forum

Aesthetic HD Skin [osu! | mania] - Version 1.3.1

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frazee_old
This skin is AMAZING. I combined it with the colors from Uruoki's Luminance and it looks and feels amazing while being easy on the eyes. Thanks so much for this.
shavit
Waiting for osu!mania, Taiko doesn't even need to be skinned, default Taiko is okay.
GitahMuttan

BoredPotato wrote:

I love the skin you made, one of the best skins I've seen so far. :)
Also about the newest update, the files you posted doesn't seem to work on mine. Could you recheck the files again? (I've tried both the .osk and .zip twice. Still won't work.) Though this problem may just be happening on mine for some reason. I'll try again though.

When I try to unzip the .zip file, it has an error that says 'unexpected end of archive.' When I try the .osk file, it says that it can't import your skin. I'll try downloading it again just to make sure though.
(too late for an answer, but oh well) Simple, you're experiencing internet connection problems. You're from the PH and I assume your ISP is "PLDT". They're having problems at the moment.

The problem was solved for me by using a Download Manager.
Kyousuke
Love it!
Mathsma
I absolutely love everything about this skin. The hit-sounds are perfect, the cursor is easily track-able, the notes are great for reading, and best of all the skin looks professional. This is, in my opinion, the best skin to come out of the skinning sub-forum.
KsmxRaika
Perfect skin!

Just the kind of skin I need. Not too much going on, but colorful enough so that I can follow it and keep interest.
Rinku
Literally the best skin hands down.
koreapenguin
<3 nice skin >w<
Adnit
This skin is awesome :)
what font was used to score ?
Noctali
Love that skin ! Thanks for your work !
Joe Joe-
Been busy trying to increase rank, and I come back to see the skin updated and OMG :)

I'm honored & thankful that you took my suggestion about the baby blue color to the hitcirlces, it's cool seeing an idea come to life.

Love this skin, and please continue this great work of yours!!
Azer
Sick hitsounds, seriously.
Milo
SOOOOO GREAT

I REALLY LIKE IT!
valar
Aesthetic is an exceptionally nice skin :) .
Hvarl
Simple, clean and cool, GJ
Azer
Going to post here again because these hitsounds are godmode, I don't know what kind of sacred power they've been infused with but I've never been this accurate ever before.

Karuta-_old_1

Azer wrote:

Going to post here again because these hitsounds are godmode, I don't know what kind of sacred power they've been infused with but I've never been this accurate ever before.

you are the reason why I read this post again XD. I am changing my hitsounds

Edit: Apparently, the hitsounds didn't go well with my skin
EcksDee
This skin is probably the single best skin ever made anywhere.
GankerPlanker_old
awesome, thx for share this :D
Sonicoa
This is one of the best skin i've seen :)
Xierra
Just the edge I need. Thank you for making this skin, Redon. :D
H i k a r i
Good Skin :)
piruchan
Nice skin.
- Omikorin -
using your skin, thx alot! i really love flat-ish theme :)
Sentient_DELETED
awesome skin!!!
puxtu
yeah keep going
Scalded
When is the next update :((( can't wait for more changessssss
Mofu kun
using it。loving it!
NeruNeru
Good skin :D
tokaku
Ah, what a beautiful skin. I'm jealous. I wasn't around then (I was for awhile but only noticed when the update came, I was a noob and used the default skin on 100% brightness) I think the reason why there isn't many simplistic skins that use a lot of transparency is because back then peppy only let background dim if the player completed the map once. Playing with a completely transparent skin on a bright background was annoying and deleting backgrounds was a hassle. Anyway, GJ. Great skin!
GenoClysm
I like it.
lesterjim238
Thanks for this skin :) 8-)
ThisManzzz
This skin is TOO good! I immediately replaced my old skin with this one, and know of a couple of people who already ditched a few elements (if not the entire skin) with yours. I tried to take this type of approach with my skin - called "Simple" - but I got distracted, and the quality of my work wasn't nearly as good as yours.

So thanks for this skin! I see this skin having a great future, and with enough support, even those higher ranking players using skins from 2009 will adapt and change their skin to this.
Jashin_old_1
awesome skin :D
Muv Acid
Freaking love the skin!
Awesome work! ^^
WingSilent
Nice. :)
Thya
Love it!
roleykatsu
Absolutely gorgeous skin. Can't wait to see its future progress.

One thing I found weird was the inconsistency with the Pause/Fail/Result screen buttons, which seemed to have used a different typeface (Tahoma (or Verdana? Not sure) instead of Aller) for the Continue/Replay/Menu buttons.

I wanted to rid of the inconsistency, so I created a new imageset for the according buttons.

Quick Comparison
Original

New Set

Gif Comparison

Download the .ZIP here. For the sake of troubleshooting and being able to revert the image elements in case you prefer the old set, the ZIP includes both the original set and the set I have created. I recommend you storing the folder found in the ZIP within the Extras folder of the Aesthetic skin.

Hope others will enjoy it! And again, this skin is fantastic. Keep up the great work!
MajicPants
This skin is beautiful like its one of the only skins I'm fine with 100% and don't need to change anything
ReteX
nice
show more