forum

[duplicate] Solo Score

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
InfinityAsian46
When playing solo your high score should temporarily go to 0 and as you progress your high score also goes up. Think of it like this, what score did I have at this point in the song? It should seem like you're playing multiplayer but really you are versing yourself trying to beat your high score. Add this in the next update please! It sounds confusing but if you guys do add it tell me and give me some credit lol. Anyone get what I'm trying to say and think it would be great in the next update?
dubblea
I never thought of this. this is actually a good idea :D
TheVileOne
Moved.
Keeby
could potentially be used for other scores too, but that seems a bit needless. Seems like a cool idea, however, I'd prefer it to stay the way it is. Maybe a toggle?
xxx
robin
Yeah, this idea is pretty cool.

Another way to kind of explain what he is suggesting is like a "ghost player" that is on games like Mario kart or the F-zero series. In this game it would be like a multiplayer match verses your best score on the side of the screen.
Luna
kevinzong311

InfinityAsian46 wrote:

When playing solo your high score should temporarily go to 0 and as you progress your high score also goes up. Think of it like this, what score did I have at this point in the song? It should seem like you're playing multiplayer but really you are versing yourself trying to beat your high score. Add this in the next update please! It sounds confusing but if you guys do add it tell me and give me some credit lol. Anyone get what I'm trying to say and think it would be great in the next update?
thats a great idea ^_^
Mokii_old
Great idea :D
Kitokofox
Pretty sure this has been suggested a couple of times in the past..
(I know because I DID a while back as well)
Topic Starter
InfinityAsian46
Haha well doesn't matter. Mind voting it up? Thanks!
daredakke
May have been suggested before, but I think it's a good idea nonetheless.
Topic Starter
InfinityAsian46

Kasunchop wrote:

Another way to kind of explain what he is suggesting is like a "ghost player" that is on games like Mario kart or the F-zero series. In this game it would be like a multiplayer match verses your best score on the side of the screen.
haha exactly, you explained it better than i did
deadbeat

InfinityAsian46 wrote:

Kasunchop wrote:

haha exactly, you explained it better than i did
then this is a duplicate. support the original thread that was linked by Luna
Topic Starter
InfinityAsian46
then this is a duplicate. support the original thread that was linked by Luna[/quote]

I actually came up with this one. Never once been in the forums till i came up with this. in lunas link they wanted a second mouse to be displayed on the screen so its a bit different
TheVileOne
It is slightly different, but peppy's going to choose one idea or the other. Your idea is contained within the other idea.