forum

Aesthetic HD Skin [osu! | mania] - Version 1.3.1

posted
Total Posts
show more
Valtiata

JellyAddiction wrote:

Mania isnt working for me anymore? I love this skin, been using it for over a year, but i cant get mania to work now that ive redownloaded it.
Have you tried to check the skin.ini and search the mania setting there? If there's no mania setting there then go copy paste it straight from the notepad there
Topic Starter
Redon

JellyAddiction wrote:

Mania isnt working for me anymore? I love this skin, been using it for over a year, but i cant get mania to work now that ive redownloaded it.
This has to do with the "recent" changes to the mania skinning system. Mania skin configurations used to be stored in separate Xk.ini files, but at some point the devs decided to include everything in the skin.ini file instead. For some time, the game would automatically pick up existing Xk.ini files and copy their contents over, but it seems like it stopped doing that a while ago. That's why the mania skin doesn't load at all.
I'm working on an update for the skin, but as a temporary fix you can use this skin.ini instead, or you can just re-download the whole skin, I added the fixed skin.ini to the download.

Maxela wrote:

I played around with this skin quite a while and extremely liked the style, and I have some suggestions, too.
1. the spinner seems a bit offset;
2. the ranking letter looks not as pretty as the small letter on the leaderboard(I prefer the little letters);
3. hit circle color nor vibrant as previous versions of your skin.
That's all, and I will post here if I have further questions.
1. The spinner circle is perfectly centered as far as I can tell visually and from inspecting the file. Maybe it's something with the lower res file, I'll redo them anyway.
2. I agree on that, the big ranking letters are pretty old by now. I'll try to come up with some letters that resemble the small ones for the next update.
3. That's done on purpose. In the 1.3 update, I was trying to aim more towards a pastel theme for the hitcircles. You can try to use the hitcircle overlays from the empty hitcircle set that comes with the skin and see if that fits better.

Thanks for your feedback!

Weeb Weeb Weeb wrote:

Plus, may I edit many elements like mania column size, ranking BG, and mania notes? Thanks before :3
Sure, feel free to edit and reuse any elements you like. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't post mix skins in this subforum.

(Late reply, but better late than never.)
Hoppin Mad
This skin is amazing. this might be a lot of work, but I think a version of the skin without slider endcircles would be just that much more awesome (:
MrnngOwL
ok I know that this skin was 2 years ago and stuff but this skin is by far my favorite when I play osumania, you did an awesome job!!!
xicily
This skin is G O R G E O U S!!! <3 I have one question though. In mania, the end of a long note look like a note, so I almost always press it after a long note. Is there are workaround for this? Is it possible to remove the end part of a long note? Thanks a bunch!!! <3
kaoseolin
thank you dude,amazing skin
Mlpfluttershy
Wow! thats cool! :D 8-)
P i k u

Mlpfluttershy wrote:

This

But dear Redon, I've been waiting for an update quite a while now ;p

Make it happen!
Loop

P i k u wrote:

Mlpfluttershy wrote:

This

But dear Redon, I've been waiting for an update quite a while now ;p

Make it happen!
me too,this is the really best skin i think
Always
Jellyblob
x
Luqanted
i remember back then when i edited your skins for fun :(

one of the best skin :d
[Nz]
Nice Skin
Virtue-
OMG, NICE WORK >w<)b
depzdai
Love this skin. :3
Lucid
Mania elements besides the judgements don't work ;-;
Ashton
beautiful cursor

!!!
RafaelCelpa

Trializ wrote:

Very nice and smooth skin, the cursor and numbers are really awesome, and I like those little hints like "press space to skip" :)
xGXLx
I LOVE IT, but the hold/long notes in 4k look horrible and mess me up every time!
MegaCharizardY
Hey can you please make a version with the mania textures a lot less transparent? The transparency messes me up because I cant tell what's a slider and whats not. The colour also does go good on the black background. Thanks
SSachiko
Hi! Im trying your skin just recently and I couldn't get any colour on my osu mania! key/note/sustain.
CaptainAhab_old
My favorite skin by far, thank you for your work! It's perfect! :)
CarlosXVIII
This is my favourite skin ever :D :D
ggetit
Download link is not working. Can you reupload such a gr8 skin?
Topic Starter
Redon
RIP Dropbox public folder. I added a new download link for now, will clean up the OP later.
Gremmey
es genial ( ' 3 ' )
Etherious
simply AMAZING xD
Jawing
download link has stopped working again :( Please reupload
Vimtyr
ye reupload the skin please mate
madix
Link is not working
Nikolor_old
OMG, this skin is so wonderful
Thank you :) :) :) :) :) :)
Nobutoki
I keep dancing with the cursor, I love it!
Great skin! :)
HotChocolate
mmm :D
I recommend good skin <3
CarlosXVIII
I love this skin so much ;)
Tyistiana
Look easy to play, I like it! :D
iiExynus
I love how you made it more clean and has no distractions. :D
h3oCharles
plz make an update for skin version 2.5
- combo counter is the default skin, ComboPrefix and ComboOverlap is what you're after in skin.ini
- blank out sliderendcircle >_<
hasoart
Please reupload the skin, links are not working :( :(
TerryHe
I love it because now I cannnot see the ball while Im sliding! :) :) :)
bogdanski
Download links are not working, can you update them?
Nitsches
Idk if we could bump this but,
Link is destroyed, maybe an update should be welcome ?
ty :)
show more