posted
Total Posts
show more
osu123fan
sorry about the name :(
-Maus-
Gotta love the mania one!
Haracine
The skin is pretty good c:, the only thing I have a problem with is the transparency in mania.
Omicega
redon bro i love you

and the skin
Recker31
What a damn good skin, Love it!
Osi_old_1
Beautiful skin, thank you!
Ben_5917
Very good,because how simple the thing is
The Vulture
very nice skin !!
Akyrix
What files determine the note colours in osumania?
Asking because i want all the notes in osumania to be white except the middle on 5's and 7s which is fine as a different colour.
richar360
me gustaria mas pieles de este tipo :v
richar360
me gusta quiero mas :)
prowindexdrinkr
<post edited over>
ariana grande_old_1
I don't like it but wow good job :)
Pinckard
This may be a little old, but it's still my favorite skin! Very clean and simple.
Luel Roseline
This thread is so quiet.

To. Redon
Can I include your hitsounds in my skins which I uploaded in this forum?
LeiN-
would you plz update Co-op mode icon?
Topic Starter
Redon

S A V E R Y wrote:

This thread is so quiet.
I'm sorry, update soon maybe.

S A V E R Y wrote:

To. Redon
Can I include your hitsounds in my skins which I uploaded in this forum?
Yes

LeiN- wrote:

would you plz update Co-op mode icon?
Yes
P i k u
Update when?
Sandalphon
the 1k, 2k, 3k, and 9k mode icon as well?
Topic Starter
Redon
Andrexabc
may I take some part of your skin? :)
Vignette
This skin is awesome. You're a talented dude
P i k u
Update update Update update Update!
richar360
thx for the skin cx
Valtiata
Finally found some neat and simple looking skin. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SKIN. I will recommend this skin to my maniac-player friends.

Plus, may I edit many elements like mania column size, ranking BG, and mania notes? Thanks before :3
Abygall
awesome :)
LyudSilver
Now the skin doesn't affect Mania mode? :(
P h y s i c s
Literally the best skin i have ever seen in my time of playing osu. IT LOOKS FRIGGEN FANTASTIC!!!! So simple, yet complex, i love the border around the notes. ive been using this skin for about 10 months now, and i cant find a better one ( not like i want to) I hope that this is the skin i use for the rest of my years playing Osu! Thank you.
mirza3d
love this :D
Maxela
I played around with this skin quite a while and extremely liked the style, and I have some suggestions, too.
1. the spinner seems a bit offset;
2. the ranking letter looks not as pretty as the small letter on the leaderboard(I prefer the little letters);
3. hit circle color nor vibrant as previous versions of your skin.
That's all, and I will post here if I have further questions.
RobotDragon
It's very nice, I just got a new account and this is the only skin I use :)
Prendeon
A E S T H E T I C S

very nice and clean mania and std skin!
JellyAddiction
Mania isnt working for me anymore? I love this skin, been using it for over a year, but i cant get mania to work now that ive redownloaded it.
Valtiata

JellyAddiction wrote:

Mania isnt working for me anymore? I love this skin, been using it for over a year, but i cant get mania to work now that ive redownloaded it.
Have you tried to check the skin.ini and search the mania setting there? If there's no mania setting there then go copy paste it straight from the notepad there
Topic Starter
Redon

JellyAddiction wrote:

This has to do with the "recent" changes to the mania skinning system. Mania skin configurations used to be stored in separate Xk.ini files, but at some point the devs decided to include everything in the skin.ini file instead. For some time, the game would automatically pick up existing Xk.ini files and copy their contents over, but it seems like it stopped doing that a while ago. That's why the mania skin doesn't load at all.
I'm working on an update for the skin, but as a temporary fix you can use this skin.ini instead, or you can just re-download the whole skin, I added the fixed skin.ini to the download.

Maxela wrote:

I played around with this skin quite a while and extremely liked the style, and I have some suggestions, too.
1. the spinner seems a bit offset;
2. the ranking letter looks not as pretty as the small letter on the leaderboard(I prefer the little letters);
3. hit circle color nor vibrant as previous versions of your skin.
That's all, and I will post here if I have further questions.
1. The spinner circle is perfectly centered as far as I can tell visually and from inspecting the file. Maybe it's something with the lower res file, I'll redo them anyway.
2. I agree on that, the big ranking letters are pretty old by now. I'll try to come up with some letters that resemble the small ones for the next update.
3. That's done on purpose. In the 1.3 update, I was trying to aim more towards a pastel theme for the hitcircles. You can try to use the hitcircle overlays from the empty hitcircle set that comes with the skin and see if that fits better.

Thanks for your feedback!

Weeb Weeb Weeb wrote:

Plus, may I edit many elements like mania column size, ranking BG, and mania notes? Thanks before :3
Sure, feel free to edit and reuse any elements you like. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't post mix skins in this subforum.

(Late reply, but better late than never.)
Hoppin Mad
This skin is amazing. this might be a lot of work, but I think a version of the skin without slider endcircles would be just that much more awesome (:
MrnngOwL
ok I know that this skin was 2 years ago and stuff but this skin is by far my favorite when I play osumania, you did an awesome job!!!
xicily
This skin is G O R G E O U S!!! <3 I have one question though. In mania, the end of a long note look like a note, so I almost always press it after a long note. Is there are workaround for this? Is it possible to remove the end part of a long note? Thanks a bunch!!! <3
kaoseolin
thank you dude,amazing skin
Mlpfluttershy
Wow! thats cool! :D 8-)
show more