, allowing duping of money. I wont post the issue here publicity so can someone please post a list of the current staff i could PM?
Topic Starter
whymeman

Granger wrote:

We're supposed to test for bugs yeah?

Either way, i found a severe issue with the permissions, allowing duping of money. I wont post the issue here publicity so can someone please post a list of the current staff i could PM?
Fix'd
kirueggy
How is that whitelist still 14/15? Having thoughts of joining now but due to my hiatus from my computers (thanks school) I can't do so...
Topic Starter
whymeman
Not going to bother with the player limit anymore. Better to have a chance for others to join.
Starz0r
I owned the game since Alpha, add me to whitelist pls.
xRayne

Starz0r wrote:

Please provide some playing experience and your IGN and you will get a PM soon
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sorry for the downtime for whoever is trying to login to the server. I'm currently doing a few patch works atm for a personally added event that would make things more interesting. Also looking into a few plugin adjustments as well. Should be back up soon.
Server is back online.

Note: Please DO NOT use osu.ppy.sh for the address. That is long gone expired and shutdown.
Starz0r

xRayne wrote:

Starz0r wrote:

Please provide some playing experience and your IGN and you will get a PM soon
Sorry.
IGN: SuperMegaStar

My experience? Isn't playing since Alpha enough? In case it isn't, I probably have over 200+ hours played on this game. I know how the game works and me and a friend are currently working on a mod for the game. Hope this is good enough.
GreedUnleashed
i wanna join pls :3 mc: retornodeesmigol
xRayne

EuG GreeD wrote:

i wanna join pls :3 mc: retornodeesmigol
Please provide playing experience.
Loctav
Will the Beta ever finish? Dunno, if you want to bring back the osu! integration as we had before. I am willed to join, tho, but I can not really trump with huge gameplay experiences.
The testing seems to go slow and it should really go public at some point, if you don't want this project to fall asleep somewhen.
Topic Starter
whymeman
its actually near completion at this point. It only took a bit longer cause of being stalled on tight free-time. Not sure how osu! integration is going to work out since that requires authorization from peppy or Eph. If anything, this can still run for osu without being linked to it.
Holay
That looks pretty nice :o
13Kenzy
I'd like to join in since I used to play on osu!craft...

MC IGN: kenster1092
If you're asking for my experience, I've played MC since like early 2012...
Dznutz
IGN: Cap12iSuN
Pllaying experience: ive played various adventure maps and Multiplayer survival

Unnecessary fact: I consider myself a Yognaught.
13Kenzy
Just sayin', you should make the server available for ALL 1.7+ versions (1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, and the latest, 1.7.9)...
Loctav
Feel free to whitelist Loctav and O1CDeif then. We would like to take a look and maybe I can see, if this thing is public-ready and maybe we can readd the auth method (because why not?)
xRayne

13Kenzy wrote:

Just sayin', you should make the server available for ALL 1.7+ versions (1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, and the latest, 1.7.9)...
We arent updating atm because certain plugins would break.
Klaus
[deleted]
xRayne

klausicool wrote:

If you need some help, il be willing to test out the map personnaly. I got ALOT of time to waiste :P
IGN and playing experience :D
Topic Starter
whymeman
For anyone using the Brewer job, please leave that job and move to Enchanter job instead as Enchanter was fused with the Brewer tasks (since it made more sense for the fact making potions are a form of enchanting for entity buffs). We're still doing more tweaks and fixes around Spawn, but shops should still work.
Xiaolin
I wonder when we can play it ~ :3

Is this cracked ~ ? o3o
Loctav
You should really look into the block lags. It also affects doors (you can not close and open properly because it resets to initial position). It's one of the most annoying bugs currently and should have highest priority :D
Granger

Loctav wrote:

You should really look into the block lags. It also affects doors (you can not close and open properly because it resets to initial position). It's one of the most annoying bugs currently and should have highest priority :D
Thats not a bug, its your connection to the server, EU to US isnt the most optimal setup. :L
Loctav

Granger wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Thats not a bug, its your connection to the server, EU to US isnt the most optimal setup. :L
I talked with wmm and it's a plugin causing that :P
Granger

Loctav wrote:

Hm, can you give me some more details then?
xRayne

Granger wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Hm, can you give me some more details then?
There aren't any more details to give lol. Chests get frozen to stone sometimes, and you have to punch the chest to fix it, and it IS rather annoying with the door issues x_x
[ Scarlet Red ]
And when I've thought I've seen it all...an osu MC server...
Granger

xRayne wrote:

There aren't any more details to give lol. Chests get frozen to stone sometimes, and you have to punch the chest to fix it, and it IS rather annoying with the door issues x_x
The chest frozen to stone is a thing of oreobfuscator, to fight x-ray. Yeah, thats annoying but has nothing to do with the door... :V
query3
Spawn shops are currently being reworked to add support for vault-based purchases.
If there are any questions, I'll be in-game on both the server and osu!.

**edit- FULLY FUNCTIONAL.**
Shops are fully functional with credit purchasing. Enjoy yourselves.
o 3o
xRayne

Granger wrote:

xRayne wrote:

The chest frozen to stone is a thing of oreobfuscator, to fight x-ray. Yeah, thats annoying but has nothing to do with the door... :V
I know what the oreobfgfgd thing does. You should have told Loctav that it doesnt affect the doors. But he'll read this eventually so :P
Topic Starter
whymeman
I'll look into lag and performance issues when I get back home. Also will look into updating minecraft itself with the plugins. Also make sure its not caused by net lag.

Currently updating the server to 1.7.9 so there will be a few rough waves to deal with till I can stabilize things so expect a bit of downtime.

WIP

whitelist: DONE
plugin updates: WIP
newtoniorock8
Premium only?
Topic Starter
whymeman

newtoniorock8 wrote:

Premium only?
Might be able to connect with a non-premium but i'll have to recheck on that. Been really busy trying to put things together
Loctav
I would not support non-premium (simply because of legal issues)
Granger
I do not support cracking the server mainly because secturity issues. And the login plugins needed for such servers are annoying

Also, yay... 1.7.9... gotta see how to make Optifine work with forge again... why must this bee so complicated. Avoided this since ages. *Is still on 1.7.2*
Topic Starter
whymeman
Thinking about it now, yeah. The server should be premium only especially after what happened back in 1.5+ in osucraft with server hijacking noobs. As mean as it sounds, I don't want multiloggers appearing and destroying the servers.
kirueggy
You could just always add a block lock and have everyone be able to join/look at the server but only have premium users/people who posted in this thread be able to actually do stuff...
Topic Starter
whymeman
Even so, its still a risk that is not worth taking. I've been to other servers and i've seen people try to hack really hard in them.
show more