forum

[Archived] Mouse teleports

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quickie
Problem Details:

During the game on any map mouse constantly teleport a short distance.

Screen resolution: 1280x800
Windowed (1024x768)
Mouse sensitivity setting: 1.0x (in osu!)
Windows version: Windows XP SP3

osu! version: 20140220.14 (latest)

I also use "MyPcSucks = 1"

P. S. Though use an old laptop but this was not there before. I hope my problem can be solved.
Marcin
Check if you have / or not enabled raw input in control settings, if yes, try disabling.
Topic Starter
Quickie

Marcin wrote:

Check if you have / or not enabled raw input in control settings, if yes, try disabling.
Off, but if you turn it occurs less frequently. But it started even before the raw input.
Topic Starter
Quickie
I've paid attention to one item in the strange behavior of the mouse, I have it starts to "teleport" when you press on the circles, but if you just drive during the game (with NoFail) it works fine ... nonsense ...

Sorry
Hope "translate.google" normally takes, I'm not good at English. I offer my apologies for that.
Zaphirox
Possibly check these things
1. Enchance Pointer Precision -> off
2. Raw Input -> Off

Possible Causes
-> Fps drop
-> Lag spike
Topic Starter
Quickie
After upgrading to 20140224.4, everything was fine, but after 2 hours of the game, the mouse began again "sticky / jumps" >.<
It seems now need a normal / top-end computer to comfortably play osu! :(
TheVileOne
Nothing has been added recently that would increase the minimum performance requirements for the game. Try changing your frame limiter/ use openGl. Don't do both at the same time.
Topic Starter
Quickie
Well, I have a hard limit of 120 fps as it does not rise above)
In DirectX mouse sticky / jumps
In OpenGL previously played with 60 (VSync) with the FPS was 120 (I do not know how, but 120). And now 60 as necessary, but at the same time "approachcircle" not gradually decreases.
My brief history
Generally when I started playing, I played in DirectX, then as the beginning of a mouse sticky / jumps (it was around in the early summer of last year), did not pay attention and pereshol on OpenGL with a limit of 60 (VSync), played it to 19-20 February this year. Described above is happening now :(
Now increasingly inclined to think that the need to change my "dinosaur" (laptop)
Topic Starter
Quickie
No idea what I have going on, but I think buying a new computer solve my problem ...
Take a break from the osu! Standard