forum

osu!Craft III ~*1.7.9*~ [OUTDATED! READ FINAL POST!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
Sorry if there's a FAQ of some sort for this, but is this server compatible with LMI Hamachi?
Topic Starter
whymeman
LMI Hamachi? Not sure on that atm but i'll double check with the configs of the server. Been really busy with plugin building. :o
Corin

kirukashi wrote:

Sorry if there's a FAQ of some sort for this, but is this server compatible with LMI Hamachi?
o.O Why would you need Hamachi to connect to it...? It's a server which has it's own IP on the internet, not VPN based :V
Topic Starter
whymeman
Server will be down for a moment as I work on a few more tweaks and chunk edits/repairs. Should be back up within an hour or two.

Server is back online.
Revy-
OMG LAURA IS MY WAIFU DONT TOUCH HER
whymeman
you
are
my
enternal
rival
Inori
Sorry for not testing the server recently, anyways I've been thinking.
How about we do the arena mod?
kirueggy

osuAzpey wrote:

whymeman
you
are
my
enternal
rival
>3280 posts
>29 posts

uhh....
Topic Starter
whymeman

kirukashi wrote:

osuAzpey wrote:

whymeman
you
are
my
enternal
rival
>3280 posts
>29 posts

uhh....
. . . . LOL

Inori wrote:

Sorry for not testing the server recently, anyways I've been thinking.
How about we do the arena mod?
Arena Mod? I could try looking into it. Though I just hope it will be made for 1.8 when it is released. For now, I will continue to work with the other plugins for the time being. Still updating the jobs "task list" to make it more balanced and profitable at the same time.
kirueggy
Question:

Can you add a hunger games gamemode or is that a whole other thing by itself?
Topic Starter
whymeman

kirukashi wrote:

Question:

As far as i've seen, HG looks more like a whole thing by itself. Seen a few servers back then which had HG as the main event but nothing else added since I feel it affects how the whole world operates.
Inori

whymeman wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

Question:

As far as i've seen, HG looks more like a whole thing by itself. Seen a few servers back then which had HG as the main event but nothing else added since I feel it affects how the whole world operates.
We could include seperate worlds and a spawn lobby so you can go to different worlds.
i.e. Survival world, Creative world, HG world, etc.
Topic Starter
whymeman
True, but that's up to what Corin says since he physically owns the server. I can only remotely access it to work with the files. The last thing I want to do is overload it with things it can't take. Also, 1.8 is just around the corner so jumping into too many plugins and add-ons at this time would be a bad move.
Corin

whymeman wrote:

True, but that's up to what Corin says since he physically owns the server. I can only remotely access it to work with the files. The last thing I want to do is overload it with things it can't take. Also, 1.8 is just around the corner so jumping into too many plugins and add-ons at this time would be a bad move.
You /can/ use Spigot 1.7.8 compat which is basically 1.7.4 plugin compatibility and whatnot with 1.7.8/9 protocol support.
It'll convert the player data files to UUID (backup first) and get it ready for 1.8 and whatnot.
As for a network type setup.... there's not enough interest/players yet to consider this.

If there was a 70+ player base then sure I'd think about it but heavens too little people to be thinking about network support. I mean the server can take it but it'd just be a waste of not only resources but time too :P
Zaiphon
I would offer myself for the higher goods e.g. osu minecraft.
herby i demand an invite to the server.
xRayne

Zaiphon wrote:

I would offer myself for the higher goods e.g. osu minecraft.
herby i demand an invite to the server.
PM sent~
Emolina
Hello everybody,

i would want to join to the open beta and help with it.
xRayne

Emolina wrote:

Hello everybody,

i would want to join to the open beta and help with it.
Sent you a PM :D
Granger
I play MC... but im not sure weter i ...
1.) Can play regulary
2.) Even am able to play on the server as its likely hosted in the US. (im from EU)
xRayne

Granger wrote:

I play MC... but im not sure weter i ...
1.) Can play regulary
2.) Even am able to play on the server as its likely hosted in the US. (im from EU)
1.) It's okay if you cant play regularly, to just hop on for a bit, or even to say hi would be cool. Either way, it's not like the whitelist will be wiped.
2.) Your location shouldn't matter on the server, i know of a server hosted in the US and some players live in Russia :D

If you would like to play on the server, what's your playing experience and IGN? :3
Granger
I have a lot of experience in MC, got the game with the early beta (1.5_1beta) and been playing it since then.

