forum

Shimamiya Eiko - Chikai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 ตุลาคม 2552 at 23:30:58

Artist: Shimamiya Eiko
Title: Chikai
Source: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ~Chikai~
Tags: mad toyosaki aki hikasa yoko satou satomi kotobuki minako hirasawa yui akiyama mio tainaka ritsu kotobuki tsumugi k-on keion
BPM: 123.99
Filesize: 9704kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.51 stars, 245 notes)
  2. Insane (4.98 stars, 338 notes)
  3. Normal (3.01 stars, 172 notes)
Download: Shimamiya Eiko - Chikai
Download: Shimamiya Eiko - Chikai (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
47th beatmap.

Keionbu no Naku Koro ni ~Chikai~
LOL XD
Epic MAD from Nico Nico Douga.

EDIT 1: 22 Oct 2009
- Fixed hitbursts.
- Fixed hitsounds.
- Fixed combo.
Cyril Scarlet
Higu ! K-on !
RandomJibberish
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Luneko
Great map... like always! xD
Star~
Topic Starter
DJPop

RandomJibberish wrote:

General:
Great Skin, though I think the blood Splatters might be a little big and/or would look better a little more transparent.
The 300/100/50/Miss icons Are a little hard to read when overlayed a lot such as in a stack. Maybe they could have darker edges or an outline or something?
I'll fix them when I have time :3

Normal:
00:21:50 (1) - Hrm, this seems a little odd somehow. Maybe it'd be better repeating on half beats? Probably just me though.
I'd tried it and found the present pattern is better.
01:08:92 (2,1) - IIRC these were made unrankable. This doesn't seem like a bad one though, it didn't confuse me.
Why it's unrankable? The circle is not completely hiddenby the slider.

Hard:
00:42:07 (4) - These are really counter intuitive, as the wobbly sliders are usually slower, but these are faster XD.
My trick on the sound :3

Insane:
00:42:07 (6) - Same as above.
^
jericho2442
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
orioncomet
แง่งงงงงงง =,....,=
Topic Starter
DJPop

jericho2442 wrote:

ok first i wanna say nice skin but i do find one problem, i think the lighting.png is a lil too big, it kinda gets in the way a little bit too much, maybe make it a little smaller
Fixed.

[Easy]
00:17:63 (4,1) - i think it would be better moving that new combo onto the (4) that way when the vocals go "la la la" its a new combo for them, it also goes better with the rest of the same patterns in the song
Fixed.

[Insane]
(suggestion) 00:38:44 (6) - i kinda think a new combo would go nice here
Fixed.
01:43:04 - a new note goes here perfect and put a finish on it and it sounds great :)
X
GladiOol
Spinners~~~~

Good map ~ starred.
PicoLo
Great map. :)
~Star. ;)
Shinde
I dislike modding flawless (imo) maps.

Played through all difficulties, everything was great. Took a quick look at AIMod for unsnapped notes or lack of preview time, checked the setup for tags and source. Everything seems good to me.

The skin's a little whacky. :D Lol, but it looks well done. Star'd.
Alace
Oh
I guess i can FC this insane
why are you so kind this time lol
We used bpm124 to test (but too fast at the end part)
123.99 is fine for me
cool map star~
GabrielRKF
haha! Awesome song!

//Normal//
01:03:604(4) - I think it's better New Combo here, and not at 01:04:572.
01:05:540(old 2) - Same here. No New Combo at 01:06:508.
01:07:475(old 2) - here too.
01:19:089(4) - ^
01:21:025(old 2) - ^

//Hard//
01:03:604(5) - Same as Normal. New Combo here and none at 01:04:572. Please, do this with the similar parts.

Same idea with Insane.

I just think that I gets better =/ If you didn't like the idea, just forget it >.>

Star :3
MaxwellDemon
Topic Starter
DJPop

roxkyuubiforever wrote:

combo mods...
I usually use a combo set per 4 beats or 8 beats.
In this song is combo set per 4 beats :3

MaxwellDemon wrote:

Oh yeah, is that the preview section you have set? Or was that the one chosen randomly by osu!? XD
I've set it.
mtmcl
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to remove this from the long bubble list... and add it to the rank list!
Hijiri Tezuka
This beatmap is very fun, keeps me on my toes since some of the notes are a bit hard to see.... overall good map! :)
Ishmon
This map scares me
Takotsubo_old
Not a fan of skin , cannot see the notes well