Not really, but maybe soon enough when I'm done cleaning stuffs out.
Marinska wrote:Need Some Help...?
Not really, but maybe soon enough when I'm done cleaning stuffs out.
Marinska wrote:Need Some Help...?
- gw ga ngerti kenapa dipasang Timing Point disini 00:35:677 - (ga ada perubahan offset, maupun metronome disini), how about delete then change to Inherited Point instead? - Fixed (itu gak sengaja kepencet btw xD lupa dibenerin lol.)
- Tag conflict with Normal diff, pls check - Fixed
- 00:33:098 (7,8,9) - why no use 1/6 beat here? O . O ambigu juga si dikasi beat 1/4 - Terlalu susah jadinya.. entar malah di-anggep overmap lagi.
- 00:37:552 (4) - New Combo here - Ah, forgot to fix that one.. thank you! fixed.
- 00:41:302 (4) - ^ - ^
- 00:49:739 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - how about this? - It seems way better than the current one, but 00:50:442 (4) - is too close to 00:50:677 (5) - .. making it hard to catch.. but I'll see what the next modder say about it.
- 01:19:739 (3) - NC
- 01:20:677 (1) - move it around 256,24 for better flow O . O - Sorry, but no.. this pattern was made like that intentionally and if you actually played it - it felt something like a star pattern. xD
- 00:05:677 (1,2) - kerasa ambigu disini kalo tiba-tiba slider (2) jadi lambat kayak gitu, kenapa ga dilambatin juga slider (1) nya? o.o - Fixed, tapi kedua slider tersebut sekarang speednya jadi normal, enggak dilambatin.. ugh, banyak yang kelupaan di-benerin.
- 00:27:473 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - yea, another ambigous part - Fixed. (tfw lebih sering ngemap pake mapper view bukan player view-- orz)
- 00:31:927 (4) - NC here - Good idea! fixed.
- 00:48:802 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - too hard for "Hard" diff IMHO - Um, sebenernya ada diff yang se-tingkat lebih mudah dari hard ini; which is Advanced yang baru kelar hari ini.. orz, but again, I'll see what the next modder has to say about this. If it is really that hard, I'll fix it.
- 01:07:552 (1) - 2 grid ke kiri dan kebawah, biar jump nya ga terlalu jauh dari 01:07:083 (3,1) - Fixed.
- => 01:07:786 (2) - ikutin ^ - ^
- 01:16:927 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - again, don't you think it's too hard? orz - Refer to #4 Hard diff Mod..
- 01:18:802 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - wow - Uh, is this a good or bad response..? ;_;
... wow, is this diff bugging? or... Intentional? but why?
Nothing particulary to fix, just the NC tho
Can you please tell me what is wrong with the diff o.o? I am still very noob in mapping and I don't understand advanced stuff..
Please point out what is weird/bad/wrong on it! thank you for the mod.
Note: Decipher is going to be inactive, starting from this April. so I'll be taking care of her diff.
very nice song, and well mapped Insane. good luck
Thank you for the re-mod!
wendao2000 wrote:ah~ Hi again *~* no need to kds since you already did it, but I won't deny if you give so, lol
- BG's resolution is 1366x728, fix this pls - OK!
- nah, I just noticed you put "C85" as source, why not remove it? since there's no beatmap from Comiket 85 that use C85 as Source || Reference - OK!
- 00:50:677 (5) - NC here? - Fixed.
- 01:02:864 (1) - NC for consistency with 00:55:364 (1) - Fixed.
- 00:43:059 - why do disable kiai here? disable here 00:43:177 - instead, for consistency with other diff - o.o .. Fixed.
- 00:50:677 (4) - NC? - Fixed.
- 01:00:052 (5) - NC for consistency with 01:07:552 (1) - Fixed.
- 00:45:052 (5) - NC?
- 00:48:802 (5) - ^
- 00:51:145 (1) - remove NC here
Every NC is fine.. I guess. So -- no change.
(Saturnalize also said that every NC is perfect here already, and he doesn't want to change anything. 0.0)
Still not fix the NC huh? D; use this version for NC fix, I'm just fix the NC things, not the other - Thank you.
- 00:05:677 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - ada apa dengan slider yang berulang-ulang ini? =(( - @_@;;;
- 00:19:739 (1) - node kedua pindah 1 grid ke bawah - OK!
- 00:43:059 - why do disable kiai here? disable here 00:43:177 - instead, for consistency with other diff - Fixed.
- 00:44:583 (1,1) - this part quite annoying, why not stack instead? - Fixed.