XDGrangerDX is my ign.
query3

Granger wrote:

I have a lot of experience in MC, got the game with the early beta (1.5_1beta) and been playing it since then.

XDGrangerDX is my ign.
PM'd you.
Topic Starter
whymeman
I noticed some plugins were "yelling" at me with errors so I removed them and replaced it with something simple and functional. I'll be doing more tweaks with them before calling it "done". To see what is on the updates, please check the opening post. Hopefully I can make the most out of this setup.

(Never summon 10 MythicMob Bosses at once unless you want the blocks kicked out of you. This was some random testing with the full "Rune" set.)
-Beat
I want to help with beta testing, if u need something new too then just ask me.
Im pretty good at building ;)
Granger
We're supposed to test for bugs yeah?

Either way, i found a severe issue with the permissions, allowing duping of money. I wont post the issue here publicity so can someone please post a list of the current staff i could PM?
Topic Starter
whymeman

Granger wrote:

We're supposed to test for bugs yeah?

Either way, i found a severe issue with the permissions, allowing duping of money. I wont post the issue here publicity so can someone please post a list of the current staff i could PM?
Fix'd
kirueggy
How is that whitelist still 14/15? Having thoughts of joining now but due to my hiatus from my computers (thanks school) I can't do so...
Topic Starter
whymeman
Not going to bother with the player limit anymore. Better to have a chance for others to join.
Starz0r
I owned the game since Alpha, add me to whitelist pls.
xRayne

Starz0r wrote:

Please provide some playing experience and your IGN and you will get a PM soon
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sorry for the downtime for whoever is trying to login to the server. I'm currently doing a few patch works atm for a personally added event that would make things more interesting. Also looking into a few plugin adjustments as well. Should be back up soon.
Server is back online.

Note: Please DO NOT use osu.ppy.sh for the address. That is long gone expired and shutdown.
Starz0r

xRayne wrote:

Starz0r wrote:

Please provide some playing experience and your IGN and you will get a PM soon
Sorry.
IGN: SuperMegaStar

My experience? Isn't playing since Alpha enough? In case it isn't, I probably have over 200+ hours played on this game. I know how the game works and me and a friend are currently working on a mod for the game. Hope this is good enough.
GreedUnleashed
i wanna join pls :3 mc: retornodeesmigol
xRayne

EuG GreeD wrote:

i wanna join pls :3 mc: retornodeesmigol
Please provide playing experience.
Loctav
Will the Beta ever finish? Dunno, if you want to bring back the osu! integration as we had before. I am willed to join, tho, but I can not really trump with huge gameplay experiences.
The testing seems to go slow and it should really go public at some point, if you don't want this project to fall asleep somewhen.
Topic Starter
whymeman
its actually near completion at this point. It only took a bit longer cause of being stalled on tight free-time. Not sure how osu! integration is going to work out since that requires authorization from peppy or Eph. If anything, this can still run for osu without being linked to it.
Holay
That looks pretty nice :o
13Kenzy
I'd like to join in since I used to play on osu!craft...

MC IGN: kenster1092
If you're asking for my experience, I've played MC since like early 2012...
Dznutz
IGN: Cap12iSuN
Pllaying experience: ive played various adventure maps and Multiplayer survival

Unnecessary fact: I consider myself a Yognaught.
13Kenzy
Just sayin', you should make the server available for ALL 1.7+ versions (1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, and the latest, 1.7.9)...
Loctav
Feel free to whitelist Loctav and O1CDeif then. We would like to take a look and maybe I can see, if this thing is public-ready and maybe we can readd the auth method (because why not?)
show more