forum

Richard Jacques - Super Sonic Racing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 13, 2014 at 3:18:11 PM

Artist: Richard Jacques
Title: Super Sonic Racing
Source: Sonic R
Tags: super sonic racing r the hedgehog
BPM: 165
Filesize: 6372kb
Play Time: 02:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.94 stars, 341 notes)
  2. no (5 stars, 15 notes)
  3. Normal (3.94 stars, 272 notes)
Download: Richard Jacques - Super Sonic Racing
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Everybody SUUUPER SONNNIC RAAACIIIIIING~
Changes
- Normal set
- Fixes to Normal
- Made Normal a little more .. "Normal"
- Starting Hard
- More fix to Normal
- Even more personal fixes to Normal
- Stat changes to Hard
- Mapped Normal to song fade. Max combo is now 570x
- There is a 4th kiai time now.
Map progress:
Easy: Planned
Normal: 100%
Hard: 60%
Insane: Planned
no: no.
Hitsounds will be worked on after the map has been completely mapped.
poddo
yo! this map looks great so far, i wish you good luck in getting it ranked!! here's a bit of modding for the normal mode -

00:19:286 (2) - make that slider's circle start at the top - for those who are bad at normal mode, it's kind of hard to read, keep that sort of tricky circles for hard or insane.

00:42:013 (1) - these three short sliders sort of feel odd when it comes to the rhythm, maybe try adding a repeating slider that starts on the white tick and ends on the second, and repeat! it really gives a nice rhythm when you do that, like so:

01:17:286 (2) - do the same here as well:

00:36:195 (1) - in the chorus, try to make a rhythm with hitsounds, this feels really nice. a nice trick with the rhythm is adding a clap on the second white tick and then every next-second white tick(shift+click on a slider circle to put a hitsound for that specific circle instead of the entire slider!), check mark = clap, X = not clap

this sort of rhythm especially helps beginners keep up with a song, so that way any new player that plays your normal mode will be able to enjoy the beatmap as much as an experienced player playing the hard mode uwu good luck!! i look forward to this getting ranked, as you can probably see i like sonic a lot.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
00:19:286 (2) - Changed that to make it more symmetrical too!

00:42:013 (1) - Made the three sliders a little more Normalized. I was thinking of what to put there. Will change up the other part.

01:17:286 (2) - Always wanted a chance to use my switch-turn!

00:36:195 (1) - I don't have hitsounds on this map yet. But I'll keep that in mind when I do.

Thanks. :)
Eni
Please no graveyard :(

Good song + creative map, should be ranked.
NapsterGastly
Great map! ;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.