forum

Save Local replay not saving local replay. [b1024] [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rust45
Duplicates: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20474

Whenever I tell osu! to save a local replay in the latest build, it doesn't show Watch Replay when I look at the score, and since I'm bad at explaining things, I'll let the images explain it.

And when I try to open the .osr in osu!, it does nothing, yet if I drag .osr's made in previous builds, it works fine.

Here the .osr.
Download: rust45 - IOSYS - Neko Miko Reimu [Hard] (2009-10-18) Osu.osr

And in case anyone cares here are a couple maps I've seen this happen.

IOSYS - Neko Miko Reimu
KgZ - Star Wolf Rave Mix
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I will add to the list, although I don't think it has to do with the maps.

EDIT: From what I've seen, it seems that if you click "Watch Replay" at your results screen, you'll be able to view the replay afterwards.
Derekku
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18607&start=30

Already reported in the announcement topic. :X
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
rust45
Alright, ever since I updated osu! today, the replays from the last build are now working, and the .osr I posted here works as well, but I'm still getting the effect with replays saved in this build.

Here's another .osr I exported, when I drag it into osu!, it doesn't ignore this time, but it still won't let me watch the replay.Download: rust45 - Yuu - U.N. Owen was Her [Normal] (2009-10-18) Osu.osr

And if I watch the replay on the results screen then I'll still be able to watch it later, but it would be very troublesome to remember to click that button every time.
anonymous_old
rust45, attach your scores.db.
Topic Starter
rust45
Alright then here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nm5cmfzb14m

I also included another .osr in there in case it helps.
mosluv
I'm still having this problem in b1077a. I have saved local replays checked but it still doesn't save. Sometimes the view replay button is there saying "the score has no replay data saved", and other times there is no view replay button. I exported as .osr and whatever I do; it doesn't open.

Here's the .osr:
Download: Nexy - nomico - Bad Apple!! [Normal] (2009-10-29) Osu.osr

I'll also post my scores.db since you asked rust45 to as well:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ijdjzjrngmz

o.o
peppy
i REALLY can't replicate this, even going through the exact steps you mention above. Your replays look fine and play fine for me...
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
That helps a lot? Oh wait, it doesn't.
Ephemeral
I too am getting this periodically and am unable to replicate it upon command.

I can't see anything discernible that's triggering it, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I will investigate it further and attempt to replicate it, but the bug is most certainly there in b1077a
llKite
Topic Starter
rust45
I'm bumping this and to report something odd I noticed. It seems that after a while, the replay will become watchable. I remember beating a marathon, and then I wanted to watch it, and I couldn't. I looked today (I think about 2 days after the score was made) and I could watch it. Anyone else get this?
nsane
Aspexctre
Same here.
Would appreciate any help.
osumike
Same problem here - .osr is attached and http://members.shaw.ca/mkkaye/scores.db - can't view after reinstalling either

Edit: Now I can view it, and the watch replay button reappeared, very odd.
peppy
Lol I think I fixed it.
nsane
EDIT: Well some do work and some don't. Oh well, it's better than none at all working.
orochiwolf

rust45 wrote:

I'm bumping this and to report something odd I noticed. It seems that after a while, the replay will become watchable. I remember beating a marathon, and then I wanted to watch it, and I couldn't. I looked today (I think about 2 days after the score was made) and I could watch it. Anyone else get this?
Me too. After a couple of days, the replays do indeed work. My osu! version is the latest yet it still happens, though.
rokas1997
If there is some problem left try...
THIS METHOD!!

BTW I don't know if this was your problem... :roll:

EDIT: Uhh old topic :D
deanio97

peppy wrote:

i REALLY can't replicate this, even going through the exact steps you mention above. Your replays look fine and play fine for me...
It happens to me whenever I try to re-download my own scores... if I save any other (for example download one of Cookiezi's) then it'll load it perfect... but when it's my own... I get the error