forum

yuikonnu & ayaponzu* - Super Nuko World [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
ivan

mick2903 wrote:

Azer wrote:

Serious non-offensive question: Why did that take 6 days to check? It seems every disqualification I've seen come out of QAT was later in the probation time, it's never the next day when no one has their scores, it's always 5 or 6 days in. Why??
they want you to get a good score, get tons of pp, then take it back from you to make you salty :<
yup, i lost in total 90 pp from that reason on really good scores hahahaah
Topic Starter
AllStar12
I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
I'll message DarknessAngel and Kirisame-Marisa about it.
MrPotato
So I was always wondering about this for a long time but never actually asked about it, I'm not mad or anything but this is just out of curiosity, Why isn't there an option to save the scores on the maps that DIDN'T get the mapset disqualified, for instance this mapset got disqualified due to taiko maps on the mapset, then why isn't there an option to save the scores made on every other difficulty, this would prevent so much less frustration and anger out of people.
It is true that by playing qualified maps you have to agree about the fact that the map might get disqualified and your score get erased, BUT it should make more sense and would be more acceptable by players who played the map that their score would get erased if the map they made the score on was one of the reasons for the disqualification of the mapset. :?:
SeNoZinD

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
MrPotato

SeNoZinD wrote:

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
It's not the QAT's fault, it is their job to do this and it doesn't have to be right away, its no one's fault really, but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
Alumetorz
at least there's motivation to improve my score :>
kisata

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
MrPotato

apaffy wrote:

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
I want to be told to fuck off, t/253029 hope to get support on this.
also what was the reason for removing this feature and who was the one to blame? I'm in-game so if you don't want to comment about it publicly you can PM me in-game
xxdeathx
Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Athrun
Unranked. I cry everytime.
So much pp lost....

*huddles in corner*
Dolphin
from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

:lol:
AYhaz

xxdeathx wrote:

Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Yes they did ? It's rated pretty high compared to the map's actual difficulty, according to some top players.
Also lewa spent a day trying to make a score on this...
MrPotato

Dolphin wrote:

from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

but this has nothing to do about I was talking about, I don't blame the qats, and I do agree that players must accpet their score being deleted obviously, BUT as you can't understand what I was saying with my comment, please re-read and understand.
Dolphin
i wasnt replying to you
I never explicitly mentioned your name or nada.
dont jump to conclusions.

i was just talking to people in general who seem to be butthurt about them losing their scores, then blaming it on the QATs.
Cherry Blossom
Please, don't start any drama on this thread.
rip my score and PPs ;w;

PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST p/3369696
Dolphin
that post is literally my favourite post on osu
Guy
;w;
Fycho

Guy wrote:

;w;
rip
cia48621793
This beatmap is perfect, it's nonsense to disqualify it.
Len
my C rank #1.. (ctb)
bbshksh
WHAT THE FUCK
pw384
go reranking it! :D
Gravey-
Aww <////3 ;w;
Exw
cryign rn
Kurokotei
inb4thread lock if people still complain
Lach
I'm usually the first to say "Fuck the QAT" or something to that effect, but the more I see these last minute unqualifications, I can't help but feel something bigger is going on here.

It almost seems like every time the QAT members play yu-gi-oh, they need confirmation from a higher power before their trap cards activate. A being that has transcended his mortal bonds and now resides high above the clouds. Or perhaps some kind of super computer created by an incredibly intelligent race of martians that resides in deep thought in order to calculate if the card play is valid or not.

Perhaps we'll never know.

Or perhaps we will.

I'm not saying every QAT member is bad at what they do. On the contrary, I would like to believe that majority of the team is competent, for the most part. But I have a feeling everyone just go back and forth seemingly endlessly, until they reach a conclusion or run out of time.
Chewin
Can you guys just stop hating QATs? They just do their work.
This is a valid reason to unrank it. It is not needed to hate QATs for that lol

Good luck on rerank, guys :3
Mazzerin
thank Satan this got unqualified, it was unplayable in standard, but now that the HUGE issues in Taiko diffs are fixed I'm pretty sure it will be good enough to get ranked in standard as well!1
Athrun

Mazzerin wrote:

thank Satan this got unqualified, it was unplayable in standard, but now that the HUGE issues in Taiko diffs are fixed I'm pretty sure it will be good enough to get ranked in standard as well!1
Looks like someone needs to mod again
Satella

xxdeathx wrote:

what?
Azer

Chewin wrote:

Can you guys just stop hating QATs? They just do their work.
This is a valid reason to unrank it. It is not needed to hate QATs for that lol
Of course the unrank itself is justified, it isn't the problem here. The problem is how long it took to identify and fix such a simple problem, and how standard scores are being wiped for taiko diff problems.

When you see a mapset being qualified for 5-6 days you think to yourself, "surely by now plenty of QATs looked at it, it must be good for ranking" so you assume it's okay to get a score, then 6 days in it gets unranked. This happens so often I don't think it's justifiable anymore, it just seems like pure laziness. "b-but QATs have lives@!!" if your life is so busy to the point you are consistently away from the game for 5 or 6 days, you shouldn't be QAT.

I really want this to be clear and make sure everyone understands what we're pissed about and not just say "don't play qualified maps if you dont want to lose scores"
Cherry Blossom

Azer wrote:

then 6 days in it gets unranked. This happens so often I don't think it's justifiable anymore, it just seems like pure laziness. "b-but QATs have lives@!!" if your life is so busy to the point you are consistently away from the game for 5 or 6 days, you shouldn't be QAT.
p/3369696
p3n

Azer wrote:

Of course the unrank itself is justified, it isn't the problem here. The problem is how long it took to identify and fix such a simple problem, and how standard scores are being wiped for taiko diff problems.

You might want to read this:

You know what would be a late unrank? 2 days after a map leaves qualified would be a "late" unrank.
Neymarcus
is it impossible to disqualify only one diff?
Athrun

MarcusDEFGH wrote:

is it impossible to disqualify only one diff?
I think there was one song that had been disqualified but I don't think so.
witchcult
no1 cares about ur poop scores grow up and move on
Chewin

Azer wrote:

The slider was surely okay in the editor. The problem has been noticed in the testplay mode.
Believe me, very rarely something that is okay in the editor gives problem in play mode. This is why BATs don't always check maps in "test" mode as well.

About the wipe, yea.. that's pretty sad that pro players like you that fc'd the extra with hr hd need to do it again.
I always wondered if someone with more powers (like an admin) can wipe just a single diff because the QATs can only reset the entire mapset.
We should ask it to Loctav, Zallius or someone else with same powers. I think it's possible.

EDIT: But:

19120113121308 wrote:

no1 cares about ur poop scores grow up and move on
Of course, just because you are bad you don't know what it means.
Posts like these make me pissed off, really. Just don't post.
shARPII
Ok guys, I think we can stop this discussion here, the answer has been given already, there is no need to continue like that for days.
For people who're still complaining, read what peppy wrote and accept it.
This isn't a trashtalk thread/complain thread about your problems and you're not helping either Allstar or any other GD users.

So now, anything not helpful or useful for mappers and modders will be deleted and may lead to a silence. If it's needed the thread will be locked which will delay the reranking process of the beatmap (which isn't something I want and I'm pretty sure everybody here think the same)

Thank you
beeboy123
I think that the discussion should continue as this is a problem for some people and just accepting what peppy wrote is a terrible solution if people are unhappy. But this is not the place for the discussion.

This exists for a reason. This thread is about AllStar's mapset not your salt.
Saoji
I just got censored for no reason... lol

I'm just going to shoot some stars to express my disappointment then.
show more