forum

Neru - The Lost One's Weeping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuju
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 21 March, 2014 at 1:25:39 PM

Artist: Neru
Title: The Lost One's Weeping
Tags: vocaloid kagamine rin rosuto wan goukoku
BPM: 162
Filesize: 8870kb
Play Time: 03:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.85 stars, 481 notes)
  2. Normal (4.42 stars, 113 notes)
Download: Neru - The Lost One's Weeping
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my First map i'm going to post after about 6~10 failed ones. It Isn't that great, but i used whatever was left in my brain. Any help given will be much appreciated! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ <3 Hope you guys like the map!

*****FAILED*****

I've done adjustments to the Hard difficulty.
Changed BPM and Offset. Replace some hit circles and sliders.
TheTrueSeek
Hey You ;)
There is something i have to tell you... I'm sorry about that but the map is compleatly crazy and i don't even know how to play it...first of all i thought u just had some new crazy idears,but then i saw,that your timing was horrible. This Song is Rock/Pop so it's impossible that, a Song like this, can have 320 BPM (That's speedcore <3) it has exactly 162 BPM and a offset of 00:04:219 - .
Please remapp it with these new setting.
Thanks a lot
neonat
Remove "the lost one's weeping" from the tags.
Remove vocaloid from the source, leave it only in the tags
Change the artist to Neru, who composed this song
Francis
Try to map all difficulties to get a better feel of how to map in different ways. Also, PM me if you need a mod, but make sure it has full mapset ^^
Topic Starter
Yuju

neonat wrote:

Remove "the lost one's weeping" from the tags.
Remove vocaloid from the source, leave it only in the tags
Change the artist to Neru, who composed this song
Will do. :D
Topic Starter
Yuju

Langeweile55 wrote:

Hey You ;)
There is something i have to tell you... I'm sorry about that but the map is compleatly crazy and i don't even know how to play it...first of all i thought u just had some new crazy idears,but then i saw,that your timing was horrible. This Song is Rock/Pop so it's impossible that, a Song like this, can have 320 BPM (That's speedcore <3) it has exactly 162 BPM and a offset of 00:04:219 - .
Please remapp it with these new setting.
Thanks a lot
I'll Try my best to. :D thanks for the help ;)