1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
even I don't who they are (except Scor), they're kind btw~

thanks all~

Lach wrote:

Feels like 2011 up in here with a vocaloid as the artist even though people pointed it out several times
um... should I change it to "Autobahn" as artist?
posted
~Lunatic~
  1. 02:47:427 (4,5) - The spacing is wrong here, it must be fixed.


Hopefully you'll get this qualified again soon! Good old style maps~
posted
You need to fix the Artist/Title:

Arrangement is by Autobahn
Song Text is by かませ虎 Kamase Tora

Choose one as your Artist (remove new Artist from Tags, add the other one to Tags). Both would be correct as Artist depending on what part you value more.

リング・スズネ and Ring Suzune = Tags only because this is just the Vocaloid bank used by the real Artist...

幽閉サテライト = Tags (Unicode for Yuuhei Satellite)




Some unrankable sprites in your SB:

[Storyboard]

AUTUMN BIG.png
MINI SNOW.png

exceed the maximum size (see RC).

OP effect.png
AUTUMN BIG.png
AUTUMN.png

need to be cropped properly (too much unnecessary transparency in image border).

Make sure to scale the images in your .osb after you resize them.


[Lunatic]
02:47:427 (4,5) - Andrea already mentioned this. It is nothing to unrank this map but it is still inconsistent with everything else in this diff. Either stack it or space it properly so it fits the rest of your map. Otherwise good to see some oldschool mapping ranked :)
posted
Moved to pending :P
posted

p3n wrote:

You need to fix the Artist/Title:

Arrangement is by Autobahn
Song Text is by かませ虎 Kamase Tora // Kamase Tora is just a lyricist of wrote for this song, so no

Choose one as your Artist (remove new Artist from Tags, add the other one to Tags). Both would be correct as Artist depending on what part you value more.

リング・スズネ and Ring Suzune = Tags only because this is just the Vocaloid bank used by the real Artist...

幽閉サテライト = Tags (Unicode for Yuuhei Satellite)




Some unrankable sprites in your SB:

[Storyboard]

AUTUMN BIG.png
MINI SNOW.png

exceed the maximum size (see RC).

OP effect.png
AUTUMN BIG.png
AUTUMN.png

need to be cropped properly (too much unnecessary transparency in image border).

Make sure to scale the images in your .osb after you resize them.


[Lunatic]
02:47:427 (4,5) - Andrea already mentioned this. It is nothing to unrank this map but it is still inconsistent with everything else in this diff. Either stack it or space it properly so it fits the rest of your map. Otherwise good to see some oldschool mapping ranked :)
Others are fixed, thx you for pointing out the mistake from my birthday present....

Old style mapping? why you say that?
posted

Leorda wrote:

Old style mapping? why you say that?
Because 2012 has already become old :3
posted

Leorda wrote:

Old style mapping? why you say that?
Because I enjoy this kind of map :P

I added the circle which released this song on a CD to the tags because you are not online right now. I don't want to drag this out any longer.

Rewrapped birthday present:
posted

p3n wrote:

Rewrapped birthday present:
awwww, you're so cute~ thx btw

wonder why they enjoy old map style than current time map style.... lol
posted
my bad for not double checking the artist, but iirc the maximum dimensions for sb elements have been raised to 720p standards from a RC discussion some time ago (similar to how max.res for video is now 720p). Not sure why it hasn't been changed in the RC or moved to guidelines yet...
posted

Flandre_Vampir wrote:

Gratz ~
thx

jonathanlfj wrote:

my bad for not double checking the artist, but iirc the maximum dimensions for sb elements have been raised to 720p standards from a RC discussion some time ago (similar to how max.res for video is now 720p). Not sure why it hasn't been changed in the RC or moved to guidelines yet...
maybe they've been forgotten?
posted

jonathanlfj wrote:

my bad for not double checking the artist, but iirc the maximum dimensions for sb elements have been raised to 720p standards from a RC discussion some time ago (similar to how max.res for video is now 720p). Not sure why it hasn't been changed in the RC or moved to guidelines yet...
idk..i remembered that for 4:3 case the size limit is raised to 1600x1200 already, and with new sb load optimizing it's easy to control the sb load under 5.0 as well.
Please sign in to reply.