- 01:01:927 (1,2) - 2hard2beseen, kenapa ga pindahin note (2) ke tempat lain, daripada stack ntar dikira note 1/1 kayak 00:21:145 (1,2,1,2,3) - dan kawan-kawan - OK! Fixed.
Nazalion wrote:Mod Req
01:00:989 - ganti triplet aja ini slidernya Uh.. no.. D:?
01:01:458 - ^ ^
00:50:442 (4) - mending giniin aja deh biar rapi (http://puu.sh/8Xy8L.jpg) Jarak buat ke 00:50:677 (1) - jadi kedeketan, gaenak.. but thanks anyway!
01:20:442 (2) - kaya gini kliatan nya lebih baik IMO (http://puu.sh/8XyhT.jpg) Hm, bagus sih.. tapi enggak deh
yg lain udah bagus .. bingung nge mod nya mau gimana
Comiket85 dihapus, nggak perlu lagi tags yang sama. walau ditulis di web nggak pake spasi pun ketemu kok ... o.o oke.
00:33:802 (1) - sebaiknya sih ini dibuat mengarah kebawah (x:368 y:56) , soalnya dari note sebelumnya kalo dibuat mengarah ke kanan lagi keliatan seperti repeat gitu. Hmm, enggak deh.. bingung lanjutinnya gimana -- soalnya kalo dibikin begitu, note-note selanjutnya jadi kudu buat ulang.. males. xD
00:46:458 (1) - snare ini lebih cocok kalo dibuat circle (jump atau stack) dibandingkan slider, lebih terasa dengan lagunya Bingung masukin hitsound whistle-normal nya nanti..
00:50:442 (4) - sebaiknya dihapus, slider ini tidak mengikuti beat yang kamu ikutin (Snare), dan ini 00:50:208 (3) - harusnya http://puu.sh/8XyIX.jpg, lakuin yang sama di bagian ini 00:20:208 - Noooooooo ;_; jadi terlalu mudah kesannya dan less-exciting..
00:50:442 (3) - ini juga dihapus, dan ketukan 00:50:677 (1) - harusnya sih seperti http://puu.sh/8XyWj.jpg Yep, harusnya.. tapi kalo gitu jadi ngebosenin dong. x_x
01:02:395 (2) - x:184 y:248 sepertinya lebih baik Keliatan overlap sama 01:03:802 (1) - .. kurang bagus entah kenapa.
01:15:052 (1) - x:132 y:224, jarak seperti ini lebih nyaman dibandingkan terlalu dekat Hmm, kupikir-pikir dulu deh. Bagus sih..
01:04:739 (1,2) - sangat disarankan untuk menganti ini jadi repeat slider Fixed!
01:16:927 - 4x repeat slider yang sama ? kupikir lebih baik dari 01:17:864 - dijadikan stream saja Udah ada stream di-difficulty Hard.. jadi disini niatnya mau dijadiin agak-sedikit-variatif.. x_x
best mod so far
inverness wrote:Mod request from my queueRed is unrankable and must be fixed.
Pink is you should apply this to any similar notes/parts/patterns/whatever it was stated on it.
Mods with question marks (?) are only suggestion/opinion. You're free to choose whether you're going to apply it or not.
I cannot mod another game modes.
Please reply to my mods, I always looking forward to the replies so I could improve better.
If you think one or more points on my mod is unclear, feel free to ask about it.
Some useful links for mapping:
Analyzing flow in beatmaps
How to make beautiful sliders
How to make beautiful sliders (advanced)
INTERNET FRIENDS xd
- add dubstep to tags because that's what people search and because WUB Okhe
- bg macam apa ini Tadinya mau pake BG artis bokep tapi nanti gabisa di-rank dong :-(
- HP+1, OD+1 OK
- 00:11:302 (3) - NC harusnya disini bukan di slider besoknya OK MAKJANG
- 00:42:708 - kasih SV lebih sini? dikit aja lah paling sekitar 1.2 biar ngikut musik x0b Siap laksanakan
- 01:08:020 (3,4) - jangan stack ini, ga enak Okhe
- OD5 bisa bro Hm....... Hmm.......... Okhe
- 00:15:755 (2,1) - stack aja biar rapih Flownya jadi gak enak :-(
- 00:45:989 (7,1) - kedeketan, biasanya spacing gak segini kan (spacing antar bodi slider, bukan antar circle) Okhe sudah wa jauhkan ia dari temannya
- 01:02:395 (2) - mending gini sih bro http://puu.sh/8XCU3.jpg Okhe
- 01:20:207 (8) - mending pisahin jadi 2 circle aja biar rada emphasis gitu toh musiknya pas Wa pikir-pikir dulu deh bro
- 00:07:552 (1,2,3,4) - kenape gwa ga enak ya keanya mending 00:08:490 (3,4) - tuker tempat deh Bingung wa mikir slider berikutnya bro :-(
- 00:11:302 (1,2) - ini juga mending tuker kiri kanan Nice idea x0b
