1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
posted
Hijacking thread to say hi too. LH and I were chatting on other social medias about coming back, and we're working on bringing the whole team back together :D
posted
Remmy wants me to come back, too, but I'm going to be pretty busy so I probably won't!

I'll try to stay on top of my inbox though
posted
can you be specific? who are the integrants of that team?
posted
I guess I could afford to come back on a game-level instead of just stalking the forums. :P
posted

Trash Boat wrote:

can you be specific? who are the integrants of that team?
http://puu.sh/6tKnp

edit:
awp, RemmyX25, Rolled, LuigiHann
Mogsworth, Cheesewarlock, Cyclone
posted
OIC, but i should have specified that i wanted their usernames. that was too much
posted
This is like a college reunion. So many Alumni and high-statted people all chatting this post.

Can I join in?

Welcome back buddy ^^
posted
Oh god. Nice to see you here again when I happen to still be active, as I'm sure we could shoot the breeze over map-related things.

If you're gonna update the EBO skin, then I've been sitting on the suggestion: how feasible would it be to make the numbers as gigantic as they were in the original game? That would look fabulous and stunning.
posted

D33d wrote:

Oh god. Nice to see you here again when I happen to still be active, as I'm sure we could shoot the breeze over map-related things.

If you're gonna update the EBO skin, then I've been sitting on the suggestion: how feasible would it be to make the numbers as gigantic as they were in the original game? That would look fabulous and stunning.
Honestly I made them about as big as possible without destroying support for 2-digit numbers which pop up in some maps. Much bigger and they'd overlap/fall off the edge of the circles, which screws up the illusion of the border. :[
posted
You guys realize if i make a comeback, all the anger and rage comes with me.
posted
WB LuigiHann !!!
Glad to see a legend is back ;)
Umm... may i know the reason why you retired for a while :?:
posted
Welcome back! > w<
posted
Yay, more senpai will notice me

lol jk, welcome back :)
posted
I think this should be a good opportunity to drop a post in here.

You know, to increase the average age in this thread. :P

I hope we'll all come together and conduct diabolical, delicious projects in the future!
posted

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I think this should be a good opportunity to drop a post in here.

You know, to increase the average age in this thread. :P

I hope we'll all come together and conduct diabolical, delicious projects in the future!
you better be returning as well. osu! need more starrodcrazykirby86
posted
So I've heard there's a party for old people in here ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

First post in like 2 years holy shit.
posted

Beuchi wrote:

So I've heard there's a party for old people in here ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

First post in like 2 years holy shit.
YEAAAAAH

posted
All these legendary people here posting daayuumn
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

D33d wrote:

Honestly I made them about as big as possible without destroying support for 2-digit numbers which pop up in some maps. Much bigger and they'd overlap/fall off the edge of the circles, which screws up the illusion of the border. :[
Well, they extended beyond the edges in EBA and were made using an extremely wide font. It could be interesting to see them like that in osu, although I guess there's no real need beyond a horribly low-res DS display. Still, I can dreeeeeam.
show more