lolia
Nyaa~
Chewin
Beautiful Extra Guy! Really enjoyable to play *-*
Accurian
It's finally ranked! <3
OnosakiHito

Reason for Disqualification

1. Disqualified for broken sliders in the Muzukashii at 02:31:712~02:38:975.
After some long discussion with several people about this case, the conclusion is to disqualify this set due to the broken sliders in the Muzukashii.
In general it is not the mappers fault, rather the technical issue in the editor/client itself. But even so, the issue could have been prevented and has been noted a few times in the modding process before, but not changed.

Really sorry about the disqualifiaction for such a small thing, but after all it is needed. Let's get this forward really quick. I will take care of the rebubble.

1. 02:31:712 (211) - Best would be to shorter the slider to 02:32:660. Not only that it prevents having bugged sliders, it also gives players a short rest moment before the next slider appears. After all, sliders are hit on 1/4.
  2. 02:32:975 (212) - Shorter to 02:33:923
  3. 02:34:238 (213) - Shorter to 02:35:186
  4. 02:35:502 (214) - Shorter to 02:36:449
  5. 02:36:765 - Shorter sliders are actual fine. but considering that we have already long sliders all over the place, I recommend you following pattern:

The slider in the picture has been shortened and starts now at 02:38:028. Should fit better to the guitar as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

[ Muzukashii]
SPOILER
  1. 00:37:081 - Maybe have this instead to follow the vocals with the twoplets more:
  2. 00:42:134~00:49:713 - Recommending to have some less notes. The density is the same like in every other part, even though this one is a calm one. Giving you an example from 00:42:134 to 00:47:186 which you could follow up to 00:49:713.

01:43:712 - Same like before.
    01:48:765~01:56:344 - Same like before.
    02:41:817~02:51:607 - Same as before (I think this is even calmer).

[ Oni]
SPOILER
  1. 00:30:766 (71,72,73) - I just wanted to mention that there aren't any 1/3. You did it intentional as you did at 01:37:397 (71,72,73) - and 03:13:712 (153,154,155,156) - . I'm fine with it. But just to make sure, you might want to reconsider it once again.

That's all. recall me afterwards please.

Oracle wrote:

I also hope taiko diffs would have mercy on me this time...
Ahahahaha, no. lol
Oracle

OnosakiHito wrote:

Ahahahaha, no. lol
hahahahahaha taiko god xD
tell me when it's rebubbled then. :oops:
SeNoZinD
I can see why the QAT are so loved and appreciated. /s
Azer
Serious non-offensive question: Why did that take 6 days to check? It seems every disqualification I've seen come out of QAT was later in the probation time, it's never the next day when no one has their scores, it's always 5 or 6 days in. Why??
shARPII

Azer wrote:

Serious non-offensive question: Why did that take 6 days to check? It seems every disqualification I've seen come out of QAT was later in the probation time, it's never the next day when no one has their scores, it's always 5 or 6 days in. Why??
Because QATs have a life and need to check other beatmaps? ^^
It's not an easy work and the decision is not taken in one hour but after discussions.
Anyway, it's not like it was written everywhere to not play a qualified beatmap if you fear to lose your score.

GL for the rerank, funny beatmap in std :3

Edit : thx Ono for the link o/
OnosakiHito
I wrote the reason already above.
Else, for more information: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?r=11
KaelGen

Azer wrote:

they want you to get a good score, get tons of pp, then take it back from you to make you salty :<
BasedGod
thanks based QAT
ivan

mick2903 wrote:

Azer wrote:

they want you to get a good score, get tons of pp, then take it back from you to make you salty :<
yup, i lost in total 90 pp from that reason on really good scores hahahaah
Topic Starter
AllStar12
I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
I'll message DarknessAngel and Kirisame-Marisa about it.
MrPotato
So I was always wondering about this for a long time but never actually asked about it, I'm not mad or anything but this is just out of curiosity, Why isn't there an option to save the scores on the maps that DIDN'T get the mapset disqualified, for instance this mapset got disqualified due to taiko maps on the mapset, then why isn't there an option to save the scores made on every other difficulty, this would prevent so much less frustration and anger out of people.
It is true that by playing qualified maps you have to agree about the fact that the map might get disqualified and your score get erased, BUT it should make more sense and would be more acceptable by players who played the map that their score would get erased if the map they made the score on was one of the reasons for the disqualification of the mapset. :?:
SeNoZinD

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
MrPotato

SeNoZinD wrote:

AllStar12 wrote:

I saw this coming...
Very sorry you guys Orz
Not your fault. QAT ;_;
It's not the QAT's fault, it is their job to do this and it doesn't have to be right away, its no one's fault really, but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
Alumetorz
at least there's motivation to improve my score :>
kisata

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
MrPotato

apaffy wrote:

-MrPotato- wrote:

...but as I posted before there should be an option to save the scores on difficulties that didn't made the disqualification happen.
It used to be this way.

-MrPotato- wrote:

its no one's fault really
It's the fault of the person who removed that capability, and we all know who that is. This discussion is pointless though, because it's not "relevant" to the reranking of the map - some mod/BAT will be along shortly to inform us of that. So, you might as well get used to being told to shut up about your complainants and just take it.

So, if you want to discuss this topic in greater detail, head down to the ranking criteria/feature request forums where you can have your complainants briefly discussed before being told to fuck off even more!
I want to be told to fuck off, t/253029 hope to get support on this.
also what was the reason for removing this feature and who was the one to blame? I'm in-game so if you don't want to comment about it publicly you can PM me in-game
xxdeathx
Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Athrun
Unranked. I cry everytime.
So much pp lost....

*huddles in corner*
Dolphin
from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

:lol:
AYhaz

xxdeathx wrote:

Bah, a full length song, it's not like any of you guys actually tried to get pp off this...
Yes they did ? It's rated pretty high compared to the map's actual difficulty, according to some top players.
Also lewa spent a day trying to make a score on this...
MrPotato

Dolphin wrote:

from beatmap lisitng:

thanks and stop whining tyvm.
by playing qualified maps you have agreed that you dont mind your scores being potentially wiped within one week from qualification.
it doesn't matter if its on the very last day or minute before permanent rank, its still in qualified, and QATs are probably just as busy as normal people with a life who do more besides playing this game. dont blame the QATs that there is an issue with the map, even if its just a single difficulty. This issue was even addressed in mods but it was not fixed.
if you dont want your scores removed, wait until the song is permanently ranked.

but this has nothing to do about I was talking about, I don't blame the qats, and I do agree that players must accpet their score being deleted obviously, BUT as you can't understand what I was saying with my comment, please re-read and understand.
Dolphin
i wasnt replying to you
I never explicitly mentioned your name or nada.
dont jump to conclusions.

i was just talking to people in general who seem to be butthurt about them losing their scores, then blaming it on the QATs.
show more