- 00:27:239 (1,2) - satuin aja jadi slider bre coba gini http://puu.sh/8XD4l.jpg gpp itu rada nutupin keliatannya bagus ko Okedah nanti kalo w disalahin luw w panggil kesini y bre xd
- 00:31:927 (1,2,3) - blanket aza Blanket bijimana bre :-(
- 00:51:614 (2) - Ctrl+G biar flow mantep Mantep
- 00:52:083 (3) - ^ kalo iya, ini Ctrl+G juga Mantep 
- 01:12:239 (1,2) - ko ga sreg ya, coba satuin jadi slider aja mungkin kea http://puu.sh/8XDac.jpg ato yg lebih bagus sikit lah Yang luw contohin da bagus kok bre :-)
- kegampangan ni kampret :-(
- 00:16:927 (1,2,3,4) - flownya jelek ni, coba http://puu.sh/8XDhf.jpg flow seterusnya insyaalloh ngikut dah Alhamdulilah pattern barokah terimakasih habib inverness
- 00:19:270 (5) - NC'e harusnya sini x0b sempak! w kelupaan! thx bre :-)b
- 00:21:145 (1) - kurang jauh ini, kurang mantap )-_--: coba http://puu.sh/8XDjN.jpg Wah mantap banget ni x0b kok wa bisa ndak kepikir ya
- 00:50:442 (4) - mending http://puu.sh/8XDlV.jpg Syaiton, kenapa banyak yang nyaranin gitu ya.. padahal wa sudah berusaha bikin pattern yang orijinal! oh well, piksed. Tapi kok wa rada kagok ya pas mau mencet slider 00:50:677 (1) - nya..
- 00:56:653 - sini kasih circle bang biar nyambung ama pattern sebelomnya, stack di slider (2) paling Okhe
- 01:03:802 (1,2,3,4) - apaan nih )()()()9-: coba http://puu.sh/8XDpt.jpg gini kan keliatannya lebih bagus!!!!11 a :-)
- 01:14:583 (5,6) - keanya mending taro di kanan, soalnya pattern sebelomnya juga ngarahnya ke kanan kan aneh tiba2 ke kiri coba http://puu.sh/8XDsk.jpg Ah tapi kan jadi gak simetris bre :-( tapi wa benerin jadi kea gini dah karena keliatannya bagus, toh flownya juja jadi mantap hehe!
Thx inverness! :-)b
Thanks a lot -Bakari-!
-Bakari- wrote:Selamat pagi, as promised ow Q )/
- Start all the diffs at the same point in time, to be more consistent and logical. Keeping consistency is always great, you know Will fix this later if someone else point it out (since I'm lazyyy).. -w-/
- Rename Bakari's Easy to Easy in order to keep consistency with other diffs. Fixed!
- Please, disable letterboxes (since you have no breaks) and Widescreen Support (it's for widescreen SBs only). It will help us to prevent any bugs and conflicts in game. Fixed! thanks for reminding!
- The spread in general feels a bit weird, I'd go with something like Beginner/Average/Advanced/Challenging/Champion or so. The diff names are understandable and fit well! Hmm.. I'll think about it. Maybe I'll name it with something better than that!
- Try to make the hitsounds louder, it is pretty hard to hear them sometimes. Making them 10-15% louder would be awesome! Increased the volume by 5% -- should be okay by now; I don't want the hitsound to become too loud..
- Feels like you're overusing new combos. This diff is supposed to be simple, and so is your rhythm. Having so many NCs feels a bit confusing and looks rather messy, imo. I'm not the one who made it D:!! But fixed anyway! (maybe..?)
- Please, Increase AR by one tick to make the spread a bit more balanced and to make the diff a bit more readable. There's no need to keep it this low anymore, we have an Easy diff now. Fixed!
- 00:05:677 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1) - First of all, the beginning of this is really quite and it is hard to hear it. Secondly, these stack may confuse some players and they're not really readable. Adding a spinner here instead of the sliders sounds like a nice idea to me.
Note: in case you decide to keep the patter, at least remove the NC from since it is inconsistent and breaks your comboing. Keeping the pattern and fixed NCs now! hope it will be more readable! (and I've increased the hitsound as well.)
- 00:27:239 (4,2) - the stack here may be a bit confusing due to low AR. It also feels a bit out of your regular flow, try to avoid it if it is possible! Since the Approach Rate is now increased by 1; I hope there won't be any problem reading this kind of pattern anymore!
