forum

Sawano Hiroyuki - Blumenkranz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nukedboom
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 11 March 2014 at 9:15:09 p.m.

Artist: Sawano Hiroyuki
Title: Blumenkranz
Source: Kill la Kill
Tags: Kiryuin Kiryuuin Ragyou Satsuki German Official Soundtrack OST
BPM: 160
Filesize: 8278kb
Play Time: 03:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.93 stars, 216 notes)
  2. Hard (4.71 stars, 361 notes)
  3. Normal (3.1 stars, 248 notes)
Download: Sawano Hiroyuki - Blumenkranz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapset
Easy - 100%
Normal - 100%
Hard - 100%
Master race OST music. Ready for modding and accepting GDs for Insane+ and Taiko thingies~.
Byrnkastal
Unfortunately, while i'm not a modder myself, i wanted to encourage you. Your normal mode fits really well with the difficulty it's supposed to be, just taxing enough to teach players in the earlier-middle stages a few different useful techniques, and a generally fun playthrough.

as per the Hard difficulty, i was absolutely blown away. Multiple variations on that main theme that were different enough to emphasize the different beats you could use, faster but retains that quality i mentioned in your normal difficulty about it teaching newer players, and appropriate placements, timing, everything. I can't help but throw my praise at your work here. Please keep it up, finish it, and it'll be a permanent part of my library.

From all Kill la Kill fans, thank you for this addition to my OSU library :)
Topic Starter
Nukedboom

Byrnkastal wrote:

Unfortunately, while i'm not a modder myself, i wanted to encourage you. Your normal mode fits really well with the difficulty it's supposed to be, just taxing enough to teach players in the earlier-middle stages a few different useful techniques, and a generally fun playthrough.

as per the Hard difficulty, i was absolutely blown away. Multiple variations on that main theme that were different enough to emphasize the different beats you could use, faster but retains that quality i mentioned in your normal difficulty about it teaching newer players, and appropriate placements, timing, everything. I can't help but throw my praise at your work here. Please keep it up, finish it, and it'll be a permanent part of my library.

From all Kill la Kill fans, thank you for this addition to my OSU library :)
Why thank you! :)
Atsuro
Hi!
Mod request from my queue (Sorry for the late reply)

General
The mp3 you are using doesn't sound too good, try this one: http://puu.sh/aWX1n/39686a34a1.mp3
It's the same offset from the one you are using

Hard
  1. 00:20:293 (6) - You copy and paste this slider far too much, try making different variations
  2. 00:45:606 (1) - There's a big space unmapped before this, i suggest doing this:
  3. 00:59:293 (3,4,1,2) - Try making a pattern or something if you want, it's more fun than just stacking the notes (for me)
  4. 02:03:231 (8) - The rythm starting here feels weird, the sliders that start in the red ticks (like the one i linked) should be moved to the white tick
  5. 02:05:106 (13) - ^
  6. 02:08:106 (4) - ^
  7. 02:21:418 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - There's noting wrong with this pattern, but it's confusing, consider changing it
Nice hitsounding!

Normal
  1. 00:54:793 (1) - This isn't bad, but i think it would be better if you moved it here 00:55:168 (1) - and added a circle where it was
  2. 01:09:418 - Add a circle or a spinner here
  3. 02:39:418 - I think a circle is missing here
  4. 03:10:543 (6) - This feels weird, the blank space before this slider can be mapped. Try this:
Easy
  1. I didn't find anything that needs to be fixed here, this one is fine :D

Good luck!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.