forum

[invalid] what are the prohibited words

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iderekmc
not sure where to post but..
Problem Details:
Hey i need urgent a list with all the prohibited words in the chat. This is because i got banned from the chat for 42 hours for writing something in a spectator chat that someone told me to. it was a random word that doesnt mean anything , and im sick and tired of being silenced unfairly( i was also silenced for having this as my profile pic https://gyazo.com/thumb/sTAjZsUTurfjMJMDmHz_sR.png). Also can comeone tell me why, when i get silenced i post something in the forum complaining and u ban me from the forum and delete the post...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140220.14 (latest)
Marcin
I have already told you in pm - if you think your silence was unfair contact accounts@ppy.sh

As for prohibited words - they are prohibited for a reason, just don't be silly enough to do what others tell you to do (ex. would you jump through a window just because someone told you to?). You will never ever be silenced in chat, if you will not try to do stupid things.
Topic Starter
iderekmc

Marcin wrote:

I have already told you in pm - if you think your silence was unfair contact accounts@ppy.sh

As for prohibited words - they are prohibited for a reason, just don't be silly enough to do what others tell you to do (ex. would you jump through a window just because someone told you to?). You will never ever be silenced in chat, if you will not try to do stupid things.
lol, yesterday i thought of the window example myself and i was gonna tell u the same thing, is jumping out a window comparable to writing something in a chat? and i wasnt trying to be stupid cos i didnt know what it was and i coudnt even IMAGINE i would be silenced.. and still, whats the point of emailing accounts@ppy.sh if the damage has already been done my silence has gone...
Kitokofox
To be honest, just remember not to say what you said, and think carefully of what people ask you to do and who you trust. Because not everyone is going to tell you the right thing, like the common "joke" of asking people to hit ALT+F4. One rule I follow by: If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.