Note: 00:31:927 (1,3) - same happens here. Increasing AR may help but if you decide to keep AR3, change your pattern to avoid the stack. Same to ^
Overall, the diff is pretty cool. Apart from overused NCs the diff is great, good job!
- OD +1 feels better, at least to me. Try it in action and see. It makes the diff spread more balanced and plays really cool, imo. Hmm.. yep. fixed! thanks~
- 00:42:239 (3,4,1) - the switch from 1/1 to 1/4 feels a bit unbalanced. I would turn 00:42:239 (3) - into an 1/2 slider to make rhythm changes a bit sfter and more understandable. Sure. fixed!
- 01:04:739 (1) - the slider looks like it has two repeats. Players will expect it to have two repeats, in order to avoid that, please, move its tail somewhere else! Example Fixed!
- 01:19:739 (7) - the music changes there. Emphasizing it would be a good idea, so, please, try to do so by adding a new combo at least Added a newcombo.
Pretty nice diff. I really enjoyed it!
- Increasing OD here also wouldn't hurt. I really want you to do so in order to keep the sperad balaced. The diff needs some challenge! Fixed!
- 00:09:193 - 00:10:130 - 00:11:068 - 00:12:005 - these beats are quite loud and they shouldn't be ignored. That is why you ay need to re-arrange your rhythm at this part. Having problems with it? Contact me in-game for a more-detailed instructions Will contact you later! -w-/
Note: 00:09:427 (1,2) - well, at least try to avoid this overlap. It looks just like a slider with 2 repeats + it is rather messy comparing to the rest of your patterns! Fixed!
- 00:17:161 - 00:17:161 - these beats are also strong and ignoring them feels confusing. Try to map such beats, so your rhythm will be more logical and consistent! I'm.. when I try to map it and test it; I'm even more confused because the previous pattern make you think that 00:17:161 - doesn't need to have a beat on it thus if I add something there it would confuse the player more.. (maybe?)
- 00:27:239 (5,1,2,3,4,1) - see how the stack looks like in-game. It looks really messy and feels ut of place. try to fix this! fak u inverness :-(
- 00:38:958 (1,1) - the transition here feels a bit unnatural. Something like this looks and flows a bit better, than your current pattern, imo. Fixed!
- 01:17:864 (1,2,1,2) - this is too much for a hard diff. 1/4 jumps are really hard and tricky, players won't be able to pass them, moreover, they are much harder than the rest of this diff and make the diff a bit unbalanced. I.. I will reduce the distance between them .w. Hope it will fix this!
- 01:19:739 (1,4,5,6) - minor - the overlap feels pretty much out of your style and looks messy. Try to avoid it if it is possible, please! Fixed!
The diff felt a bit unbalanced because of the 1/4 jumps and hard streams. Fixing the jumps should be considered, everything else is fine.
- 00:27:708 (2) - a stream instead of this slider would fit better. At least I feel like it would, since there're some drums and ignoring them is confusing, imo. But.. where? and how? D:
- 00:52:552 (6) - the combo feels too long, a new combo there would fit and make your comboing a bit more consistent. Fixed!
- 01:13:645 (1,3) - minor - I'd swap them on the timeline, to make your flow more natural and smooth.
Note: don't forget to fix hitsounds after using Ctrl+G, if you agree with me Uh.. I think I'll keep it as it is for now!
Nothing else to say, the diff is quite cool!
Pretty cool, getting a few more mods can make it perfect but it's cool even as it is now!
Best of luck!
Setsurei wrote:via in-game chat
00:21:614 (2,1) - (2)'s tail stack to (1)'s head (due this fix, adjust the 00:22:552 (3,4) - again so the DS will be consistent Looks weird.. so no D:
00:34:270 - additions drum change to auto I think I'm going to keep it as it is..
01:00:052 (3,1) - stack them to make them tidy Uhhh.. noo D: it looks better that way!
00:05:677 - 00:12:708 - how about incrementing hitsound volume? Keeping it as it is
00:15:052 (1) - move the tail up a bit01:01:927 (1,2) - DS inconsistency Fixed!
01:08:489 (4,1) - ^ Keeping it as it is
01:15:052 (1) - 364|296 - blanket with the next object Keeping it as it is
00:12:708 (1) - 244|252 Keeping it as it is
00:14:114 (2,1,2) - better stack, or make an equal gap by moving 00:15:520 (2) - 184|180 ^
00:30:520 (1,1) - blanket Would be too close; thus making the player feel uncomfortable. Keeping it as it is.
00:43:645 (2) - shift 1 grid right to blanket 00:43:177 (1) - 's tail properly Keeping it as it is.
well made, good luck